• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

These are SICK!!

GasLight

That Guy
Banned !
Minuteman
Got my custom mag pouches today, they turned out super awesome. Wanted to show them to y'all!

What do you think?
laugh.gif

54vax5.jpg

2uhsc3p.jpg

Re: These are SICK!!

LOL I could go for ones with twinkies on em

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sweetbeard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL I could go for ones with twinkies on em </div></div>

Hells yes!! That would be awesome!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did he paint the mags too??</div></div>

Chocolate brown with a bite mark out of them would be awesome
laugh.gif

Yes those are some Deadeye/BA Custom Kydex AW mag holders designed to work on a molle belt on the left side with the bullets facing forward.

GL had a set of AI mag holders and said that he switched to the AW mags and so he needed new mag holders. Upon talking with him he said that he wanted some yellow ones. Unfortunately thats all we could find was the bright yellow. Once the mag holders were done off they went to ARP at ontargetcustoms.net. ARP was given the freedom to come up with some way of putting a butterfinger logo on them for GL since he is a known Butterfingeraholic.

Here you see the final result.