• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Vaccine.

[1] Instead you ran to the super trust worthy news and big pharma.

[2] Doctors give bad medical advice every single day. Case and point, your Dr. friend telling you to get the shot. [...] [3] people who had about a .001% chance of dying from COVID.

[4] "Lined up to take it" is strong and and exactly what everyone I work with did Gleefully, as I said. Some of them were even quite vocal squawking about how it was time to force it on people. even after getting it and getting COVID still. [...]

[5] For someone who didn't want back and forth you sure are posting a lot, almost like you are trying to shape the conversation.

[6] I having trouble following your logic. A couple posts back, you weren't sure if the vax was a failure, and weren't sure that it didn't save your life and your wife's, and wonder if it would have saved your kid, and it will haunt you forever not getting it for him..... but its a hard pass for you other kid..... :unsure:

[7] Transmissible vaccine are not a notion. They are a reality. The only thing we don't know, is if the jab is one.
1. No. I purposely stay away from the news as much as realistically possible since part way through the Trump administration. Got tired of all the "orange man bad" shit, and I sure as hell don't care to listen to the current potato or any of his minions.

2. As I stated, I've known him for roughly half of my life - long enough to trust his opinion and thought processes. We will have to agree to disagree here.

3. As mentioned in a previous post, quoting statistics, as true as they may be, after the fact doesn't help much if a person happens to fall in the minority - especially so if the odds are heavily into the majority.

4. That is your experience, and I don't doubt it at all. But as I stated before, I'm not one of those people. It should have never been mandated anywhere.

5. I'm not shaping anything. My whole point from the get-go not all people who chose to get vaccinated are mindless sheep and in the same category as the squawkers and loonies who wanted to force it on everyone. That is all.

6. That post was rhetorical in nature to illustrate that the toothpaste is out of the tube at this point and we can't go back in time to do it over again to see if the results would be different. It may surprise you that both the same doc mentioned above and our pediatrician haven't/didn't recommend that either of our kids get it - friend said he wouldn't recommend it and for whatever it was worth he's not giving it to his kids either, and the pediatrician played the "as a doctor I'd be remiss if I didn't say it couldn't hurt, but I don't blame if you don't want to" card. In hindsight, it would've been likely pointless for our 1 kid to get it, given that she skated through it with no issues - but again, for our son, we can't answer the question whether it would've helped him or not. It may have, or given his reaction to the virus itself, the vaccine could've killed him outright. We won't ever know, and yes that does still keep us up at night.

7. ...ok? Guess we'll find out soon enough. Or maybe we won't?

And that's why I never got my kids vaccinated. Here in CO, school year SEP 2023 they are requiring all kids to have the clot shot. Well, I already have interviewed with new work places down in FL and have a new job lined up. We ain't partaking in this BS at all.

[...]

Doc
Unfortunately not surprising for Colofornia, I don't blame you.

Reactions: Doc68
Instead of all this talk. Take action on the motherfuckers that funded, created, unleashed it, and mandating it. Talk is gettin old
Skip courts ,a different kind of action is what's needed.this motherfuckers are out of control.

1. No. I purposely stay away from the news as much as realistically possible since part way through the Trump administration. Got tired of all the "orange man bad" shit, and I sure as hell don't care to listen to the current potato or any of his minions.

2. As I stated, I've known him for roughly half of my life - long enough to trust his opinion and thought processes. We will have to agree to disagree here.

3. As mentioned in a previous post, quoting statistics, as true as they may be, after the fact doesn't help much if a person happens to fall in the minority - especially so if the odds are heavily into the majority.

4. That is your experience, and I don't doubt it at all. But as I stated before, I'm not one of those people. It should have never been mandated anywhere.

5. I'm not shaping anything. My whole point from the get-go not all people who chose to get vaccinated are mindless sheep and in the same category as the squawkers and loonies who wanted to force it on everyone. That is all.

6. That post was rhetorical in nature to illustrate that the toothpaste is out of the tube at this point and we can't go back in time to do it over again to see if the results would be different. It may surprise you that both the same doc mentioned above and our pediatrician haven't/didn't recommend that either of our kids get it - friend said he wouldn't recommend it and for whatever it was worth he's not giving it to his kids either, and the pediatrician played the "as a doctor I'd be remiss if I didn't say it couldn't hurt, but I don't blame if you don't want to" card. In hindsight, it would've been likely pointless for our 1 kid to get it, given that she skated through it with no issues - but again, for our son, we can't answer the question whether it would've helped him or not. It may have, or given his reaction to the virus itself, the vaccine could've killed him outright. We won't ever know, and yes that does still keep us up at night.

