• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The voting roundup thread.

Why and the ever loving fuck are taking pictures of your screen and not screen shots. None the less good quality photos.

reading comprehension is still a skill most don’t possess. I made it pretty clear in the comment above the photos.

Reactions: Dewey7271
Already done.

In WA we have universal vote by mail and an online system for tracking the status of your ballot.

Mine and the wifes ballots have already been tallied and added to the number of dem ballots they'll need to find in a bag, under a tree on election day.

• Haha
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Voted yesterday. Had a few minute wait as the octogenarian in front of me was having issues with the hand sanitizer bottle. There were more poll workers than voters by a fair margin- and a bunch of booths. Less than 10 minutes total time.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
tenor.gif

No in person voting here in Washington. Rather than trust my ballot to USPS, I dropped mine in the ballot dropbox outside the County building.

I hate Trump and I voted for the motherfucker for the second time. I can't unfuck the nation myself and until everyone else is vested this is the best we got. It's this asshole or Biden.

My buddy didn't vote. Won't do it. Not registered. I told him it's the same thing as voting for both of them. Which is mathematically fucking stupid. It's not an option.

Go vote.

No in person voting here in Washington. Rather than trust my ballot to USPS, I dropped mine in the ballot dropbox outside the County building.

Shit, I trust USPS more.

I got a feeling that certain counties might just "lose" boxes of ballots this way. If you know an entire district votes one way, and you don't mind stealing a vote (which should be a capital crime no matter your name or bank account) that's how you do it.

Going Saturday morning to vote in person with a freshly minted Republican. Earliest I can get away to do early voting. My oldest son is now of voting age and wants to vote in person for the first time. 2024 will get another republican as my youngest will be of age. Best I can do to actually fuck liberals.... breed more Republicans.

• Love
Reactions: Bolo
Going in person on Tuesday with the Mrs. This past week we were looking at the map of Jersey. We are so behind lines that I just shake my head. Been here at the same address all my life. Dad was born here in 1894. Almost time to move where I can be free. Hope there will be a free country after next week.

Maxwell

When i get those text, i just send a pic of my butthole, unwiped. I mean, thats what they really want, right?

Already voted and my daughter already voted (first time). Both proud deplorables. Hopelessly clinging to our God, guns, and the constitution of this great country.
With all the animosity between real Americans and the liberal filth, I'm thinking of giving all the liberals I know an early Christmas present, just to show I care about their feelings. Christmas tree ornaments. Little gingerbread people with the faces of liberal politicians on them. I'm wondering if they will figure out they are living my fantasy involving liberals and trees, while they decorate their tree with those cute little ornaments.

i intend to take my absentee ballot to an early voting place tomorrow and vote in person.

I told my gf she better vote or we're through. She said she's voting tomorrow. She's a rabid Trump supporter and stays in FB jail over her posts but she hasn't voted yet. Drives me bananas.

2 days ago, wife, daughter, and self. Mail in only in Oregon, physically dropped in drop box at City Hall. All Trump and no on all the tax grabbing pork measures by the state and county.

Reactions: DCAN

Of course the Kung Flu numbers inflated. Shit, the government incentized passing only false info in order to get $$$. The more KF you have the more money you get. Dr Faust's gotta get that super vaccine to market. The amount of BS in this entire situation is beyond insane.

Reactions: theLBC
Voted a couple days ago via absentee ballot. Had Miss Lori drop it off at the court house because she works there. Easy peesy

i took my absentee ballot to the polling station nearby.
table outside the middle school gym, with sanitizer and gloves.
no line at 1:30pm on friday. first day open for this site, although others opened on 10/24.
they ask for my address and yob, even though i gave them the absentee ballot (which they "voided").
no other verification required.
new electronic machines.
you insert "blank ballot", vote on screen, prints out ballot for review, listing only your choices, you accept and it takes the ballot back.
took less than 2 minutes,
trump 2020