• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The worm is turning

Too bad he didn't die a slow death in the woods. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Was he going to shoot the cop or did he shoot the cop because the cop shot him? That makes the difference; I doubt any of us know. Fucking sad situation.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
IIRC the officer didn't announce that he was police, just "drop the gun" then fired on suspect, suspect fired back and ran.
Now this may not be accurate but it was what was reported in our local media...this happend about 30 min from my locale

Reactions: W54/XM-388
i try to live my life to the letter of the law.

and i dont know shit about the case other than that shitshow of a poorly written article. but i have to say, once someone shoots at me, it's game on.

there is an old saying..." better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6". i know one thing for sure...God will not be fooled. one way or another, justice will be served.