• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They finally went for it all NO LEAD AMMO AT SHOOTING RANGES IN CA

As a fellow born and raised Californian, I can attest to the following:

Based on all his similar postings that @SF Architect is;

1. likely from San Francisco and;

2. likely an architect who has the total elitism complex being detached from reality and not knowing how real people deal with real people problems.

Or;

3. as some could say "full of shit"

You people in California need to stay there and fix your own shit.

Don't run. Fix it.

You people in California need to stay there and fix your own shit.

Don't run. Fix it.
I have the claymore Roomba on standby just in case...
gCSYZWr.jpg

Take big chunks of the state and secede from that crap.

2. likely an architect who has the total elitism complex being detached from reality and not knowing how real people deal with real people problems.

Or;

He pulls this shit on calguns too. I doubt he even shoots.

Wow! Just wow, and you’re an architect? I now don’t believe you’re an architect at all.
California is loosing population, and you‘re about to loose a congressional seat!
The reason you’re housing if fucked is because of leftist, lay, fucktard zoning boards that have made it impossible to build affordable housing almost anywhere in your state where there is a demand. The reason there is a homeless problem is because you have the worst drug problem in America hands down. That I have to explain reality to you when you live there couldn’t illustrate the problem more acutely. Clearly the problem with California is you and idiots like you.

right click, add to spam, and you won’t here from SH again...Otherwise @Tucker301, can we stop sending this fake ”architect” emails so he fucks off? That would be nice. ;)

Actually, pretty par for the course for an architect, I'd say.

Or;

Agree with all accounts but #2 is right on the nose

Reactions: clcustom1911
So, an architect who exclusively designs government buildings in New Brutalist (Soviet) style, and has nothing to do with residential or multi-family projects? Must be a one man firm to be that ignorant of what CA permitting is like.

I’m a developer, and I work with architects all the time. I read all about trying to develop projects in LA, SF, and in California in general. The only ones who try it and risk those kinds of soft costs when dealing with bon fide morons are the politically connected. An honest person has no chance at all. Between corruption and an out of control protest culture, that is against anything but welfare, nothing can get done. From the housing to the infrastructure everything is so backwards and full of red tape it’s all just rotting. There hasn’t been a water project since the 1970s! They are paralyzed by their wokeness. It’s collective hysteria.

It's a pretty interesting end run to make all the people that stockpiled ammo ahead of the ammo restrictions basically sit on ammunition they can't use.

If this passes none of the ranges will let you shoot all that ammo you stockpiled because if they do and get found out, they get shut down by the state.
I didn't stockpile ammo to punch holes in paper.

So they waited to get the ammo purchase limits in then made your lead stash illegal to practice with huh.

crafty, evil, brilliant, while folks are asleep at the wheel of incrementalism.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
right, its all the ''freedom taking dems'. . .

So do please, by all means keep voting for a guy who was court ordered to shut down his family charity after defrauding veteran's charities out of $2M. Who settled out of court for $25M after defrauding thousands of working class people out of money in Trump University. Who never misses a chance to play 'small ball' and punch down at gold star families, or a sixteen year old girl, or publicly mock a disables reporter. Keep being a single issue voter and voting against your own direct economic and social self interest and that of your children, just to stick it to the 'libs. Fine thinking' that.
Just like cancer, you infested Calguns, now you are here. Go fuckoff to DU or Nambla. You would be a much better fit there.

The odds of something like this passing in Wyoming. 0%. I love my state :love:.

Or;

His is a 60+ year old man who likes shotguns and is from Alameda County, near SF. In another forum, going by the same name he stated he didn't think AR's belonged in the hands of civilians. He infested Calguns and was banned there, wore out his welcome and now is here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: clcustom1911
Never a dull moment in the shit show that is the bear pit. ?

If that were to happen, I'm moving to the State of Jefferson.

Won’t work, Jefferson was a good idea in 41’. Now it’s just a bunch of wannabe separatists, weed growers, and wellfair recipients acting like big lumber isn’t robbing them blind of their only source of capitol... natural resources and tourism.

It’s a depressed and dying region. Glad my folks GTFO.

I'll just say this.

