• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s They will come for your bolt action rifle next

My ruger Hawkeye long range is good then. The name will scare them, but when I tell them the stock is wood.... they’ll be at ease..

But what if they find out it’s taken down yotes at 974 yards?!?!

I guess I should invest in a 22LRmore ammo.

Just a friendly little FIFY. ;)

Well, you know that according to every movie I’ve ever watched - suppressors are only used by snipers on long guns and mafia murderers on handguns.... and it ALWAYS just sounds like you punched a pillow. So you know they will be coming for those too.

Well, you know that according to every movie I’ve ever watched - suppressors are only used by snipers on long guns and mafia murderers on handguns.... and it ALWAYS just sounds like you punched a pillow. So you know they will be coming for those too.

Pew! Pew!

It brings in a lot of donations to the Democratic Party when they start talking gun bans, which is one of the reasons they do it. Also, it makes them look like they are doing something.

It brings in a lot of donations to the Democratic Party when they start talking gun bans, which is one of the reasons they do it. Also, it makes them look like they are doing something.
Well, their threats DO sell lots of guns and ammo!

Every single gun owner needs to be engaged in politics until we move the momentum in our direction and start repealing laws.

Reactions: WT1
We all need to be annoying our reps
You do know that they have about 50 people on staff or volunteer that screen all their correspondence?
You can clog up their phone, spam their email, trash them on any social media and they will probably never catch wind of it.
You may get a visit from a black SUV if you use any threatening verbage. But that's about it for you contacting The Oligarchs.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
You do know that they have about 50 people on staff or volunteer that screen all their correspondence?
You can clog up their phone, spam their email, trash them on any social media and they will probably never catch wind of it.
You may get a visit from a black SUV if you use any threatening verbage. But that's about it for you contacting The Oligarchs.
One of the best ways is to send a letter and include a small donation, a check for a dollar or something. Then they think you are a paying customer

My last representative lives a couple miles from me. I do HVAC work on his house and have his personal cell phone number. We have spent several hours talking about what goes on in DC. Your check will be removed from the envelope and the name recorded. You will receive the standard form letter with stamped signature. Your name, number and address will be recorded for further solicitation of funds. Similar to the NRA.
One of the best ways is to send a letter and include a small donation, a check for a dollar or something. Then they think you are a paying customer
Sorry, but.... It's just fact.

Reactions: WT1
My last representative lives a couple miles from me. I do HVAC work on his house and have his personal cell phone number. We have spent several hours talking about what goes on in DC. Your check will be removed from the envelope and the name recorded. You will receive the standard form letter with stamped signature. Your name, number and address will be recorded for further solicitation of funds. Similar to the NRA.

Sorry, but.... It's just fact.
I've received replies to these letters, so it can't be that bad. I realize most just put a check in an envelope, though.

46977915-D644-42F3-B35F-7E88CD3E32BB.jpeg

This is what Beto really wants to get his hands on.