• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD There Can Only Be One! NOX18 or SkeetIr-L

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Well, this is what my wife is saying anyways... Your choice, the NOX18 or the SkeetIR for $4600.00 + shipping. I ship via FedEx overnight as I have a very good rate with them via work. I just bought the NOX18 off this thread,

I've had the SkeetIR for some time now. Both units are perfect and absolutely GTG! The images on both are awesome. The NOX is a bit better than the Skeet, but for the amount that I use them, it is inconsequential for me. I just had to take a look through the NOX and I had to buy it for the privilege. NOX comes with everything in the original posting. Just looking to recover the cash spent on it.
PM your questions. First to post will take it. I will be cross posting over on ARFCOM. Proof of life images etc. available to potential buyer.

5xARUhw.jpg

7bftoC8.jpg

GZ59KNR.jpg

6vgU1HD.jpg