• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

There goes my new scope.

this forum has cost me a fortune, i bought 3 kukri knives for people we already had presents for (but the knives are better), and that is just this month.

Reactions: Doc68
You know as I say, the bullshit will continue until people decide to do something about it. Most of this money ain’t going to help those countries they claim either. That’s just some crap they selling which is really cover for funneling money into their own offshore accounts in which they will claim said money went to country xyz, all at your expense of course. I think people are waking up but it’s slow, very slow.

I literally bought a fucking Napa leather gaming chair for more than whatever you poors are getting bailout money for, based solely on my newfound need of finding a mounting solution for a joystick.

• Haha
Reactions: Numedal
I literally bought a fucking Napa leather gaming chair for more than whatever you poors are getting bailout money for, based solely on my newfound need of finding a mounting solution for a joystick.

After a nice gaming chair, what did you end up going for?

After a nice gaming chair, what did you end up going for?

And MonsterTech joystick/throttle chair mounts.

Also ended up with a LG 34" ultrawide, so just waiting until RTX 3800s show up again and I'm set for whatever.

If you NEED a $600 bailout LOLOLOLOLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHA to survive LLOLOLOLOLOLOL

*cant breathe*

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You literally failed at everything up until this point.

Here is the thing, 900 Billion / every American = over 4k. Government deficits = inflation. So Americans wether they need it or not will pay for it with inflation equaling more than 6x their check.

Oh nevermind the .gov never lies about inflation.

My daughter was looking to buy a house and she mentioned that she needed to get the loan settled before interest rates go up. I laughed and told her that there's no worry on the rates going up. The Fed can not afford to service the interest on the debt at the current rate. They're borrowing money to pay the interest. Actually they are borrowing against the future with I Owe You slips of paper.

Tell me. Had a $205 vet bill for my little doggie on Friday and had to buy a $230 battery for the wife's Kia Sorento yesterday. Neither were in the budget.

And MonsterTech joystick/throttle chair mounts.

Also ended up with a LG 34" ultrawide, so just waiting until RTX 3800s show up again and I'm set for whatever.

You and me both on the RTX 3080’s; just got an Alienware 38” and the 2080ti I have in my rig struggles to push it in more demanding titles.

i consider myself a poor, and i still won't get jack shit and never have.

Actually its 600 for you and 600 for each dependant. Adopt a dozen kids and woohoo get any scope you want then just return the kids lulz