• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They are going to end up shutting this place down aren't they?

How much are people on here that it’s actually affecting their experience? When I get the message I just go on about my day and try later and it works then. I can’t imagine not being able to get on here for a 5-10 min period or whatever it is would make someone stop using the site lol.
Speak for yourself. I have to talk myself off the step stool every time I see the dreaded "resource limit reached" error message. My heart can't take this...

I can't believe how bad this attack or new system as a result of the attacks or whatever is going on, really is. If this keeps up much longer, they are going to effectively "win" , because people are going to stop trying to use the site.
Well, seems to me, "they" cannot really win. Seems to me, the HMFIC of this place isn't likely inclined to quit. It also seems to me, that there are many good folks here who will support said HMFIC in any way possible so it cannot be shut down.

And, it also seems to me, upon further reflection, that even if "they" did shut it down, "they" would now have to wonder WTF all the crazy sumbitches that used to hang out here bitchin', are NOW up to. Seems to me, that may be "their" nightmare.

One guy's opinion.

PS: Fuck "them."

Reading was where it was at!!

Attachments

• 20210812_152633.jpg
    20210812_152633.jpg
    780.4 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: camocorvette
Sidewalk chalk is where it's at.
Crayons are like a baloney sandwich from the chow line. Sidewalk chalk is a pulled pork BBQ sandwich.

Doesn't that make your screen awfully messy? 🤪🤣
I always just used bodily fluids. Blood for red, urine for yellow, jizz for whiteout. Its low buck but it works. Just dont try to get a refill at staples, they do not appreciate.

"Concern troll"
Nah I don't "troll" . I'm not all worried about it either,but I am surprised at how effective the Libtards attacks have been, and how hard they hit it. After all, they don't even know who we are, yet they put up this kind of intense attack. Just a conversation thread about it and me bitching about it. Been some funny stuff posted too. I thought bitching about the sweetie libs was ok here???

I wonder if there is any option that would fix this issue? You know, $10 from a few hundred thousand users could probably buy what is needed to ensure the SH stay running forever.

I wonder if there is any option that would fix this issue? You know, $10 from a few hundred thousand users could probably buy what is needed to ensure the SH stay running forever.
I was kind of wondering that too. Can this be dealt with completely for a certain amount? Is that even possible ? I'm too ignorant to know

Hilarious. The first issue of the Blue Press I got, I was like... oh ladies and guns. Marketing done right for the target market segment

It's like the Snap-On calendars - an idea so obvious that it's absolute genius.

Pretty sure the modern-day version of this is Taran Butler's Instagram account.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Problem solved contact Radio Shack and ask if they have any new old stock Tandy Servers available I doubt any hacker could get into them today especially if they have tubes.