7. ...ok? Guess we'll find out soon enough. Or maybe we won't?
No, there is no agree to disagree that doctors give bad advice, that is a fact. It happens every single day many times.

There would seem to be very little doubt he gave you bad advice. What was reason that he thought you needed it?

And again, most of what I have listed, was not after the fact, or quoting statistics. It was published papers and studies that were contrary to what was was being put forth. By the time the vaccine was available to the public, we knew it did not prevent transmission. We knew 100% for a fact that "vaccinated" people were catching and spreading. And we were hearing grumblings of un-explained vaccine deaths. Before the vaccine came out, doctors and others were saying the mode of delivery was dangerous, based on multiple animal studies. They were also saying the skin protein route would not be effective, and that vaccinating in this manner would just cause mutations. Many scientists and doctors were saying we needed to hold off on mass vaccination until it had been properly tested. That we had a cheap reliable treatment, and that COVID deaths were being vastly over reported.

Most of this information was available before I had an opportunity to take the shot. So it was available to you too.

I never said all the people who got vaccinated were mindless sheep. I said everyone who got vaccinated did something stupid.

I hope it doest come around to bite them all.

[1] No, there is no agree to disagree that doctors give bad advice, that is a fact. It happens every single day many times.

[2] There would seem to be very little doubt he gave you bad advice. What was reason that he thought you needed it?

[3] I never said all the people who got vaccinated were mindless sheep. I said everyone who got vaccinated did something stupid.

[4] I hope it doest come around to bite them all.
1. Agree to disagree about my MD friend's and pediatrician's quality of doctoring, not the general fact that doctors give bad advice - I'm acutely and painfully aware that there are sub-par medical professionals out there, and I have a letter from the hospital I took my son to that proves that in a roundabout way.

2. This has already been explained - erring on the side of caution because I had a (at the time) newborn in the house and a breastfeeding mother. Had nothing to do with me.

3. I never said you did, I was just reiterating what my point was. Maybe we did, but that's not your judgment to make.

4. I hope so too, time will tell.

Here is my thoughts on the future:

I don't think we are out of danger, purposeful or not, it was previously known science that "leaky vaccines" tend to make mutated strains emerge very quickly.

I think we are going to be living out what the science fiction books warned about. Once some engineered virus gets out of control, humans will have to live with it for generations as new variants keep coming up and hitting folks.

This is very much like why when you get a cold, you aren't immune to getting it again because it's constantly evolving and there are so many variants.

1. Assume the medical industry is fully captured by Big Pharma and you can't trust most doctors to tell you the truth.
2. Assume the government health departments are fully captured by Big Pharma.
3. Assume most of what you hear thanks to Big Tech is also propaganda.

You are going to have to spend a lot of time reading everything you can, researching everything you can, keeping your finger on the tabs of all the latest stuff for theraputics and remedies and such because it changes. (like Alpha and Delta Covid responded well to HQC but Omincron is a bit different and HQC only works right away then you need horse meds after that).

A lot of things that are not Covid but are related somehow are going to start coming around.
Over Thanksgiving I got the bad fever and 2 weeks of hacking up your lungs thing
(After getting Covid for the second time earlier in the year)
Now I'm back sick again with something similar but not the same, fortunately I think I'm on the upswing.

Every time I go out shopping or to the store, I hear folks with the tell tale coughs from when you are recovering from the stuff.

The transmission rates and time from exposure to being able to spread it and from feeling a bit sick to being really sick is starting to be staggeringly short.

Some of this new stuff like the hack your lungs up one are just as dangerous as Covid if your body is compromized.

It's going to be an ongoing thing with being prepared, being ready, knowing how to treat stuff and keeping your immune system working well.

I think it's safe to say anyone thinking about stuff carefully and reading all the signs expects there to be another couple years of health related misery for everyone.

The only logical answer to these short incubation periods is that the vaccine is the bioweapon.
My neighbors are spreading shit like walking petri dishes.
In my limited little science lab, the more boosters someone has, the more virulent they are. One particular woman in the neighborhood, if you share a meal with her or eat something she has touched, you'll be sick withing 48 hours.

Call me crazy, I dont care.

