• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

There Will Be No Critical Race Theory In Florida

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    I sincerely hope this discourages any more liberal fuckstains from moving down here our population growth is off the charts from failed liberal state move outs. Don't subject your kids to not learning about CRT stay in Michigan or NY or Oregon please!

I sincerely hope this discourages any more liberal fuckstains from moving down here our population growth is off the charts. Don't subject your kids to not learning about CRT stay in Michigan or NY or Oregon please!

There appears to be major opposition all over the country. Did you see the fiasco in Virginia over it?

Reactions: Maxwell
    Biden didn't ok this he stated "white supremacy" ( Just being White) is the largest national threat our Nation is facing , will Biden carpet bomb Florida to remove this threat ?

We have been fortunate to be in one of the Free states, Florida. Can you imagine what it would have been like if that idiot Gillum had won?

Reactions: candyx
    Critical Race Theory is nothing new. It's been going on since the early 90s, possibly longer. It has finally hit mainstream acceptance among self-loathing white leftist cucks within our own government, media, academia, and corporate CEOs. I was subjected to that horse shit while attending elementary school in LA County, in a Republican city at the time being. I'm well aware of how destructive it is and how it serves absolutely no purpose other than to sow discord. Glad DeSantis put a lid on it. I'm glad many people across the nation are pushing back against it. I'd vote for DeSantis if he decided to give it a go in 2024.

#It'sOkayToBeWhite
    #NeverApologizeForYourWhiteness

We have been fortunate to be in one of the Free states, Florida. Can you imagine what it would have been like if that idiot Gillum had won?
    While I think Gillum would be much happier staying in the shadows satiating his gayness and doing drugs I don't know if the modern day virtue signaling Dem can stand not pushing him back into politics. He's the triple unicorn of untouchable: he's black, he's gay and now he's been through a scandal. So pretty much anything anyone ever says not in lock step with his views and instantly Gillum becomes a wronged victim. I contend he is the perfect candidate for POTUS if you are a good card carrying Dem.

Reactions: DustBun
    I like our great Florida governor right where he is. Hopefully he stays put and serves the two terms. The Democrats hate him just as much as they hate president Trump, Jim Jordan and a few other non sell out republicans. The commiecrats will unleash COVID 20 or something alike to teach us no good racist white phobist of some kind traitors a lesson if Desantis runs for president. Let’s keep building Florida as a sanctuary state for normal people a little Longer before we reinvigorate the dems destruction of the white American plan, as if it can get any worse.....but I’m sure they have more to follow 2020

De Santis is doing it right. I hope he does run for president. He’s got my vote. He’s done more for his state then any of the blue state communists governors will do for their citizens.
    Agree 100%. Currently living in FL and damn glad he is here.

Atta boy DeSantis keep after it.

I can taste sweet liberal tears already. Suck it Biden lickers.
    Now if he can just pass a no mail-in voting/Dominion vote rigging machine/communists ballot counters law.

Oklahoma just did the same thing, so I read. This needs to catch on like wild fire.

Reactions: rady
    All of this seems to have that Obiden stink to it. The master puppeteer is obama, and I'll be curious to see how all the anti-vaccine passport and anti-crt in various States plays out. I wish those States good luck in this fight.

While I think Gillum would be much happier staying in the shadows satiating his gayness and doing drugs I don't know if the modern day virtue signaling Dem can stand not pushing him back into politics. He's the triple unicorn of untouchable: he's black, he's gay and now he's been through a scandal. So pretty much anything anyone ever says not in lock step with his views and instantly Gillum becomes a wronged victim. I contend he is the perfect candidate for POTUS if you are a good card carrying Dem.

There may be another chance for something like that to happen.

Nicole "Nikki" Fried (commissioner of the DOACS, who issues CWFL Licenses here in FL) is running on the Dem. ticket for Gov in 2022. Also, Charlie Crist (former FL Gov.) is also running. Neither has the kind of baggage Gillum had. Trust me, DeSantis will face some stiff competition in 2022. I truly hope he prevails. We need him to complete his full two terms as FL gov. He can run for Pres. in 2028 and I will support him fully, at that time.

Last edited:
    I like reading about other states standing up. I think TX led this on CRT, but then read where it's still being debated and heading back to their state House for some changes?

Now if he can just pass a no mail-in voting/Dominion vote rigging machine/communists ballot counters law.

We already have Voter-ID in FL. And mail in ballots have to be "requested" (i.e. absentee or Military). If he could get that done Nationally, that would be fantastic.

De Santis is doing it right. I hope he does run for president. He’s got my vote. He’s done more for his state then any of the blue state communists governors will do for their citizens.

Except in one critical area... support for 2A. He hasn't yet demanded that the FL legislature put pro-2A legislation on his desk (Open Carry, Constitutional Carry, repeal of Red-Flag laws, 2A Sanctuary, etc.). And it's been proven that the FL legislature won't do it on their own (they're too much controlled by "The Rodent" and the FRF). Furthermore, a lot of anti-2A folks are migrating from NY /NJ and getting into politics just to kill 2A legislation. We think DeSantis is staying "Reserved" on 2A because he'll have to be if he aspires to national office. We'll see what happens in (hopefully) his 2nd Term as FL gov.

I saw a picture of a sign someone sent me that said “De Santis 2024, Make America Florida”. That could be good or bad depending on your outlook. If Florida can keep the blue state idiots from turning it into a northern cesspool of no 2a rights, benefits for illegals and teaching CRT they have chance.

De Santis managed to ban CRT. So he’s doing what he can. I would love to see true open carry or constitutional carry. But remember, there’s still a lot of Florida Man and “Hold my beer and watch this!” idiots in the state.

And I can, unfortunately, say I know a few of them. Like the idiot kid that got bitten on the face twice while kissing his pet rattlesnake. Which he had no permit to own. I know the kids father, and he’s not much smarter.

Except in one critical area... support for 2A. He hasn't yet demanded that the FL legislature put pro-2A legislation on his desk (Open Carry, Constitutional Carry, repeal of Red-Flag laws, 2A Sanctuary, etc.). And it's been proven that the FL legislature won't do it on their own (they're too much controlled by "The Rodent" and the FRF). Furthermore, a lot of anti-2A folks are migrating from NY /NJ and getting into politics just to kill 2A legislation. We think DeSantis is staying "Reserved" on 2A because he'll have to be if he aspires to national office. We'll see what happens in (hopefully) his 2nd Term as FL gov.
    Agreed. He has been too quiet on the 2A legislation and getting on the front end of it. The Red-Flag law, that cuck Scott rushed through, needs to be repealed, but that's not going to happen.