Bald eagles, rebounded at a time when lead use and game taking/sport hunting was at an all time high.
Bald eagles are literally everywhere now. They aren't threatened at all. Raptors in general are at an all time high in population.
Why are there so many buzzards? If lead poisoning is such a problem, then why aren't buzzards dropping like fruit flies?

The condor? ROFL!! Are you fucking kidding me? First it was DDT, and now it's lead poisoning killing them.
Their habitat has disappeared. How many species disappeared that man played no part in erradicating?

Lead poisoning is killing birds, but Mercury poisoning isn't?

Windmills are clean, environmentally sound solutions to fossil fuel.
How many raptors are killed by windmills?
Solar farms? Do they kill raptors?

Banning lead has NOTHING to do with saving birds, it never has.

We should do like the left and ignore laws that are unconstitutional

The left ignores laws they just don’t like.

Never a dull moment in the shit show that is the bear pit. ?

Won’t work, Jefferson was a good idea in 41’. Now it’s just a bunch of wannabe separatists, weed growers, and wellfair recipients acting like big lumber isn’t robbing them blind of their only source of capitol... natural resources and tourism.

It’s a depressed and dying region. Glad my folks GTFO.

Lol. Big timber. Ok. Let’s not harvest a renewable resource that provides $$$ and jobs. Better for the forests to burn or get diseased and rot.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Cue the 'chicken little'; OMFG, the sky is falling panic

As stated above led free hunting has been the case in CA for some time.

I would consider getting your news from somewhere other than Breitbart or Rush Limbaugh.

I'm a Californian, I world(actually volunteeer) at my local range. I don't see this bill passing. Lots of legislatures, in an act of political grandstanding propose lots of stupid s***. Getting it passed, signed into law and enacted without some lawsuits is a different thing fellas. Even in CA, the odds of this passing is pretty slim
By all means, get your accurate and honest fake news from CNN instead.

I'll just say this.

Bald eagles, rebounded at a time when lead use and game taking/sport hunting was at an all time high.
Bald eagles are literally everywhere now. They aren't threatened at all. Raptors in general are at an all time high in population.
Why are there so many buzzards? If lead poisoning is such a problem, then why aren't buzzards dropping like fruit flies?

The condor? ROFL!! Are you fucking kidding me? First it was DDT, and now it's lead poisoning killing them.
Their habitat has disappeared. How many species disappeared that man played no part in erradicating?

Lead poisoning is killing birds, but Mercury poisoning isn't?

Windmills are clean, environmentally sound solutions to fossil fuel.
How many raptors are killed by windmills?
Solar farms? Do they kill raptors?

Banning lead has NOTHING to do with saving birds, it never has.
A little vid of bird "protection" in CA:

R

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
If they ban lead, how will they make all their consumer electronics?
Oh wait. It’s just lead ammo. So it actually has nothing to do with lead at all.

Lol. Big timber. Ok. Let’s not harvest a renewable resource that provides $$$ and jobs. Better for the forests to burn or get diseased and rot.

You don’t know the first thing about the subject in this specific area. So, please, stop.

If they ban lead, how will they make all their consumer electronics?
Oh wait. It’s just lead ammo. So it actually has nothing to do with lead at all.

Lead was mostly removed from consumer products quite a few years ago.
It lead to a lot of customers getting stuck with expensive stuff with a short life expectancy (just past the warranty usually), until things got figured out a bit better.

Lead was mostly removed from consumer products quite a few years ago.
It lead to a lot of customers getting stuck with expensive stuff with a short life expectancy (just past the warranty usually), until things got figured out a bit better.
Odd. I have a customer that smelts lead in one of the biggest smelting operations in the world, specifically for consumer electronics.

It may depend on where in the world those products are being sold or made.

Most of the higher end consumer computing electronics pretty much have to be nearly lead free to pass standards in most of the US/EU/Canada/Australia.

Definitely at least two of those markets.

We here in the midwest are still waiting for your california auto emission standards................It's been what, over forty years?

