• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Their just hunting conservatives now…….

First of all....they're.

2nd of all....duh, they've been openly attacking, and in once extremely rare cases, killing conservatives. They're ramping it up. Why, you ask? Because they're largely getting away with it. If they're caught, they're getting comically low bonds, and the media starts the spin to change the narrative about what really happened. I bet there are likely dozens of other cases where the detectives, and/or DA's are choosing not to charge, or just not doing their jobs because of the facts of the case with it being a conservative victim, and a liberal suspect.

Branden

Michigan man says he accidentally shot elderly pro-life volunteer who was allegedly 'screaming' about abortion

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-man-accidentally-shot-elderly-pro-life-volunteer-screaming-match

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

If it was a Conservative who winged a BLM activist the FBI goon squad would be kicking in his door. Instead nothing will happen. Maybe a court date a year from now.

I remember last year during the mostly peaceful protests when a guy on the west coast who openly identified himself as antifa did not like another guy wearing a Patriot Prayer hat. And shot him in the head, point blank.

And in Missouri, a retired police captain was watching over his friend's pawn shop. Someone was breaking to steal a used TV. And shot him in the face and no one gave an airborne act of fornication about it. A local guy was hip hopping around filming on his camera saying, "What up, cuh?" For some reason, that didn't help anything.

And the conservatives we are so weak and spineless and did zero about bringing justice. I am so tired of conservatives being good at losing.

Reactions: TurboTrout