• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They go,"BOOM!"

Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
Just a wee bit of what we got for the 4th for Torin
theygoboom2.jpg

So here it is so many years later. My indoctrination into these little treats that bring so much fun was right before they were outlawed in my beloved SoCo, Nor-Cal. I had a small chance to enjoy them in Hawaii many years ago, then nothing for so long. Could not get them on the base in North Carolina, and while in New York, again, outlawed. Such fun, such beauty, such power!

Now that I find myself in the hills of Tennessee with the fourth fast approaching, it is joy! FIREWORKS! Good ones too! Mortars, bottle rockets in all sizes, firecrackers to M-5,000’s and the best thing? They go BOOM! Oh man, JOY! I feel like such a giddy little kid moving the fuses so I can light them. I get to do my favorite Clint Eastwood move and light explosives with my cigar and laugh. Of man do I laugh! On the side of each and every piece are two phrases to bring sanity to this unsane desire to make stuff go BOOM.

WARNING: Use under only adult supervision If I am the adult, why is it I feel so like the kid playing with no supervision?

WARNING: Light fuse and get away But I don’t want to ‘get away’ I want to hold it and throw it, play with it until the last possible moment then toss it away giggling with joy as it goes BOOM!

Re: They go,"BOOM!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
policestuff211318257588.jpg
</div></div>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

My next door neighbor (and good friend) is a freak for those things. He enjoys the holidays that include fireworks more than his kids. Lots of fun watching him act like a kid and celebrating the holiday.

Enjoy and have fun.

just don't go mixin that bourbon with those splosives.

We don't want you downgrading from 'SwitchBlade' to 'Patch', so play it safe.

While you're at it, light a few for me, too. All at once, of course!

Hey, Switch', a word of advice; When testing to see if the fireworks are truly waterproof do NOT...repeat DO NOT!...use your toilet as the proving ground.

Did y'all know that even a low-flow toilet has like four gallons of water in the tank and bowl?

With all the rain we've had this year I don't know why my yard is still dried out but it is. So be safe with them, launch them over water if you can. I'd like to see what one of those m5000's would do stuffed inside a watermelon or make a tomato grenade out of them...... Fun times ahead!

I am going to have to videotape this stuff and YouTube it for Sam and Panty 6. I wouldn't know anything about no toilet or M series firecrackers Noah....who you been talkin to that's been tellin, uh, stories, Yeah, I dind't blow that topilet off the wall in school and no one can prove it so that's my story and I'm stickin to it!
Really though, Torin is the one who gets to have the fun while I supervise. I did have to get tossing one of those little fat ones under his ass(6' left, behind him) when he was lighting smoke bombs out of my system though. You should have seen him jump and the look on his face last night, oh man it was freakin priceless, fire about to ignite the next smoker, then BOOM!ROFLMMFAO!

A few of us in my neighborhood got together and let of a shitload of fireworks it was a lot of fun only a few minor burns. The kids had a blast,it was real good.

We had a blast today. Took a ride on teh HArleys around the county on some back twisties where I found this sweet technical bunch of curves that begged to be hammered at redline, then back here for fire grilled burgers, dogs, tater salad, brews, then finished off with Buffalo Trace and La Flor Dominicana DL-450's. After dark, we lit shit up and had a blast!

Ya the fireworks are really fun for the kids and I never forgot the 1st time the Old Man let me shoot them off when I was a kid. I always pick-up the good stuff on my way threw Idaho & Montana during the year and save them for the 4th here. I even mix-in a few little balloons of OXYGEN AND ACETYLENE to Boom-it Up . The kids love watching Real fireworks & Setting Them Off. & Not the Pussified Oregon regulated stuff that does NOT even go in the Air or go Bang or even move on the ground . State of Oregon has even Pussified Sparklers to be ' Non-Celebratory' to, Americas ' Independence Day'. Got to be free for @ least 1-day a year .

The Carnage!
$35 in 15 minutes!

carnage070410.jpg

Carnage4710.jpg

The lemonade carton bottle rocket launch pad. FIll 1/3 with water, take off the little round cap and an unbreakable launch for big fat bottle rockets. The 2" mortar tube was fun, but the 500 rolls of firecrackers were top notch. No limbs, fingers, or toes were lost and the kid had a blast lighting it up

You had better get that cleaned up before Panty 6 sees it.

I grew up in Mass and I always wanted works any time of the year.
I knew a few people that would drive to NH to get some.

Now I live it Tx !! I can have it all and do enjoy spending a few
bucks on all kinds of fun things.

Stupid liberal states with their BS laws !!

Part II is tonight or tomorrow when No2, his best bud, and No3 get to have the rest of the rolls of firecrackers to blow up since No2 and his bud were assed out on teh 4th I had to get some extra to hang onto for them and No3 saved a roll for himself...freakin little pyros, don't know where they get it from
grin.gif

I remember when my great aunt and uncle would come up to our house with grocery bags full of fireworks. Lots of good memories, miss those two.