• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

THEGERMANS by proxy what stupid crap you got fer Christmas??

I got myself a w
View attachment 8305528

View attachment 8305529

View attachment 8305533

Arrived during a 15" blizzard and was waiting at the post office. My plow truck was broken, but I wasn't about to let it sit at the damn post office. So off with the HMMWV to drive into town. I should have remembered to wear a coat. And put doors on Smaug. But I was too excited. Drove through downed trees and everything!

Bremont 1918. Commemorating the formation of the RAF (from the Royal Flying Corps)

Contains metal and wood from four historic RAF planes including the Spitfire that crashed on the beach at Dunkirk. Very rare piece and beautiful in ever respect!

Funny story... was on eBay and looking at it. Price was good. But I wanted to make sure it wasn't being offered by a Nigerian Warlord using a fake picture. So messaged the seller. About 2 hours later, I get a PM here on SH from a long-time fellow watch fan who helped me buy my Codebreaker. Also an ex-10th Group guy who says "Are you the guy trying to bargain me down on my Bremont?" Bah hah ha hah ahha.... I didn't dicker on price at all. Paid asking and we're both happy! THE best watch buying story ever! Between the seller being a fellow SH'er and the pickup story.... it's a piece I treasure!

Sirhr
I got myself a watch too.
Luminox Men's Watch Master Carbon Navy Seal Black Dial Strap
seal watch.jpg

Gift to me, bought a new Kimber Mountain Ascent at a deep discount and found 16 lbs of Varget in nearby no sales tax Oregon.

There will be new years fuckery about.
You cannot say that without telling us what caliber.

The little woman bought my own personal eating out steak knife so she no longer has to listen to me bitch about dull knives.
I always use my pocket knife when I have steak at a restaurant.

My wife is used to it now, and doesn't say anything, but when we were first married she would get embarrassed. I simply told her I want to cut my steak, not shred it with those dull ass meat saws they provide you.

Well, one of the kids gave me a s’mores fire pit… IMG_7453.jpeg…AND a bottle of Glenlivet 12 yr., so life is good!
I was smart enough to give the wife a list so she got me an AMP annealer!

Reactions: AMGtuned
I got a new pair of slippers, a new machete, and something I didn't know I needed but is cool as hell, a Ghost from Call of Duty cell phone or controller holder.

My wife and I got my son the Halo Master Chief one.

All in all, I'm happy with what I got.

20231225_221529.jpg

Reactions: AMGtuned
View attachment 8305533

Arrived during a 15" blizzard and was waiting at the post office. My plow truck was broken, but I wasn't about to let it sit at the damn post office. So off with the HMMWV to drive into town. I should have remembered to wear a coat. And put doors on Smaug. But I was too excited. Drove through downed trees and everything!

Bremont 1918. Commemorating the formation of the RAF (from the Royal Flying Corps)

Contains metal and wood from four historic RAF planes including the Spitfire that crashed on the beach at Dunkirk. Very rare piece and beautiful in ever respect!

Funny story... was on eBay and looking at it. Price was good. But I wanted to make sure it wasn't being offered by a Nigerian Warlord using a fake picture. So messaged the seller. About 2 hours later, I get a PM here on SH from a long-time fellow watch fan who helped me buy my Codebreaker. Also an ex-10th Group guy who says "Are you the guy trying to bargain me down on my Bremont?" Bah hah ha hah ahha.... I didn't dicker on price at all. Paid asking and we're both happy! THE best watch buying story ever! Between the seller being a fellow SH'er and the pickup story.... it's a piece I treasure!

Sirhr
You left out that you sent a kilo of bacon that is keeping my cardiologist gainfully employed! Probably sacrilegious but this is what replaced the Bremont (you will notice the pork powered resting heart rate):

IMG_1314.jpg

You left out that you sent a kilo of bacon that is keeping my cardiologist gainfully employed! Probably sacrilegious but this is what replaced the Bremont (you will notice the pork powered resting heart rate):

View attachment 8306193
What make/ model watch is that, looks cool as shit

View attachment 8306193
well, if you get caught in an unexpected rainstorm, you have something you can hide under to stay dry. 😂