• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

These Popo's werent playing

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Wow! I wasn’t tracking on that one, and usually follow ‘local’ events like this pretty closely.

No idea, but I’m guessing that whoever ordered them to go in hard like that was thinking this was about to become a killdozer type event. Again, just supposition.

So guy was probably on some pretty heavy drugs.

Police were all ramped up on go juice and wanting to do some violence and play with their new toys.

The guy was probably never a threat once the vehicle was brought to a stop.
    He probably didn't even know really what was going on.

But the good citizens get to feel happy so all ends well...

No fucks given. Drive and act like a retard, you get treated like a retard. A simple traffic stop is just that, simple, but instead, he made the police chase him for hours. If he was pulled over for no reason, I’d be appalled, but instead, he was a danger to himself, and thousands of others on the highway. If he had killed a mother and her kids, or worse, your wife and kids, they couldn’t get that POS out of that cab fast enough. Luckily they got him stopped before that happened. Fuck him.

Actually does not look that hard to repair. Windshield and pillar areas appeared to be untouched. Much less expensive than risking someone getting shot.

Reactions: Clearlight
    Fuck the police. Destroy shit for fun like the squirrel squads are notorious for. And Supreme Court let it stand they aren’t monetarily liable.

B1CA9AED-A516-4999-9D87-0D51714274B3.jpeg

0D70C2C7-9439-4BDE-8C26-115A2E05C57B.jpeg

Somehow I think if this was a pig/judge/oligarchy house they wouldn’t have destroyed it

wanting to do some violence and play with their new toys.
    Worse thing to come out of overseas “War On Terror!” actions was all those mil vehicles and equipment coming back to the tyrants street soldiers.

Shoulda been made into artificial reefs

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    After watching that video I don't see any Police present. I see a military operation going on with geared-up soldiers and equipment that no Police Department should be allowed to possess. I'm sick of seeing Police departments with officers geared up like Delta Force! This is completely overkill and ridiculous. They should not be tearing people's homes apart with equipment like that. That's the kinda shit communists do. I bet you wouldn't support this if they were at your house. Police Departments should not have military equipment.

So guy was probably on some pretty heavy drugs.

Police were all ramped up on go juice and wanting to do some violence and play with their new toys.

The guy was probably never a threat once the vehicle was brought to a stop.
    He probably didn't even know really what was going on.

But the good citizens get to feel happy so all ends well...
    This right here.

They got tired of waiting on 'the go ahead' to go after gun owners.

I wonder what they did when they arrested the resident Pot Sommelier himself