• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

There's a new chant going around.

Love the idea, and wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment, but Not a big fan of seeing the Fuck Joe Biden flags flying from trucks and even from flag poles on houses right next to public roads around here.

Not really all that upset though…the time for civil discourse is rapidly drawing to a close anyway.

Is it time to break out the Hawaiian shirts yet?

Iffin them fuck Joe flags bothers you.............don't look at em ?

Maybe our universities still have hope that they can recognize that when Biden's actions and Biden actions alone killed 13 Military Members that something is wrong. FUCK JOE BIDEN I hope gets into the history books as well as his head stone for the loss of Our Brave Americans

• Marine Corps Lance Cpl. David Espinoza, 20, of Rio Bravo, Tex.
  • Marine Corps Sgt. Nicole Gee, 23, of Roseville, Calif.
  • Marine Corps Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover, 31, of Utah
  • Army Staff Sgt. Ryan Knauss, 23, of Corryton, Tenn.
  • Marine Corps Cpl. Hunter Lopez, 22, of Indio, Calif.
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, 20, Jackson, Wyo.
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Dylan R. Merola, 20, of Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui, 20, of Norco, Calif.
  • Marine Corps Cpl. Daegan William-Tyeler Page, 23, of Omaha
  • Marine Corps Sgt. Johanny Rosario, 25, Lawrence, Mass.
  • Marine Corps Cpl. Humberto Sanchez, 22, Logansport, Ind.
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, 20, of Wentzville, Mo.
  • Navy Hospital Corpsman Max Soviak, 22, of Berlin Heights, Ohio
I'm not only piss at that old POS but Military Brass who allowed this to happen to our Sons and Daughters because they are woke and infected with politics. Your first responsibility is to your Troops to keep them as safe as possible and to give them every tool possible to survive the mission. When you lose sight of that you should face death plain and simple. No politician life is more important then anyone who has served in the Military, when you fail to realize that you have failed your branch of service and have no honor.

What time is it?
This may be more appropriate than I first thought.

Howdy = Joe Bidet
Buffalo Bob = his handler
Clarabell the Clown = Camela Harris
The Peanut Gallery = congress

Sadly:

Doesn’t bother me one bit… Explaining to my 6-7 year old nieces and nephews what the word “fuck” means is what I’m not a fan of
It's a perfect opportunity to teach them about the 1st amendment, the Constitution, etc. Look at it this way, you could be teaching them about the transgender mental disorder

Doesn’t bother me one bit… Explaining to my 6-7 year old nieces and nephews what the word “fuck” means is what I’m not a fan of
It's easy. You tell them "It's a grown-up word and don't ever say it out loud, or, it's soap time!"
I remember the first time I said "friggin" in front of my dad after Jr. High football practice. I came to school the next day with a fat/busted lip. Mac(y)

Like I previously stated , they will call for his removal . Next they will use the debacle of the Astan withdrawal to remove the last American Officers from the Armed services . By American I mean Constitution respecting solid Americans .
images (1).jpeg

Just read about what Joe Stalin did . Hmm , Joe .