• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Wolverine

Dogtown

Ke = (mv^2)/2
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2007
    CONUS
    [video=youtube;WEbzZP-_Ssc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEbzZP-_Ssc[/video]

The poor saps I work with who didn't get to work on Ironman 3 have had to work on this. At least the trailer makes it seem more interesting than the way it was described to me.

How this guy can be the bad ass and then go on stage: sing and tap dance like a sissy. I just don't get it.

Trailer looks good.

DT Do you have any knowledge of the 3D work that went into Jurassic Park? Is it good?

How this guy can be the bad ass and then go on stage: sing and tap dance like a sissy. I just don't get it.

Trailer looks good.

DT Do you have any knowledge of the 3D work that went into Jurassic Park? Is it good?

He's an actor, and a very good one at that.

Last edited:

:confused: That may be what makes him a good actor.

At least he hasn't made any anti-2A speeches....else, I wouldn't be so kind about his extra circular activities. lol

Good trailer nonetheless...

Can you say "Bad Ass"? I like Wolverine better than Ironman anyways. Why couldnt they do something like those with Punisher? Im just sayin.

Ryan

If you are a Marvel comics fan, run do not walk to the theater and see this one. Very good storyline, enough action sequences to keep most happy and a very beautiful Japanese costar. And as always a tie in to the next film.

Saw it today....... Good movie, MUCH better then X Man Origins story. I did leave at the start of credits, did I miss anything>?

So the overall feeling is this is a good one? Wife has been bugging me to get out to the theaters, just want to make sure it's less of a theatrical abortion than the first Wolverine movie.

I read a review that was less than favorable about this right before I went to go see it. It said it was "campy" and a "wait until it's on Netflix" movie. I went anyways and I have to say, it was no where near as bad as the review made it seem. It had some slow parts but overall it was a good movie I thought, I enjoyed it.

Wolverine is one of the best Marvel movies to come out over the past three years. It is orders of magnitude better than Origins. The best part about this movie is that it's driven by Wolverine's background, not just special effects displays. Very good movie, and smoking hot Japanese chick as well. Stay for the teaser during the credits!