I'm sorry for all the shit you have to deal with. But A) don't try to warn us that it "will soon be where you live". Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see through that. And B) You have choices.
# History

The 1989 roberti Roos assault weapon ban was passed in California

in 1994 the Clinton federal AWB happened.

recall buying a used Glock 17/22 magazine for $80- $100

recall used glock 19/23 mags for $135

recall used USGI mags for $50

recall no new mag bodies being imported to replace what wore out

when the next democrat takes the White House - be it 2020, 2024 or 2028, they will copy and paste the CA law into federal law.

it happened before and it will happen again

As to emissions- CA had one standard and not cars are all sold to be 50 state compliant.
So while you might not have testing, all the new cars sold in your state comply with California emissions.

I don’t care if you remove the 2-8 catalytic converters off of your car, but you pay for ca emission levels

Lol. The idiot isn't an architect. He couldn't be and know so little about how real estate and construction works (or rather doesn't) in his own state.

I just opened up Costar and the lead story reminded me of much simpler theft than retarded zoning boards. The CA legislature has proposed a law restricting cities from imposing usury impact fees on residential developments. According to the story most cities and municipalities have impact fees over 18% of the total cost of the unit. In SF in particular the medial home is $800,000, and $140,000 of that is impact fees paid directly to the city government for every front door. If you start $140,000 in the hole you literally cannot build an "affordable" house, period. You can only build a shitty $500,000 house or a nice $800,000 house, which is why this gross market distortion only produces ridiculously priced homes, and no competition on either end. These people have no sense, common or otherwise. This scheme to stop defrauding the people of California will probably get voted down. Till the idiot leftists are getting stabbed with needles they won't give up their fantasy world.

The funniest (really the saddest) thing is that they believe that by suspending their strangulation of home building and regulation they are somehow going to "solve" their homeless problem...as if lack of cheap homes was the cause of rampant addiction or that producing more would somehow abate rampant addiction.

You can't make this shit up.

Reactions: Snuby642
Arn’t they talking about a repeal of prop 13? I’m glad I left CA, more glad that I won’t inherit the family plot out there.

Don't just harvest timber.

Burn it.View attachment 7259162

I passed my old offset smoker to a friend when my wife bought me a Traeger. I miss pretending I’m a old timey locomotive engineer and fireman... but I do love fire and forget and WiFi control.

Reactions: JoeZ and Snuby642
Arn’t they talking about a repeal of prop 13? I’m glad I left CA, more glad that I won’t inherit the family plot out there.

I passed my old offset smoker to a friend when my wife bought me a Traeger. I miss pretending I’m a old timey locomotive engineer and fireman... but I do love fire and forget and WiFi control.
I only use an offset out at the cabin where I have tons of time and can use it to get out of any family activities in which I don't feel like participating. "Gee honey, I'd love to but I can't because I have to watch the smoker..."

Reactions: JoeZ
# History

The 1989 roberti Roos assault weapon ban was passed in California

in 1994 the Clinton federal AWB happened.

recall buying a used Glock 17/22 magazine for $80- $100

recall used glock 19/23 mags for $135

recall used USGI mags for $50

recall no new mag bodies being imported to replace what wore out

when the next democrat takes the White House - be it 2020, 2024 or 2028, they will copy and paste the CA law into federal law.

it happened before and it will happen again

As to emissions- CA had one standard and not cars are all sold to be 50 state compliant.
So while you might not have testing, all the new cars sold in your state comply with California emissions

Right....uh huh.........LOL

The reason we have the housing crisis we do, is because som many companies, and people, find it such a desirable place to live.

There's no fucking way you're an architect when you display an incredible level of ignorance about the regulatory and legislative environment in California that positively crushes the progress of housing construction at any sane, reasonable price.

#troll

Reactions: Fig
Wtf does my support of harvesting of timber or not have to do with anything?

Has to do with your motives for hating “big timber”

You sound like a enviro nut that wants zero timber cut when you say it affects tourism.

Last edited:
Need to reserve oak, mesquite and pecan for the smoker.

And I like living in a house so go ahead and chop that fast growing replantable pine all you need to.

Reactions: deersniper
Has to do with your motives for hating “big timber”

You sound like a enviro nut that wants zero timber cut when you say it affects tourism.

And you sound, and often prove, you are a ignorant jack ass that jumps to far to many conclusions.

Why don’t you climb off your soap box and try to engage in a civil conversation.... not everyone is a binary extremophile, like you consistently present yourself to the forum.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper