• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Vaccine.

Another interesting view of todays issues

E9483E36-9936-42B2-8C58-CB66DDDC8DA4.jpeg

ultimately there was a choice to be made...the vaccine failed. lives lost... this continues.
Not sure if you're referencing my post or not, but -

Did it fail though? COVID could've killed me if I wasn't vaccinated...or maybe it wouldn't have? Maybe instead of putting me in the hospital or killing me, the vaccine at least lessened the severity of symptoms? We won't ever know because I made a call.

COVID could've killed my wife if she wasn't vaccinated...or maybe it wouldn't have? Maybe instead of putting her in the hospital or killing her, the vaccine at least lessened the severity of symptoms? We won't ever know because she made a call.

COVID didn't do a damn thing to my firstborn, at least that we know of yet.

COVID killed a hell of a stout, healthy little boy like a thief in the night. Would a vaccine have saved him? We won't ever know, and it's a question and decision that will haunt my wife and I the rest of our lives.

Did it fail though? COVID could've killed me if I wasn't vaccinated...or maybe it wouldn't have? Maybe instead of putting me in the hospital or killing me, the vaccine at least lessened the severity of symptoms? We won't ever know because I made a call.

COVID could've killed my wife if she wasn't vaccinated...or maybe it wouldn't have? Maybe instead of putting her in the hospital or killing her, the vaccine at least lessened the severity of symptoms? We won't ever know because she made a call.

COVID killed a hell of a stout, healthy little boy like a thief in the night. Would a vaccine have saved him? We won't ever know, and it's a question and decision that will haunt my wife and I the rest of our lives.
Nope, not referencing your post or any post directly. And yes the vaccine FAILED miserably and is directly contributing to deaths and will continue to do so...anecdotal evidence aside. Again, I am sorry for your loss and the pain it left.

Yes it failed. The only thing the jab ever protected anyone from was unemployment.

Of course first and foremost, very sorry for your loss and trials. My sincerest heartfelt sympathy as a father. In terms of your experiencxe, the exact same scenario is played out every fall/winter with flu and pneumonia. The country has never been shut down nor an experimental vaccine required for either. It is fully proven that these vaccines are worthless and harmful. Your ire should be placed on a medical establishment that didn't treat covid and the pharmaceutical apparatus that is lying with every breath even today and duped people into a dangerous vaccine that they knew did not work....but is billions richer on your back and fear. As a vaccine the "treatment" absolutely failed. As a harmful means of control and corruption it was very successful.

I've been very hesitant to post anything related, but perhaps I can help with some insight -

COVID killed our son. He was 1 year and 1 week old. Out of respect for my family's privacy, that is all the detail you will get.

I was the first in my immediate family to be vaccinated - this wasn't a decision made lightly, and only after lengthy discussion with our pediatrician and a rock-solid MD friend of mine that I've known almost half my life. My decision ultimately rested on the fact that I, at the time, had a newborn and a breastfeeding, new mother at home. If there was anything I could do that might protect the both of them, it was my responsibility to do that and the risk of sprouting a tail or whatever was my cross to bear. For whatever it is worth, I opted out of all the boosters, re-ups, etc. after the fact.

My wife was second to get vaccinated, and only after she gave birth to our second (our son) and after her breastmilk supply had started to give up - again, after discussions with the same 2 individuals mentioned above. The risk of anything bad happening to him in utero trumped the relatively low risk and exposure she faced staying home with 2 under 2. She opted out of all the boosters as well.

We had done well avoiding it throughout the past 3 years, but it finally caught up to the household. Got me first, felt like shit for a few days but came out of it. Then it hit my wife and 2 kids just as soon as I was on the mend. Didn't hit my wife quite as bad, kid 1 was literally unfazed aside from a light cough and a fever for a day or so.

It claimed our son's life.

All of that said, back to your original questions/statements:

1. I regret no decision that I made (not blindly, mind you) in an effort to protect those in my life that mean the most to me, and

2. I find it insultingly disingenuous to imply that anyone that does anything of the sort lacks critical thinking or is a "sheep".

I say none of the above to start some BS back-and-forth dick measuring contest, only to illustrate that the journey for some related to this era of history has been less than stellar.

Your mileage may vary, it's all a bunch of bullshit only until the unfathomable strikes your house.

First, I want to express sincere condolences on the tragic loss of your son. Can't imagine your heartache. And thank you for bravely posting here among what might be considered "hostile" terrority.

All I can say is the data is starting to unequivocally show that the vaccinated actually have higher transmissibility that the unvaccinated. That may not have changed the outcome in your case; frankly the numbers of actual pediatric death from COVID alone are exceedingly rare. I assume you had testing done of all family members to prove it was COVID and not the flu, which frankly has much, much higher mortality rates among infants than COVID. If you look back as long as statistics were being kept, the flu has been known as a killer specifically of the young and the elderly. Up until COVID, flu deaths among the young and elderly were regularly in the thousands every year, and then surprisingly decreased when COVID occurred (??). If anything, the social isolation done in the name of COVID weakens the immune system of our children.

Frankly, its well-established that the vaccine has contributed to development of variants, which although increases the transmission rates greatly, usually decreases the mortality rates, but there will always be exceptions. Again, I am very sorry to hear your son as an exception. Again, that may not have changed the outcome in your case; but frankly the numbers of actual pediatric deaths from COVID alone are exceedingly rare to the point of being individually case-reportable. My problem in this discussion - as I stated in the Died Suddenly thread in response to parents that lost their vaccinated children, is that most likely these cases were after thorough discussion with their medical providers/pediatricians. While others here blamed parents "for not doing their own research" - I have a problem with that. I can't ever fault people for actions taken based on information they received from their healthcare providers; you SHOULD be able to trust your providers to give you the most accurate information possible for risk to benefit analysis to make decisions for your family. I blame the providers for not objectively looking at what they were seeing in their own practices as well as papers, discussions and symposiums; and above that the pharmaceutical industry for hiding information and early clinical data from the healthcare providers for their own profit/greed motives.

Your outcome is devastating, only you know what you and your wife are going through, but I firmly believe ten years from now, if the data can be objectively looked at, the mortality in infants, toddlers, and children from vaccination will exceed the mortality from actual COVID infection by several orders of magnitude. Time will tell if we keep our eyes open.

Summary on flu deaths, with surprising dramatic drop in both number of cases and number of deaths in 2021-2022.

Table 1: Estimated Flu Disease Burden, by Season — United States, 2010-2011 through 2021-2022** Flu Seasons​

SeasonEstimate95% U IEstimate95% U IEstimate95% U IEstimate95% U I
Symptomatic IllnessesMedical VisitsHospitalizationsDeaths
Preliminary estimates*
2010-201121,000,000(20,000,000 – 25,000,000)10,000,000(9,300,000 – 12,000,000)290,000(270,000 – 350,000)37,000(32,000 – 51,000)
2011-20129,300,000(8,700,000 – 12,000,000)4,300,000(4,000,000 – 5,600,000)140,000(130,000 – 190,000)12,000(11,000 – 23,000)
2012-201334,000,000(32,000,000 – 38,000,000)16,000,000(15,000,000 – 18,000,000)570,000(530,000 – 680,000)43,000(37,000 – 57,000)
2013-201430,000,000(28,000,000 – 33,000,000)13,000,000(12,000,000 – 15,000,000)350,000(320,000 – 390,000)38,000(33,000 – 50,000)
2014-201530,000,000(29,000,000 – 33,000,000)14,000,000(13,000,000 – 16,000,000)590,000(540,000 – 680,000)51,000(44,000 – 64,000)
2015-201624,000,000(20,000,000 – 33,000,000)11,000,000(9,000,000 – 15,000,000)280,000(220,000 – 480,000)23,000(17,000 – 35,000)
2016-201729,000,000(25,000,000 – 45,000,000)14,000,000(11,000,000 – 23,000,000)500,000(380,000 – 860,000)38,000(29,000 – 61,000)
2017-201841,000,000(35,500,000 – 53,000,000)21,000,000(18,000,000 – 27,000,000)710,000(560,000 – 1,100,000)52,000(3,000 – 95,500)
2018-201929,000,000(25,000,000 – 40,000,000)17,000,000(11,500,000 – 18,500,000)380,000(300,000 – 66,000)28,000(19,000 – 97,000)
2019-202036,000,000(29,000,000 – 71,000,000)16,000,000(13,000,000 – 32,000,000)390,000(313,000 – 750,000)25,000(18,000 – 79,000)
2021-2022*9,000,000(7,700,000 – 15,000,000)4,000,000(3,600,000 – ,300,000)100,000(82,000 – 176,000)5,000(3,700 – 20,000)
** Estimates are not available for the 2020-2021 flu season due to minimal influenza activity.

Last edited:
I've been very hesitant to post anything related, but perhaps I can help with some insight -

COVID killed our son. He was 1 year and 1 week old. Out of respect for my family's privacy, that is all the detail you will get.

I was the first in my immediate family to be vaccinated - this wasn't a decision made lightly, and only after lengthy discussion with our pediatrician and a rock-solid MD friend of mine that I've known almost half my life. My decision ultimately rested on the fact that I, at the time, had a newborn and a breastfeeding, new mother at home. If there was anything I could do that might protect the both of them, it was my responsibility to do that and the risk of sprouting a tail or whatever was my cross to bear. For whatever it is worth, I opted out of all the boosters, re-ups, etc. after the fact.

My wife was second to get vaccinated, and only after she gave birth to our second (our son) and after her breastmilk supply had started to give up - again, after discussions with the same 2 individuals mentioned above. The risk of anything bad happening to him in utero trumped the relatively low risk and exposure she faced staying home with 2 under 2. She opted out of all the boosters as well.

We had done well avoiding it throughout the past 3 years, but it finally caught up to the household. Got me first, felt like shit for a few days but came out of it. Then it hit my wife and 2 kids just as soon as I was on the mend. Didn't hit my wife quite as bad, kid 1 was literally unfazed aside from a light cough and a fever for a day or so.

It claimed our son's life.

All of that said, back to your original questions/statements:

1. I regret no decision that I made (not blindly, mind you) in an effort to protect those in my life that mean the most to me, and

2. I find it insultingly disingenuous to imply that anyone that does anything of the sort lacks critical thinking or is a "sheep".

I say none of the above to start some BS back-and-forth dick measuring contest, only to illustrate that the journey for some related to this era of history has been less than stellar.

Your mileage may vary, it's all a bunch of bullshit only until the unfathomable strikes your house.

My condolences on the loss of your son.
Let me preface this by saying as Jordan Peterson once did, that he wasn't going to go back and second guess his past self and past decisions using information today because that would not be fair to his past self. You made the best decision possible given the information you had at the time.

The fact of the matter, and one which should make your properly righteously angry is, our government was responsible for the death of your child.
Directly because of greed and the fact that the Global Elites need to kick start their new Feudal world order and get rid of the useless eaters.

Our government funded the creation of SARS-COVID 19, moving the research to Canada then to China as politicians started regulating mad scientists.

From Day 1 they knew where it came from but lied about this "wet market B.S." to cover their tracks.
They called Trump Racist for trying to stop travel from the epicenter of where it was in full blown outbreak to give us more time here to prepare.
Fauci and company knew 5 years earlier that Covid vaccines were dangerous, unlikely to work and likely to cause mutations and make you more likely to get sick with a different strain. The documents are all there with the signatures of you care to look for it.

From Day 1 they knew quick application of therapeutics could vastly alter the outcomes, it's even in papers Fauci signed back during the SARS outbreak.
Yet they purposely not only hid that, but refused to let anyone use it and vilified those who wanted to use it and openly preferred people to die rather than get quick effective treatment. With the help of Big Tech, they went on a full on propaganda war against the truth.

Maybe nothing would have saved your son. BUT chances are that had the doctors immediately put him on the cheap common safe therapeutics or even started handing them out prophylactically, your son would still be alive today.

Australia was a prime example of this, once they got their filthy vile vaccination campaign mostly done, it wouldn't look good to have all the vaccinated old people dying so for example when my 90 year old grandmother came down with Covid along with many in the care home, they quietly gave them all the therapeutic stuff immediately and guess what, no fatalities.

As always, follow the money....

There's well established regulatory capture at the regulatory agencies involved with the pharma companies that manufactured these experimental drugs

Recall for example how many people have worked in pharma and high levels in these regulatory agencies and how many patents Fauci and others IN these agencies have their names on and benefit greatly wrt $$$?

Furthermore, the same companies have pumped huge amounts of $$$ into local/national media.....those media outlets are heavily invested in pharma and towing the line to keep the money flowing....hence almost zero investigative journalism.

Recall the legal attempt by phizer to get study data sealed by the courts for 70 years?

This doesnt even take into consideration the billions of dollars in fines they've incurred as a result of illegal actions in the last 20 years.

The vaers data showing vaccine injuries has been out there since they started pushing the jabs end of 2020/early 2021 and we're supposed to believe that these agencies are just now having an epiphany?

More likely the rats see the Nuremburg Redux coming and are jumping ship/hoping that being some of the first to admit wrongdoing will result in less severe legal consequences.

I miss the lab budget when I worked in pharma.

I knew a couple Vietnam veterans that were dealing with agent orange complications before I joined. I had a couple friends that had serious medical problems from the shit that they injected for Dessert Storm. I believe that they called it Gulf War Syndrome. The anthrax bullshit shots. Then having friends finally getting recognized for the Camp Lejune fiasco and a couple other things that our government pulled.
Long before the jab was brought out the statistics were that deaths from the China flu were beyond the average life expectancy and had to have several comorbidities. Then they handed out immunity to big pharma for whatever they were going to say was a magic fix.
I won't get into the bullshit testing or the died with/from COVID because that's another red flag.
No way was I going to be a lab rat.
Now I have at least three friends that have died from the jab and a neighbor that spent several days in ICU after getting the jab.
I wish they had as much information before deciding to get the jab.
I am sure that in your situation it was what you thought was best for you and your family. Just the same as those who decided to not get it.
I don't know what it's like to lose a child but I have mourned with two friends that have. I can't imagine being in your shoes facing that.
I can say that I hope and pray that those people that brought this upon us pay for what they did.

My doctor was taught to only treat the symptoms. He has never pointed to the cause.

My doctor was taught to only treat the symptoms. He has never pointed to the cause.
That is the problem with the medical community today. They have something for any and every symptom you can come up with but rarely anything to fix/cure the cause. Always treating the symptoms and never the problem.

sorry for the loss of you son. there is nothing worse.

fact is, gov lied and misled folks every live long step of the motherfucking way. you tried to make an informed decision and do what you thought was best for your family. and dirty fucking thing is, that is exactly what those BASTARDS sold it as.

if they would have told the fucking truth, and let people make their own INFORMED decision....i'd be ok.
they lied, mislead, threatened, in some cases FORCED this shit on people.

maybe it would have killed you without the vaccine, maybe it would have hit you lightly. we will never know.

i have two sons...and they've both been forced to get it. so i find myself praying that i am wrong about all of it and that it isnt a fuckjob on the world. sadly, i know better. i still pray.

That is the problem with the medical community today. They have something for any and every symptom you can come up with but rarely anything to fix/cure the cause. Always treating the symptoms and never the problem.
or, the cock suckers dont have a back bone to do whats correct. they let themselves fall suspect to greed and the bully pressure of insurance companys and administrations over them. there is no damn way, us, the general public could see through it as it was happening and the doctors couldnt, truth is, they wouldnt.

99.8 percent recoverable
ivermectin zinc vit D

the doctors didnt have the courage to stand up to their administrations for a very curable virus.

It doesn’t matter why a person took the shot, it was the wrong choice. A grown man or woman should know better than to trust gov’t and anything funded by the stolen fruits of the tax slave . This covid thing and then later the vaxx, was a red flag throwing mother fucker from the beginning. How anyone fell for this scheme is beyond me and yet it seems as if the majority has. Those that have need to admit they were fooled and then become really pissed off at “authority.”

This whole bioweapon release was pre-designed to hit the world's population from two fronts. They knew the weaponized virus would kill a few on its own. They knew the fake vax would kill some as well, if not many more.

Ultimately, it is up to the individual to do their own due diligence on how to give their bodies the correct tools to enhance their own immune systems. The people that need to burn in hell are the ones that suppressed info on the combination of zinc, D3, ivermectin, and HCQ as an effective treatment.

Want to get rich, invent a disease/ailment/condition and then come out with a pill that cures it. I swear, half this world is filled with hypochondriacs that are dying for a sure cure for their “ailments.”

Problem is and the question remains, Why are young athletes falling like hailstones from a thunderstorm. It isn’t right.

EPO (erythropoietin) a normal and now synthesized hormone that stimulates red blood cells was (and probably remains) a popular drug of choice for endurance athletes. More red blood cells, more oxygen carried to the muscles, greater performance over long events. Problem, too much causes the blood to be so thick that it won’t flow. Result, sudden death episodes in the middle of the night by World Class Endurance athletes. It got so bad, athletes would wake themselves up in the middle of the night to do pushups to keep their hearts pumping. Well, for a long time, no one could figure out a.) how these fellows got so good and b.) why they would be found dead in their hotel rooms with no previous signs of distress or illness. Eventually EPO was found to be the fault.

Now we have COVID vaccines. We have Athletes, Military personnel, employees of large and small business all required to have the vaccine. And now, we have many young and middle aged people dropping dead. When my father died at 41 years of age (in 1964) his mother was known to have a serious heart defect. Though he had no previous distress or symptoms, the history was there. We can see the issue. Here there is no Issue, just dead people. It isn’t right. It needs some serious investigation. It needs to be fixed.

Or does it? Are we experiencing the Darwin theory in large scale?

For the effects and reason to use EPO mentioned above, see Lance Armstrong to see how well it works, take a good short range sprinter and make him an undefeated long distance racer. Its all in the jab.

Thank you to those who offered kind words. It seems by the tone of some of the responses that my point of opening up on this wasn't quite 100% clear.

To be 100% clear - my only point was taking issue with the notion of "if you got vaccinated, you're just a sheep incapable of critical thinking" or whatever. That is all. Believe it or not, it is possible to simultaneously be skeptical and hesitant while still receiving the vaccine because the whole situation is essentially leaving you to try and pick up the clean end of a turd.

Yes it failed. The only thing the jab ever protected anyone from was unemployment.
Astute observation sir, with the added benefit of 2 years of hindsight.

[...] [1] the exact same scenario is played out every fall/winter with flu and pneumonia. [...] [2] It is fully proven that these vaccines are worthless and harmful. [3] Your ire should be placed on a medical establishment that didn't treat covid [...]
1. That's 100% true, but it doesn't change the fact that what happened in my particular case...happened.

2. As above - astute observation sir, with the added benefit of 2 years of hindsight.

3. It very much is - again, without too much detail, we were in a pediatric ER 48 hours prior. The only thing worse than losing him was getting a bill for the ER visit where a difference could've been made but wasn't. After a sternly-worded letter, they admitted nothing "after a thorough review", but somehow they still decided that they could make our bill disappear. Funny how that works.

My condolences on the loss of your son.
[1] Let me preface this by saying as Jordan Peterson once did, that he wasn't going to go back and second guess his past self and past decisions using information today because that would not be fair to his past self. You made the best decision possible given the information you had at the time.

[2] The fact of the matter, and one which should make your properly righteously angry is, our government was responsible for the death of your child.

[...]
[3] Maybe nothing would have saved your son. BUT chances are that had the doctors immediately put him on the cheap common safe therapeutics or even started handing them out prophylactically, your son would still be alive today.
1. Yes, thank you - that is 100% the gist of my point here.

2. I don't know if I'd go that far, but I would absolutely meet in the middle with - again, given the benefit of hindsight - the "fix" was oversold. Despite erring of the side of caution and making what we thought at the time was a decision that was the lesser of two evils, what happened...happened.

3. This is a spiral that my wife and I have to consciously keep ourselves out of for the sake of our remaining child. I get your point, but with all due respect, we can't allow ourselves to go there. If we do, we run the risk of being under-present, turning the kid into a hypochondriac (or the opposite of one, whatever that is), etc.

[...]
[1] I am sure that in your situation it was what you thought was best for you and your family. Just the same as those who decided to not get it.
I don't know what it's like to lose a child but I have mourned with two friends that have. I can't imagine being in your shoes facing that.
[2] I can say that I hope and pray that those people that brought this upon us pay for what they did.
1. Yes, and again it felt like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd. And also, yes - everyone has their own decisions to make, and I don't fault those to chose to opt out at all. It's not their fault that my son passed either.

2. Calling it now - 10 years from now the airwaves will be flooded by "you may be entitled to compensation" ads for contingent fee attorneys looking to make a buck. This will be as close as we will get to any sort of admission that something wasn't right.

[1] you tried to make an informed decision and do what you thought was best for your family. and dirty fucking thing is, that is exactly what those BASTARDS sold it as.
[...]
[2] maybe it would have killed you without the vaccine, maybe it would have hit you lightly. we will never know.

i have two sons...and they've both been forced to get it. [3] so i find myself praying that i am wrong about all of it and that it isnt a fuckjob on the world. sadly, i know better. i still pray.
1. Yes, thank you - reference the turd metaphor.

2. Yes, thank you - unless I've been living under a rock and time travel has actually become a thing, we don't get to see how things would've transpired if the both of us opted out of the vaccine. Toothpaste out of the tube.

3. You and me both.

[...]
99.8 percent recoverable
[...]
The unfortunate side of statistics like this - whether true or exaggerated, doesn't matter - is that it is disin-fucking-genuous to those that reside in the 0.2%.

I'll take it at face value that you were just venting frustration toward the medical-industrial complex, a frustration I share as well, but you'll have to pardon me for currently not really giving a fuck about survivability metrics.

It doesn’t matter why a person took the shot, it was the wrong choice. A grown man or woman should know better than to trust gov’t and anything funded by the stolen fruits of the tax slave . This covid thing and then later the vaxx, was a red flag throwing mother fucker from the beginning. How anyone fell for this scheme is beyond me and yet it seems as if the majority has. Those that have need to admit they were fooled and then become really pissed off at “authority.”
How's the view from that high horse on which you sit?

"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you." - Matthew 7:2 NASB

Reactions: ggmanning
I pretty much saw the fingerprints of the mark of the beast all over the push for the vax and everything else related to "solving" the virus problem. Everywhere you turned, there was chatter that the unvaxxed would eventually not be able to participate in society.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
3. This is a spiral that my wife and I have to consciously keep ourselves out of for the sake of our remaining child. I get your point, but with all due respect, we can't allow ourselves to go there. If we do, we run the risk of being under-present, turning the kid into a hypochondriac (or the opposite of one, whatever that is), etc.

Here is my thoughts on the future:

I don't think we are out of danger, purposeful or not, it was previously known science that "leaky vaccines" tend to make mutated strains emerge very quickly.

I think we are going to be living out what the science fiction books warned about. Once some engineered virus gets out of control, humans will have to live with it for generations as new variants keep coming up and hitting folks.

This is very much like why when you get a cold, you aren't immune to getting it again because it's constantly evolving and there are so many variants.

1. Assume the medical industry is fully captured by Big Pharma and you can't trust most doctors to tell you the truth.
2. Assume the government health departments are fully captured by Big Pharma.
3. Assume most of what you hear thanks to Big Tech is also propaganda.

You are going to have to spend a lot of time reading everything you can, researching everything you can, keeping your finger on the tabs of all the latest stuff for theraputics and remedies and such because it changes. (like Alpha and Delta Covid responded well to HQC but Omincron is a bit different and HQC only works right away then you need horse meds after that).

A lot of things that are not Covid but are related somehow are going to start coming around.
Over Thanksgiving I got the bad fever and 2 weeks of hacking up your lungs thing
(After getting Covid for the second time earlier in the year)
Now I'm back sick again with something similar but not the same, fortunately I think I'm on the upswing.

Every time I go out shopping or to the store, I hear folks with the tell tale coughs from when you are recovering from the stuff.

The transmission rates and time from exposure to being able to spread it and from feeling a bit sick to being really sick is starting to be staggeringly short.

Some of this new stuff like the hack your lungs up one are just as dangerous as Covid if your body is compromized.

It's going to be an ongoing thing with being prepared, being ready, knowing how to treat stuff and keeping your immune system working well.

I think it's safe to say anyone thinking about stuff carefully and reading all the signs expects there to be another couple years of health related misery for everyone.

Thank you to those who offered kind words. It seems by the tone of some of the responses that my point of opening up on this wasn't quite 100% clear.

To be 100% clear - my only point was taking issue with the notion of "if you got vaccinated, you're just a sheep incapable of critical thinking" or whatever. That is all. Believe it or not, it is possible to simultaneously be skeptical and hesitant while still receiving the vaccine because the whole situation is essentially leaving you to try and pick up the clean end of a turd.

1. That's 100% true, but it doesn't change the fact that what happened in my particular case...happened.

2. As above - astute observation sir, with the added benefit of 2 years of hindsight.

3. It very much is - again, without too much detail, we were in a pediatric ER 48 hours prior. The only thing worse than losing him was getting a bill for the ER visit where a difference could've been made but wasn't. After a sternly-worded letter, they admitted nothing "after a thorough review", but somehow they still decided that they could make our bill disappear. Funny how that works.

2. I don't know if I'd go that far, but I would absolutely meet in the middle with - again, given the benefit of hindsight - the "fix" was oversold. Despite erring of the side of caution and making what we thought at the time was a decision that was the lesser of two evils, what happened...happened.

1. Yes, and again it felt like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd. And also, yes - everyone has their own decisions to make, and I don't fault those to chose to opt out at all. It's not their fault that my son passed either.

2. Calling it now - 10 years from now the airwaves will be flooded by "you may be entitled to compensation" ads for contingent fee attorneys looking to make a buck. This will be as close as we will get to any sort of admission that something wasn't right.

2. Yes, thank you - unless I've been living under a rock and time travel has actually become a thing, we don't get to see how things would've transpired if the both of us opted out of the vaccine. Toothpaste out of the tube.

3. You and me both.

The unfortunate side of statistics like this - whether true or exaggerated, doesn't matter - is that it is disin-fucking-genuous to those that reside in the 0.2%.

I'll take it at face value that you were just venting frustration toward the medical-industrial complex, a frustration I share as well, but you'll have to pardon me for currently not really giving a fuck about survivability metrics.

"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you." - Matthew 7:2 NASB
You make it sound like we had to have 2 years of hindsight to know all this was going on.

In reality, if people had just paid attention to the available data, they would have known about much of this within 6 months of the shot being rolled out.

And honestly, if people such as yourself had a bit more guts and a bit less fear it would be great.

Because you, and many like you made decisions to go along with the shot program out of concern, it enabled the narrative that led to many of us being fired for not taking the shots. Including myself.

So yeah, I will sit on a bit of a high horse. If you want to live in a free country it takes risk and bravery. Sometimes your child dies and no amount of complying with a shot mandate will prevent that. I am sorry. Until Jesus returns life is a bit of a crapshoot. All we can do until then is to stay free, because there is no security in life.

3. You and me both.

Very well said...I think the issue at hand/debated is "mandated..." Free will v. greater good. These last couple years solidified my belief that humanity is not inherently good, we learn/ or moreover have the capacity for good... The vaccine, well... and the people who pushed it...are neither good nor worth the debate.

3. You and me both.

I understand your grief and you have my condolences.
One must remember that without gain of function, aka making a bioweapon, this likely would have never happened.
Your ire should be focused on those who financed this and allowed it to spread/made sure it spread.
I'm sure I don't have to quote all the politicians that called racism when the borders were trying to be shut down.

R

[1]You make it sound like we had to have 2 years of hindsight to know all this was going on.

In reality, if people had just paid attention to the available data, they would have known about much of this within 6 months of the shot being rolled out.

[2] And honestly, if people such as yourself had a bit more guts and a bit less fear it would be great.

[3] Because you, and many like you made decisions to go along with the shot program out of concern, it enabled the narrative that led to many of us being fired for not taking the shots. Including myself.

So yeah, I will sit on a bit of a high horse. If you want to live in a free country it takes risk and bravery. [4] Sometimes your child dies and no amount of complying with a shot mandate will prevent that. [5] I am sorry. Until Jesus returns life is a bit of a crapshoot. All we can do until then is to stay free, because there is no security in life.
1. No, the point was we now have the benefit of 2 (or 3, really) years of hindsight to apply. Didn't say you had to have it.

2/3. I don't blame anyone who opted out of the vaccine for "not doing their part" or whatever feel-good crap that was being peddled so don't crucify me because you lost your job, insolent jackass.

4. Right...so it's that simple? Got it.

5. No you're not.

Very well said...I think the issue at hand/debated is "mandated..." Free will v. greater good. These last couple years solidified my belief that humanity is not inherently good, we learn/ or moreover have the capacity for good... The vaccine, well... and the people who pushed it...are neither good nor worth the debate.
Definitely related to this conversation, yes.

It should not be (or shouldn't have been depending on what state/country you live in) mandated, it's not the government's choice to make.

Reactions: BufordTJustice

3. You and me both.

Since it was my quote that has drawn your ire, I'd like to respond.

First and foremost, you have my deepest, heartfelt condolences for your loss. I too, am a father, and cannot imagine the grief that must come with that loss.

With that said, I will address my quote. There are people, even to this day, that will still get fighting mad, when presented with anything that runs counter to the govt talking points. There are Doctors, such as Peter McCollough, that know as much as anyone about MRNA, that early on was censored, deplatformmed, and otherwise shut out of the conversation because he didn't toe the govt and big Pharma's line, and this happened to many others. How many times has this happened in your lifetime, for other viruses and epidemics?

There were way too many red flags for me and many others to even consider taking that shot. Some did take it begrudgingly. Some were coerced, some were extorted, some did it because they still believed there was no way that the govt, big med, and big pharma would lie to make a dollar.

You made your decision based on the info you were given, and I hope you suffer no harmful effects from it. However, there are, or were, way too many people out there that wished us "anti-vaxxers" death, wanted to send us to camps, restrict our ability to make a living, go to the store, etc, etc. Day in and day out of that shit month after month tends to make some folks (like me) just a tad salty.

The people that should be drawn and quartered are the ones who created the virus, lied about it's lethality, released it on the world, skewed the tests and results, pushed a dangerous "vaccine", which then had to be redefined, hid the test results, lied about the damage it caused, ruined our economy, our children's education, ripped apart what social fabric we had left, and for what? Another dollar and more control over us.

I am not a hateful person by nature, but every story I read about someone who, in the past, wished Ill upon us, and has suddenly and unexpectedly died, I have a hard time giving a damn. I do feel bad for people that took the jab based on outright lies and obfuscation, but have otherwise left the unvaxxed alone. The one thing that this whole episode has shown is that there is a sizable segment of our society that took great pleasure in demeaning, castigating, and dehumanizing those that refused the shot, and doing so with the govt's blessing. I do not give a single fuck when those types fall prey to it's effect. I do not take you to be one of those types.

I wish you and your family well.

You make it sound like we had to have 2 years of hindsight to know all this was going on.

And honestly, if people such as yourself had a bit more guts and a bit less fear it would be great.

Because you, and many like you made decisions to go along with the shot program out of concern, it enabled the narrative that led to many of us being fired for not taking the shots. Including myself.

So yeah, I will sit on a bit of a high horse. If you want to live in a free country it takes risk and bravery. Sometimes your child dies and no amount of complying with a shot mandate will prevent that. I am sorry. Until Jesus returns life is a bit of a crapshoot. All we can do until then is to stay free, because there is no security in life.
And anyone who was here on Snipershide, had easy access to all the same information before the shot was released. We all knew it had no long term testing data for sure, no doubt, not even debatable.

There was the guidance to stay home until you were dying, the suppression of Ivermectin and HQ treatments. The treatment with Remdesvir a drug that causes kidney damage, then blaming COVID for kidney damage.

We posted constantly about the misreporting of deaths. COVID was not some crazy killer, and most of the deaths being reported were not COVIDd deaths. At least outside of nursing homes in several states that were sending COVID patents to nursing homes.

There was also the info that people weren't considered vaccinated until two weeks after the shot. And that people who died within two weeks of the shot were being listed as COVID deaths, because they were all testing positive for COVID. And they were being listed as un-vaccinated COVID deaths because, 14 days hadn't past yet.

Then there were misused PCR tests, faulty tests, and zero flu cases for a year. Then they said masks and social distancing stopped the flu.

This thing reeked to high heaven by Mid April 2020.

We posted studies over and over that showed the shot did not prevent transmission. And that their own studies didn't show a statically relevant difference between vaxed and non. Then there was the study where they vaccinated their control group once the vaxed group had more deaths than the un-vaxed group.

There was the nurse that died right on camera after taking the shot.

I had access to the shot before it was released to the public. I was astounded how excited the people I worked with were to line up and take it. Then give it their children when it was available for them. It was sickening to be honest.

I haven't hit on the half of it.

People tell me they made an informed descsion based on the info available at the time. Seems to me most of them ignored a ton of information.

The really sad part is how many have likely caught the jab from one of you that lined up to take it. {See also- transmissible vaccines}

If the govt and media are pushing something, always do the opposite.

Ill never buy a first year car model, nor will i be a research animal for a first year vaccine. You can work the bugs out on somebody else.

To me, the very worse thing to come from all this, is a large swath of people will never take the CDC serious ever again. Me included.

To me, the very worse thing to come from all this, is a large swath of people will never take the CDC serious ever again. Me included.

That might actually be a good thing.

This isn't the first time Fauci was peddling expensive dangerous treatments and trying to get the government to suppress cheaper more effective treatments.

That whole movie "The Dallas Buyer's Club" documented the near Criminality of Fauci pushing expensive, ineffective, deadly treatments at the start of the AIDS epidemic, while trying to suppress promising new treatments as harshly as possible.

People forget all too quickly...

It's been well proven that the CDC and the FDA are bought and paid for by Big Pharma and that things like the WHO are pretty much puppets for China.

Since it was my quote that has drawn your ire, I'd like to respond.

First and foremost, you have my deepest, heartfelt condolences for your loss. I too, am a father, and cannot imagine the grief that must come with that loss.

With that said, I will address my quote. There are people, even to this day, that will still get fighting mad, when presented with anything that runs counter to the govt talking points. There are Doctors, such as Peter McCollough, that know as much as anyone about MRNA, that early on was censored, deplatformmed, and otherwise shut out of the conversation because he didn't toe the govt and big Pharma's line, and this happened to many others. How many times has this happened in your lifetime, for other viruses and epidemics?

There were way too many red flags for me and many others to even consider taking that shot. Some did take it begrudgingly. Some were coerced, some were extorted, some did it because they still believed there was no way that the govt, big med, and big pharma would lie to make a dollar.

You made your decision based on the info you were given, and I hope you suffer no harmful effects from it. However, there are, or were, way too many people out there that wished us "anti-vaxxers" death, wanted to send us to camps, restrict our ability to make a living, go to the store, etc, etc. Day in and day out of that shit month after month tends to make some folks (like me) just a tad salty.

The people that should be drawn and quartered are the ones who created the virus, lied about it's lethality, released it on the world, skewed the tests and results, pushed a dangerous "vaccine", which then had to be redefined, hid the test results, lied about the damage it caused, ruined our economy, our children's education, ripped apart what social fabric we had left, and for what? Another dollar and more control over us.

I am not a hateful person by nature, but every story I read about someone who, in the past, wished Ill upon us, and has suddenly and unexpectedly died, I have a hard time giving a damn. I do feel bad for people that took the jab based on outright lies and obfuscation, but have otherwise left the unvaxxed alone. The one thing that this whole episode has shown is that there is a sizable segment of our society that took great pleasure in demeaning, castigating, and dehumanizing those that refused the shot, and doing so with the govt's blessing. I do not give a single fuck when those types fall prey to it's effect. I do not take you to be one of those types.

I wish you and your family well.
Thank you for your response.

And just to confirm, you are correct - neither my wife or I are these types, and no one else in my family is either (aside from maybe one cousin, but she's easily written off and none of us really care about her opinion on things in general anyways).

You can blame DARPA and the gain of function fucks who created this. No blame anywhere else......period.

Doc

Reactions: Snipe260
And anyone who was here on Snipershide [...]

There was the guidance to stay home until you were dying [...]

[...]

[...] Then give it their children when it was available for them. It was sickening to be honest.

I haven't hit on the half of it.

People tell me they made an informed descsion based on the info available at the time. Seems to me most of them ignored a ton of information.

The really sad part is how many have likely caught the jab from one of you that lined up to take it. {See also- transmissible vaccines}
I'd say there's a little naivete if a person doesn't acknowledge the propensity of online forums to create echo chambers - I don't come to the pit for medical advice in the same way that I wouldn't ask anyone from "Mom's Demand Action" for their opinion on what makes a better home defense weapon.

[side note, I realize there are doctors and other professionals on this site that can offer qualified advice - my analogy above is just a generalization on the idea that if you go to a largely conservative populace, you're going to get a largely conservative opinion on something just as you would get a largely liberal opinion on something if you referenced a largely liberal populace]

The vaccine for our remaining child is a hard pass, so I agree with you there - I can't in good conscience subject her to that (the notion of "transmissible vaccines" aside).

"Lined up to take it" is a strong phrase that implies that anyone that got the vaccine was just head over heels for it and would do anything necessary to get it - I can tell you without question that is untrue.

I'd say there's a little naivete if a person doesn't acknowledge the propensity of online forums to create echo chambers - I don't come to the pit for medical advice in the same way that I wouldn't ask anyone from "Mom's Demand Action" for their opinion on what makes a better home defense weapon.

[side note, I realize there are doctors and other professionals on this site that can offer qualified advice - my analogy above is just a generalization on the idea that if you go to a largely conservative populace, you're going to get a largely conservative opinion on something just as you would get a largely liberal opinion on something if you referenced a largely liberal populace]

The vaccine for our remaining child is a hard pass, so I agree with you there - I can't in good conscience subject her to that (the notion of "transmissible vaccines" aside).

"Lined up to take it" is a strong phrase that implies that anyone that got the vaccine was just head over heels for it and would do anything necessary to get it - I can tell you without question that is untrue.
So everyone else got the shot in your family and NOW you aren't getting it for your youngest......

Doc

Some anecdotal evidence for all of you, but since this involves my immediate family, it's fact for me.

My mother, father, stepmother, son, daughter, & daughter-in-law have each gotten the jab and all of the boosters. Each of them have had Covid at least twice. 2 of them have had it 3 times.

My wife and I have not gotten the jab, neither of us have had it at all. Coincidence? Maybe.

Some anecdotal evidence for all of you, but since this involves my immediate family, it's fact for me.

My mother, father, stepmother, son, daughter, & daughter-in-law have each gotten the jab and all of the boosters. Each of them have had Covid at least twice. 2 of them have had it 3 times.

My wife and I have not gotten the jab, neither of us have had it at all. Coincidence? Maybe.

I've know people both vaccinated and purebloods that got Covid, as well as got covid, then got the vaxx then got it again.
So the conclusion I would say is that it's more luck of the draw on if you'll get it, but it's well proven the Vaxx does not stop you from getting it.
Everybody I knew personally who got the covid recovered at about the same pace and being vaxxed didn't make them get any less sick.

At work, the only one who hasn't gotten covid is one pureblood that also is a smoker (which is known to lessen your chances for getting covid).

One of the red flags for me was the government/fauxchi dismissing the idea that anyone could have natural immunity. They came up with their label of "asymptomatic spreaders". I can guarantee that they ran that term through the think tanks and tested it for compliance.

Reactions: mi650
So everyone else got the shot in your family and NOW you aren't getting it for your youngest......

Doc
Is it unacceptable for us as adults to understand the risks, but also being unwilling to foist those risks on our kid?

That has abosulutly nothing to do with the subject, facts are facts whether posting in an "echo chamber" or not. You could have easily researched what others were saying and posting for yourself. Most of it was not members giving medical advice, but people posting info from papers, and studies. Instead you ran to the super trust worthy news and big pharma.

BTW. Doctors give bad medical advice every single day. Case and point, your Dr. friend telling you to get the shot. An experimental shot, who's mode of delivery has a terrible track record in animal studies, If you were 75 year old diabetic smoker, I would have understood his advice. He recommended an experimental shot with no long term data to people who had about a .001% chance of dying from COVID.

"Lined up to take it" is strong and and exactly what everyone I work with did Gleefully, as I said. Some of them were even quite vocal squawking about how it was time to force it on people. even after getting it and getting COVID still. In the fact the main squeaker was out with COVID 5 time in 9 months.

For someone who didn't want back and forth you sure are posting a lot, almost like you are trying to shape the conversation.

59% of cases in the "fully vaccinated" in OK. Not even sure how many boosters that is now.

I having trouble following your logic. A couple posts back, you weren't sure if the vax was a failure, and weren't sure that it didn't save your life and your wife's, and wonder if it would have saved your kid, and it will haunt you forever not getting it for him..... but its a hard pass for you other kid..... :unsure:

Transmissible vaccine are not a notion. They are a reality. The only thing we don't know, is if the jab is one.

You failed agin, you assumed something was not real because you didnt know about it. Then you just dismissed it instead of looking it up.

Is it unacceptable for us as adults to understand the risks, but also being unwilling to foist those risks on our kid?
And that's why I never got my kids vaccinated. Here in CO, school year SEP 2023 they are requiring all kids to have the clot shot. Well, I already have interviewed with new work places down in FL and have a new job lined up. We ain't partaking in this BS at all.

My daughter who was in college got the shot on her own. I tried to reason with her, but college had changed her. So that's on her now.

May sound harsh, but I won't have people in my life like that period.........

Doc

And that's why I never got my kids vaccinated. Here in CO, school year SEP 2023 they are requiring all kids to have the clot shot. Well, I already have interviewed with new work places down in FL and have a new job lined up. We ain't partaking in this BS at all.

My daughter who was in college got the shot on her own. I tried to reason with her, but college had changed her. So that's on her now.

May sound harsh, but I won't have people in my life like that period.........

Doc

I can't believe they are actually still all in on requiring something proven not to work as a condition for the kids going to school?
Especially now when Everybody knows and the government and even Big Phama admit the DeathVaxx does not stop you getting Corona and does not stop you from transmitting it.

At this point it has to be all about religion, proving they are part of the new global religion of obedience to the Global Elites.

As stupid as our governor sometimes is, at least pretty early on he was agreeing with passing a ruling that prohibited companies and schools from requiring the DeathVaxx

Reactions: Doc68
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
One of the red flags for me was the government/fauxchi dismissing the idea that anyone could have natural immunity. They came up with their label of "asymptomatic spreaders". I can guarantee that they ran that term through the think tanks and tested it for compliance.
My step-mother has a group of friends, 7 or 8, who've all had all of the jabs. They get together once a week at whoevers' house to crochet & whatnot. At least twice, 1 of them has been exposed, so they've all freaked out and self quarantined for 2 weeks. She won't answer me when I ask WTF the point was of all the shots.

Here’s a good control group to do a study on. After all, to maintain a first class physical after 40 you have to get a EKG once a year. That should provide a lot of before and after data.

Had to include this. See so many people walking around with masks on their faces and wonder, do they really think those loose fitting, pieces of paper are going to protect them. Anyway here you go

A38CEF5E-83A2-4612-AE32-00F1EC53CCDD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r and jg6.5