• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hey Uvalde, this is how its done.

Officer handled that well.
I think the video is a good example of the huge load on the cardio system when under that kind of stress- it's critical to be in very good physical condition and well trained in weapons and tactics.

Officer handled that well.
I think the video is a good example of the huge load on the cardio system when under that kind of stress- it's critical to be in very good physical condition and well trained in weapons and tactics.
Don't forget all the shit you have on you.

Body cam video shows Allen officer tracking down mall ...

View attachment 8172184
NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
https://www.nbcdfw.com › news › local › body-cam-v...

4 hours ago — Allen Police released body camera video Wednesday showing a police officer tracking the sounds of gunfire to take down a gunman at the Allen ...
Amen, twin brother from another mother. Of course, the shooter was a screw-up. He was supposed to shoot jews but shot other hispanics and asians, instead. See, you got to supervise the hired help.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I watched that yesterday and was wondering why he didn't drive the half mile to the perp.

My thanks to the grand jury for clearing the officer. Fuckwits.