• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

There goes Readiness

Week of the Eagle is coming up (June 21-25), with literally hundreds of Veterans coming in for the week ((estmated 400+/- for the award ceremony, alone). We've already been put on notice that 1. The week may be canceled due to covid restrictions (notice after Memorial Weekend), and, 2. that "Higher" (read DOD) may cancel as the event may be viewed by them as a "super-spreader event", notice to be made AFTER Memorial day (read "last minute"). 3. Now this gets brought up, and may affect our entry onto the post.
Do you believe that this caution is for “readiness”? I don’t. Govt leadership is trying to destroy and pride you guys may have in your work.

If my boss was a pathogical lier and ultimately evil and despicable, I would no longer work there or defend them in any capacity.

Some earlier postings suggest that IG complaints could be forthcoming. I’m waiting for lawsuits.

Reactions: wade2big
What that General is engaging in blackmail, plain and simple. The vaccine cannot be made mandatory because it isn't FDA approved. Otherwise this wouldn't even be a story and we wouldn't even be hearing about it.

What that General is engaging in blackmail, plain and simple. The vaccine cannot be made mandatory because it isn't FDA approved. Otherwise this wouldn't even be a story and we wouldn't even be hearing about it.
It’s rule by coercion. It’s the normal now. Govt is doing it. Corporations are doing it. I pulled my consent to be governed by these corrupt assholes long ago. These military me are being punished by their leadership for not believing in the govt lies. This General Mcgee is a marxist himself. If he wasn’t then he wouldn’t hold a powerful position in a corrupt govt. He is part of the revolution. Simple as that.

Reactions: Longshot231
It’s funny how some of you are stunned something like this can happen in the military, but this is just the norm, especially on the green side of the services. Shit, I’ve been in formations where you weren’t released until you filled out your monthly allotment form for CFC (combined federal campaign, basically forced donations to a select list of “charities”), so hearing no leave or liberty for the unvaccinated comes as no surprise to me. This has been the status quo since George Washington was the CG.

Lawsuits? Hahaha, that shit is prohibited by federal law and anything filed would be immediately thrown out. You can’t even sue for medical malpractice in the military, much less for a Commanding General’s decision. The lone option the troops have is requesting mast or whatever the Army calls it, taking it to the three star, and even that is likely to fall on deaf ears as he was probably in the loop and approved it before the order was even made.

After fourteen years of living that life, these are the biggest reasons I left all that retirement on the table, it wasn’t worth my and my family’s freedoms any longer to stay in uniform. When you serve, you SERVE at their direction and go, do, and be what they say you will. As much as I still recommend it to many of today’s youth to join, it is always with a heavy caution of the sacrifice they are making. Shit, I was even heavy handed on that caution when I was a recruiter in the middle of the wars, and is why I had so few back out from shipping off because they knew what they were getting in to as much as I could express to them. They all knew they would likely go to war, they would likely see action, and it would suck ass the entire time they were doing it.

It’s funny how some of you are stunned something like this can happen in the military, but this is just the norm, especially on the green side of the services. Shit, I’ve been in formations where you weren’t released until you filled out your monthly allotment form for CFC (combined federal campaign, basically forced donations to a select list of “charities”), so hearing no leave or liberty for the unvaccinated comes as no surprise to me. This has been the status quo since George Washington was the CG.

Lawsuits? Hahaha, that shit is prohibited by federal law and anything filed would be immediately thrown out. You can’t even sue for medical malpractice in the military, much less for a Commanding General’s decision. The lone option the troops have is requesting mast or whatever the Army calls it, taking it to the three star, and even that is likely to fall on deaf ears as he was probably in the loop and approved it before the order was even made.

After fourteen years of living that life, these are the biggest reasons I left all that retirement on the table, it wasn’t worth my and my family’s freedoms any longer to stay in uniform. When you serve, you SERVE at their direction and go, do, and be what they say you will. As much as I still recommend it to many of today’s youth to join, it is always with a heavy caution of the sacrifice they are making. Shit, I was even heavy handed on that caution when I was a recruiter in the middle of the wars, and is why I had so few back out from shipping off because they knew what they were getting in to as much as I could express to them. They all knew they would likely go to war, they would likely see action, and it would suck ass the entire time they were doing it.
I appreciate your honesty.

Don't forget what happens when this goes congressional. Not only can soldiers complain but their spouses, parents and kids can call their congress critters. This could backfire on the asshole MG.

It's like a friend of mine said; "Non-deployable unless I take the vaccine. Good, I refuse to take the shot and just stay on post."

The only way they retain power is because men are willing to imprison and kill others for them. I bet the average Chinese citizen hates the govt men with guns, they just dare not say it because it would mean certain death.

It’s all perspective. 2020 showed me what the future holds for us. I didn’t see near enough of the good guys with badges or good guys with businesses fighting back. Others may have seen the govt and its enforcers looking out for our best interests and these people would disagree with me.
it is obvious to me, that people need to suffer more before they reach that point. i’d like to see problems addressed sooner rather than later....as the longer you put off dealing with a problem, the bigger it becomes.
but.....i’m not the one in control. in good time. patience, my man. do what you can along the way.