• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

There is a massive disconnect happening with this website

Too bad he got the ban hammer.

I was just getting ready to drop some heavy shit on him,-- that took me some time to think of,-- and how to properly phrase my nasty words and Poof, the spermslupin, cum guzzling cocksucker is gone. Woe is me. I had some nasty shit to send his way.

Sorry to see this guy get banned...really. A little hubris, and perhaps exaggeration, but it was far more interesting than the usual "I can't get my gun to group at 100yds" post. To be honest, shooting at 1000yds is always challenging, but if you know your gun, it's not that big a deal. Look at the long range matches at Camp Perry. There are a lot of people consistently nailing 1000yd targets, iron sights, shooting with a sling, and getting 10 shot 1moa groups.
1601660891129.png

1601660922403.png
1601661359000.png
1601661601473.png

Sorry to see this guy get banned...really. A little hubris, and perhaps exaggeration, but it was far more interesting than the usual "I can't get my gun to group at 100yds" post. To be honest, shooting at 1000yds is always challenging, but if you know your gun, it's not that big a deal. Look at the long range matches at Camp Perry. There are a lot of people consistently nailing 1000yd targets, iron sights, shooting with a sling, and getting 10 shot 1moa groups.
View attachment 7437436

View attachment 7437437 View attachment 7437445 View attachment 7437453
Now that is impressive! I don’t care who you are!

Reactions: lash
Too bad he got the ban hammer.

I was just getting ready to drop some heavy shit on him,-- that took me some time to think of,-- and how to properly phrase my nasty words and Poof, the spermslupin, cum guzzling cocksucker is gone. Woe is me. I had some nasty shit to send his way.

Save it for later. You know there will be another one shortly.

Guess you’re a pigeon guy......
Nah I live in da wouds. The wife stopped putting bird seed in the bird feeders because I got kinda obsessed with shooting the squirrels. Best I got was four in one round. It always amazes me how tough those things are.

Oh and I can shoot 1K standing up and holding a glass of burgundy in one hand and a cigar in the other... Of course, I had a 99 percent trained artillery sergeant instructing me. In how to drink the wine.

hotchkiss-cropped.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

The cool kids have them in their panhards...

I don’t know what’s going on. Are we trolling the guy because 1000y is suppose to be hard or just because the OP comes off as a douche? Or am i missing something from another thread?

This website is blowing my mind, or at least the Bear Pit trolls are. Are you guys fuck*ng kidding me? You think hitting 1000 yards is impressive? There is a major disconnect happening and I don't know what it is. My rig was over $10K. I'm paying a top instructor. On a recent trip to the range my friends' 12 year old son hit 1000 yards with my rig, guided by my instructor. This boy HAD NEVER SHOT A FIREARM IN HIS LIFE!! That was day one. I hit 1000 yards on my day one. And yet you act like me hitting first time shots at unknown targets at sub-half mile with a $2K laser rangefinder needs to be challenged?!! Either you don't know the reality of mid range shooting or you're just trolls, the one's of you who reacted like I'm bragging about what is actually nothing in the shooting world.

There is a massive disconnect happening with this website, or at least in the Bear Pit. You are fuck*ng delusional if you think a 1000 yard shot at steel is impressive.

Your not wrong but I would say it depends.

I've put my wife on my 300WM and she was able to make 1st round impacts at 900 yards on steel, but I would waged that she may not have the same luck with say my Scar 17.