I've had the real Covid. Had it January '20. I really thought it was gonna kill me. They were calling it a very strange flu cause...hey, "Covid isn't here in the states yet". Bullshit, it was here at the start of flu season.
Everyone I knew over 40 had it at the same time.
I told yall by late 2020 the vaccine was a bioweapon. I told you it would travel and transfer from person to person.
Recent "discoveries" have proven my conspiracy theories correct.
How did I call it?
Am I psychic?
A witch?
A prophet?
Nope, none of the above.
An army intelligence officer told me they had plans for shit like this back in the '90s....among other scary shit.
Its all part of their plan.

I've had the real Covid. Had it January '20. I really thought it was gonna kill me. They were calling it a very strange flu cause...hey, "Covid isn't here in the states yet". Bullshit, it was here at the start of flu season.
Everyone I knew over 40 had it at the same time.

I got it the first time back in February 2020 as well.
I used to like never go to the doctor, but went 3 times total over the course of that one.
Worst sick I'd had in over 20 years
I was going to a rather high end exclusive gym at the time and pretty much everybody there would vanish for about a week or two then come back looking really ragged and talking about how they were just getting better.

The doctors had no clue other than it was some really bad upper respiratory infection that was going around like crazy.
But there was none of this "everyone is going to die" hype since the propaganda machine hadn't gotten fired up yet.

1. Agree to disagree about my MD friend's and pediatrician's quality of doctoring, not the general fact that doctors give bad advice - I'm acutely and painfully aware that there are sub-par medical professionals out there, and I have a letter from the hospital I took my son to that proves that in a roundabout way.

2. This has already been explained - erring on the side of caution because I had a (at the time) newborn in the house and a breastfeeding mother. Had nothing to do with me.

3. I never said you did, I was just reiterating what my point was. Maybe we did, but that's not your judgment to make.

Your friend told you its a good idea to take a vaxx that he knew nothing about. That’s bad doctoring and bad friendship. I wonder how much money he was paid to lie to you and how many people he harmed and/or helped murder by doing such things? I don’t think you understand what erring on the side of caution means. It doesn’t mean believing and taking advice from gov’t, media, and quack/corrupted doctors.

Why not just admit to being fooled and learn from it instead of defending your poor judgement?

My daughter is a nurse and she came home right after Christmas and started feeling bad a day or two after. She left on New Years day to go back to Charleston. She called from Columbia South Carolina and said that she didn't think she could make it home. She said it was miserable but she made it to the hospital that she worked for. She was given a flu test that was negative. Two hours later she got another test that was negative and the doctor said that there's some respiratory thing going around and she shouldn't come into work the next day. Four days later she said she felt better but was tired. Three weeks later and COVID was the headlines.
Yes it was here before they figured out how to use it against the people.
I got it the first time back in February 2020 as well.
I used to like never go to the doctor, but went 3 times total over the course of that one.
Worst sick I'd had in over 20 years
I was going to a rather high end exclusive gym at the time and pretty much everybody there would vanish for about a week or two then come back looking really ragged and talking about how they were just getting better.

The doctors had no clue other than it was some really bad upper respiratory infection that was going around like crazy.
But there was none of this "everyone is going to die" hype since the propaganda machine hadn't gotten fired up yet.

Your friend told you its a good idea to take a vaxx that he knew nothing about. That’s bad doctoring and bad friendship. I wonder how much money he was paid to lie to you and how many people he harmed and/or helped murder by doing such things? I don’t think you understand what erring on the side of caution means. It doesn’t mean believing and taking advice from gov’t, media, and quack/corrupted doctors.

Why not just admit to being fooled and learn from it instead of defending your poor judgement?
You carry on as if you've known him for going on 15 years...

Historically, by your posts on other topics, it's not a stretch to say you don't trust any form of authority, etc., so me trying to explain to you specifically why I trust his (his specifically, not the medical industry as a whole) opinion and you explaining to me why I shouldn't trust [insert authority here] would be two brick walls arguing with each other. That's not a knock on you, it just is what it is.

Reactions: SHEEPDOG1
I think they already had plans on how to use it against people when it was first detected...they developed it in a gain of function lab. My youngest daughter and I were sick for two weeks back in Jan 2020, before it was widely known what it was, and before they had tests...or, at least I don't think they had tests? Maybe tests just weren't readily available at the time? I got it again in September-October last year out in Commiefornia, was sick for about 5 days, had to quarantine in the hotel for 10 days because of not being vaxxed...so I teleworked, while TDY...I could have just stayed home. "Patient Zero" for that "super spreader event" was a fully vaxxed and boosted Warrant Officer that was on the project, so they couldn't blame it on this dirty unvaxed scumbag contractor.

