• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The US Oligarchy

We have a lot in common. I think a lot of deep thinkers looking for answers wind up in the same room though.

Did you ever read One Second After?

Somebody did (Newt Gingrich), and testified to the Senate that every American should. I'm not an especially big Newt fan, but this time, I think he's right on the money.

Did you know that Iran has recently declared it will station a warship off the US East Coast?

None need trust anything to domestic terrorists. The Mad Mullahs already have such things under control. Peaceful nuclear research my ass...

Greg

Dang it Greg ! Downloaded it ! ;-). ......on third chapter now , it does open your eyes how easily things can change in a heartbeat

The only thing that asshole is preaching is CLASS WARFARE and he's 100% frigging COMMUNIST; same form as Mao and Stalin! There are millions of people in this country (past and present) that have had to get up off their asses to obtain a decent living by working day to day and have no desire to live the life of the so-called wealthy; myself being one of them. I did not come from a wealthy family but I was blessed with parents, like so many other people I know, that were members of the old school that taught me a work ethic and to be independent. There are damn few things in this world that's worth a shit and money isn't one of those things; rather it's a millstone around the necks of those flooded with it! All one need do is watch those with millions that wind up on drugs or whatever, overdose themselves with heroin or wind up blowing their friggin worthless brains out!!

The only thing that asshole is preaching is CLASS WARFARE and he's 100% frigging COMMUNIST; same form as Mao and Stalin! There are millions of people in this country (past and present) that have had to get up off their asses to obtain a decent living by working day to day and have no desire to live the life of the so-called wealthy; myself being one of them. I did not come from a wealthy family but I was blessed with parents, like so many other people I know, that were members of the old school that taught me a work ethic and to be independent. There are damn few things in this world that's worth a shit and money isn't one of those things; rather it's a millstone around the necks of those flooded with it! All one need do is watch those with millions that wind up on drugs or whatever, overdose themselves with heroin or wind up blowing their friggin worthless brains out!!

I do believe you missed the point. He's not preaching, he's observing and commenting on his observations.