• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Wit and Wisdom of Robert Deniro.

Robert DeNiro is just another actor who’s played tough guys in films... and now he believes he’s actually tough guy.

Just another bloated out of touch actor who feels like their opinion actually means something because they are perpetually circle jerked and congratulated by their commie colleagues.... easy to throw arrows from their safe spaces.... but none of them have the balls to say it to your face.... much less do anything about it.

Can’t wait to read his obit as the next celebrity suicide... once he realizes he spent his life as human furnature, and that trump has done more with his life in 1 year than he’s done with his entire life

Trump has done more in one day, any day .

Funny shit is, when Trump builds that wall, finishes destroying the Dem party, Finishes destroying the Repub party, Finished imploding and locking up the deep staters, Chuck Norris will be posting memes about Trump.

THey will lose thier fucking minds if he denukes NORKS and reunify s the peninsula

There is only one way to shut this behavior down. These types have had the last 10 years to become emboldened to think that they have the bully pulpit and have the masses behind them

In short order they can be made to crawl back under the rocks that are designed to House the slime that they are

The MSM is doing a fabulous job fanning the fires of hate and will continue to make them believe they have the right to resist.

Fact is rhe concept of resistance is an unknown behavior amongst this group. They are not equipped mentally or physically to resist. Hopefully, they will never see what real resistance amounts to...

And he's got the incoherent Tweets to prove it. :rolleyes:
people still havent realized that his tweets are there solely to troll the media.

he had them all bend out of shape for weeks over 'covfefe'.....and the media flocks to it like flies on shit, because they cant find anything real to attack him on, so they have to make stuff up....the media is playing right into trumps hand and he is making them look like morons every time they do.

people still havent realized that his tweets are there solely to troll the media.

he had them all bend out of shape for weeks over 'covfefe'.....and the media flocks to it like flies on shit, because they cant find anything real to attack him on, so they have to make stuff up....the media is playing right into trumps hand and he is making them look like morons every time they do.

Well, personally I'd like our President to not be an internet troll, but I guess that's just me. Of course I'm a Ron Paul supporter. You know, the greatest President we'll never have. :(

I am not a huge Trumpkin but the one thing I love is his bypassing the press MSM leftist filter and going direct to his bosses (Us). He is destroying their stranglehold on various minority groups, he is liberating many many groups in this country who have been under the spell of free shit acolytes

Reactions: Bender and jrassy
Well, personally I'd like our President to not be an internet troll, but I guess that's just me. Of course I'm a Ron Paul supporter. You know, the greatest President we'll never have. :(

So, you want your President to not be that which you are? Could we stretch that list a little? Hmm?

gK1a92p.png

https://www.nsfwcorp.com/feature/no-kids-no-scat-no-piss/

Actors and politicians: Both are paid more than they are worth to do exactly as other people tell them to.

Last edited:
Trump is light years ahead of fake news, an it shows more an more every day. He has been using S/Media like a baseball bat to their heads an the fucktards have not caught on yet. The blue fucks can not stand the fact he was so far ahead of them from the gate, long before the election even happened. Now the red rope is starting to close on the throats of the fucks who tried to install that cunt in the first place an they have nowhere to run, an have used up most of their lies. Even soros knows it's about over, so their last ditch effort will be a big one I'm sure. I for one hope they jump the gate an get frogg'y.

Reactions: diverdon