• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thermogenics - who uses them?

DNP is too fucking rough. You have to take it in the middle of winter and even then swear like a pig. It’s not to much the heat but the overwhelming lethargy that comes with it.
They are discovering now that micro dosing DNP is a treatment and cure for a lot of degenerative diseases...I’m terrified of that shit though

Reactions: Darkside-Six
They are discovering now that micro dosing DNP is a treatment and cure for a lot of degenerative diseases...I’m terrified of that shit though
How do you micro-dose something that doesn't have a well defined dosage window? I'm not touching that shit.

How do you micro-dose something that doesn't have a well defined dosage window? I'm not touching that shit.
By basing it on the standard 400-500mg meat head dose.

they are only using 2-5mg of it in the micro dose testing and it is looking promising.

I saw a buddy of mine trying to stay away from carbs on it once...dude went on autopilot at a Mexican restaurant once and ate a whole basket of chips..thought he was going to melt..had to ice bath him for a few hours.

bench

Yeah
By basing it on the standard 400-500mg meat head dose.

they are only using 2-5mg of it in the micro dose testing and it is looking promising.

I saw a buddy of mine trying to stay away from carbs on it once...dude went on autopilot at a Mexican restaurant once and ate a whole basket of chips..thought he was going to melt..had to ice bath him for a few hours.

bench
you want to eat carbs on it. The whole purpose is it heating the body up and getting your metabolism spiking.
Longest I lasted at 500 was 17 days. Lost about 34 net pounds but fuck me was it brutal!!
I know of some guys doing 200-250 a day low does for 30-40 days and saying that’s the key overall but I never tried it that way.

Yeah

you want to eat carbs on it. The whole purpose is it heating the body up and getting your metabolism spiking.
Longest I lasted at 500 was 17 days. Lost about 34 net pounds but fuck me was it brutal!!
I know of some guys doing 200-250 a day low does for 30-40 days and saying that’s the key overall but I never tried it that way.
Nah, he had already hit his carb goal for the day...just added a few hundred more grams with the chips lol

bench

I hear that exercise is a good way to increase metabolism, and it may have some other beneficial side effects. Might be worth a try.

Bingo! Pills, powders, or supplements of any kind will never provide what hard work will. Ever...

Lots of incorrect assumptions going on here so let me clear it up. 6’1”, 12% bf. Workout beyond regularly and eat stupid clean - carnivore from my own grass fed beef. But the age thing might be catching up. Feels like it anyway. Test tests are acceptable so no trt.

D - I am currently using Hydroxycut. All it does is make me shit like a pet coon - everywhere, all the time. This stuff is better than ex-lax, so it does have a legit use.

maybe more rest is what you need?

sounds crazy ..I know.... but you body need to heal..

Pat McNamara once said.. "there is no such thing as over traning.. just under recovery "

Last edited:
I think most of the people in this thread are talking about thermogenics as a pre workout energy booster. 🤷‍♂️
Hmm... I thought they are most commonly use to raise the BMR with the goal of burning fat / cutting weight / getting more lean. I know several people who have used it very effectively, but it is only a temporary solution. My fault for misunderstanding. If some are thinking about it for fat burn there are some not so “legal“ thermogenics that work like crazy but proceed with caution.

maybe more rest is what you need?

sounds crazy ..I know.... but you body need to heal..

Pat McNamara once said.. "there is no such thing as over traning.. just under recovery "
And I’m a firm believer in that. There is no thing as over training, there is a thing called under eating and under sleeping though. 😉

as for just “doing everything natural with hard work”

Im all for a good diet and working my ass off in the gym but that doesn’t mean I can’t take advantage of thing like supplements and over the counter thermogenics.

cheating would be sticking a needle on your ass. 🤷‍♂️

I think most of the people in this thread are talking about thermogenics as a pre workout energy booster. 🤷‍♂️
I suspect you are correct. Different things but they seem to get bundled together for some reason.