Thank you to those who offered kind words. It seems by the tone of some of the responses that my point of opening up on this wasn't quite 100% clear.

To be 100% clear - my only point was taking issue with the notion of "if you got vaccinated, you're just a sheep incapable of critical thinking" or whatever. That is all. Believe it or not, it is possible to simultaneously be skeptical and hesitant while still receiving the vaccine because the whole situation is essentially leaving you to try and pick up the clean end of a turd.

Astute observation sir, with the added benefit of 2 years of hindsight.

Help me understand the logic......

Accepting an experimental drug under EUA with zero information from the manufacturer on safety or efficacy = "Critical Thinking Skills"?

Is this like the "New Math" or "Tyranny=Freedom"?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
My daughter is a nurse and she came home right after Christmas and started feeling bad a day or two after. She left on New Years day to go back to Charleston. She called from Columbia South Carolina and said that she didn't think she could make it home. She said it was miserable but she made it to the hospital that she worked for. She was given a flu test that was negative. Two hours later she got another test that was negative and the doctor said that there's some respiratory thing going around and she shouldn't come into work the next day. Four days later she said she felt better but was tired. Three weeks later and COVID was the headlines.
My father in law and his brother had it between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2019. I have spoken of this many times here, but we were seeing epidemic levels of sick kids before Christmas 2019. A level of sick kids that has not been reached since. Everyone was talking about the 2 week christmas break finally breaking the cycle. By the time we hit "2 weeks to flatten the curve." It was already over here.

My father in law and his brother had it between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2019. I have spoken of this many times here, but we were seeing epidemic levels of sick kids before Christmas 2019. A level of sick kids that has not been reached since. Everyone was talking about the 2 week christmas break finally breaking the cycle. By the time we hit "2 weeks to flatten the curve." It was already over here.

As I recall. Taiwan sent data/warnings to the WHO circa sept/oct of 2019 regarding what ended up being called Covid 19........but their warnings/observations were ignored.

What followed was the chinese new year with massive numbers of people flying back and forth between china and the entire globe.....

I didn't day they were bad doctor. I said they gave you bad advice.

If his advice was to get it to because you had a baby and nursing mother at home, which you never connected as "his advice." Then he may not be a very good doctor. He probably should have been checking stuff out for himself if he was giving advice. Most of Dr's I know cringed at the idea of bypassing normal testing, and starring with the mass jabbing. High risk people who probably only had 5 or 10 years left. I could understand.

I remember the campaign about how mothers were at greater danger. I also looked at the study, which was something like one having a 99.999% survival rate and the other having a 99.998% survival rate. Then like many other things, the numbers were not reported. Just that mothers were at a "higher risk." And advice was to vaccinate to protect mothers. Even though mothers in testing had lost their children.

While the paid posters were still calling us liars for posting studies that showed the jab did not prevent catching and spreading.

Some facts we know now.

Covid vaccinated people shed spike proteins from the jab. It readily crosses the blood/brain barrier.
Spike proteins from the "vax" are particularly dangerous to young children and pregnant women.
I'd be really pissed at my "pediatrician".

I dont think for one minute everyone who took the vax is mindless sheep.
A lot of my friends took the vax, and some of them are quite smart. Even smart sheep end up in the slaughterhouse....still sheep.
Not saying a sheep can't be different, but he will have to shed his wool and grow some teeth.
Most sheep simply get angry at the sheepdog cause he is barking at them.....

I had forgotten about the schools around here shutting down early for Christmas because they were at 40% absence. Some were more than 40%.

I had forgotten about the schools around here shutting down early for Christmas because they were at 40% absence. Some were more than 40%.
Yea it was wild. I would go to class rooms missing half their kids of more. Everyone was saying. "really bad flu this year, all respiratory." My father in law had gone to the Doctor, they said it was an upper respiratory infection they had been seeing a lot of, but didn't know what to was. But that most people came out of it ok. His brother wheezed for a couple months. IT went through the office, everyone caught what they referred to as a really bad cold.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
"American Idol" alum C.J. Harris' cause of death has been revealed. The 31-year-old died of a heart attack, a spokesperson for the Walker County Coroner's Office confirmed to Fox News Digital on Thursday.
Deputy coroner Danielle Calloway said that the singer died on Sunday night after being rushed to the Walker Baptist Medical Center in Jasper, Alabama.
Calloway told Fox News Digital that doctors performed CPR on Harris at the hospital, but the efforts were unsuccessful. He was pronounced dead due to a heart attack.