• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

They wont need night lights to read Pravda.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Typical Russian culture and mentality. Do what your told to do no matter what. Same mentality that led to the original melt down.

I bet a bunch of the Ukrainians that were running the place just sat back and let them soak up dose. The challenge is back to containing all the shit they disturbed.

Typical Russian culture and mentality. Do what your told to do no matter what. Same mentality that led to the original melt down.

I bet a bunch of the Ukrainians that were running the place just sat back and let them soak up dose. The challenge is back to containing all the shit they disturbed.
    Maybe Putin got the same results without dropping a small atomic bomb.... IDK

Did these idiots not know the history??? And aren't there maybe signs posted? Like maybe DANGER RADIOACTIVE?
    Those postings start miles away from the site. Radiation protection personnel routinely survey areas to ensure there are no changes in the radiation levels. In the case of that accident any time something like an excavation would be done there would be continuous radiation protection coverage. I bet the people running the site knew what they were going to dig up and set back and let them cook. Acute radiation poisoning can be brutal. Especially if there are aloha emitters that were inhaled or ingested, many of the alpha sources that are created as a result of accident conditions are nearly impossible to remove from the body.

Since they are radioactive now would they show up better in the NODS for plinking.

Reactions: Maggot
    It’s somewhat odd for sure. There should have been some mission prep that relayed the message “don’t do this there”. But it is even more telling in that the city around Chernobyl has become a tourist location.

It’s somewhat odd for sure. There should have been some mission prep that relayed the message “don’t do this there”. But it is even more telling in that the city around Chernobyl has become a tourist location.

Reactions: deersniper
    Thene really "in there" anymore. Very peripheral perimetry security is all.
    There are still a handful of personnel that manage what's left of the failed reactor, there are some engineers that I work with that have been there multiple times.

Reactions: UKDslayer
    Y'all are right about this being possibly propaganda, that did get me ....

This has been true since the beginning of the two largest institutions ever created by man to control the masses, i.e., government and religion.
    Newspapers worked good in the 50's and 60's.... then they saw TV as the greatest propaganda spreader of all time.

The social media allows "counter-propaganda" and the entire thing is out of hand.

Big Bang believer ?
    Nope, he can only see from one perspective and that perspective is off base. Its pas to humor him, he cant seem to help himself.

Though he is right about religion. There is very little to no correlation between religion and truth.

I am right about the other half of what i said as well. How many men have contributed to the millions of innocent lives lost over the years fighting foreign wars under false premises and lies told by their government leaders (propaganda) only to rationalize their actions repeating the same utter nonsense themselves? How many people were complicit in the covid hoax which ruined many lives and ended many others? These are just two examples of a governmentally induced hypnosis. People will literally do anything if using government and/or religion as the justification.

I tried having a conversation with you but you wouldn’t take part. While you may not agree with what I say, at least I give reason for why I think this way. I don’t understand why you keep taking these little pot shots at me like you keep doing. Either engage directly with me or don’t bother. It’s childish but what I’m coming to expect from you at this point.
    I tried engaging with you but you are incapable of seeing any but your side. I was just point out your error to another poster.

As I said before, I dont argue with idiots, and thats not calling names, just my opinion of you. Thats not just my opinion. You seem an angry little boy.

That onus is on you.

in a conventional war, we'd toast Russia. Not saying it wouldn't be a slugfest at times but we smoke them

This is what you seem to do. I’ll try again to open dialogue.

What is your response to the words written in the post you just quoted? If you don’t agree then feel free to explain why you don’t. Refute my examples and reasoning.
    You have never answered my very simple question. You attempt to circumvent but only show ignorance. Ill ask it again.

One person shoots another. Who or which is responsible?

A-The gun.

B-The person with the gun.

Really simple question that even a person with mild autism could answer with one letter.

This has nothing to do with what is being discussed now and wasn’t relevant the first time either although I entertained you with an answer to that question a while back. You just didn’t like the response. Let’s not cross post.

Once again, don’t take pot shots at me when speaking towards someone else. Once again you refuse to engage me with dialogue on the topic at hand. This is fine with me. Maybe it’s for the better if you just read past my posts. Please consider it. I only replied to you because my name was brought up. Stop doing that and I will read right on past yours as well. This is all silly.
    Yes, youre silly. THe full extent of your posts is/are to be critical, and always in the same narrow vein. Never anything positive, You cannot answer a simple A/B question.

Answer the question.

Ill continue to comment on what you post if I think its idiotic, and a lot of it is. If you dont want to respond, thats your prerogative. You can always put me on block. Or run to a mod and tell them Im abusing your sensitivity.

• Haha
    Reactions: wade2big
    Big Bang believer ?
    Even those that only believe in the Big Bang can be thrown off, simply when you ask them how something was created from nothing. It’s not possible. You can’t simply create something from nothing. You can change it’s properties but you can’t make crap out of thin air. If that was the case, we’d have crap popping up all over and big bangs happening constantly. But we don’t. Something had to trigger it! Signs of a creator are all around if one is willing to open their eyes. Just my opinion.

Even those that only believe in the Big Bang can be thrown off, simply when you ask them how something was created from nothing. It’s not possible. You can’t simply create something from nothing. You can change it’s properties but you can’t make crap out of thin air. If that was the case, we’d have crap popping up all over and big bangs happening constantly. But we don’t. Something had to trigger it! Signs of a creator are all around if one is willing to open their eyes. Just my opinion.
    better still, introduce the concept of time. Big bang could not happen without time. If time exists before it, big bang is impossible. I always fall back to math and how everything in the universe follows defined mathematical principles that we are only now beginning to understand. Because of this, it's not random and by deduction, intelligent design

The key word here is 'You' cant. If one accepts the concept of a divine/supreme being it stands to reason that perhaps that one could.

"In the Beginning was the word..."and so on.

better still, introduce the concept of time. Big bang could not happen without time. If time exists before it, big bang is impossible. I always fall back to math and how everything in the universe follows defined mathematical principles that we are only now beginning to understand. Because of this, it's not random and by deduction, intelligent design
    In absolute reality there could not be, time. Time is a creation of man, the measurement of repitive motion like the cycles of the flooding of the Nile, or the moon. something man uses to distract itself.

When you get beyond that concept you come to realize there is only existence within a/the continuum. Consider for a moment the terms eternal and infinite.. Within 'eternal' time really means nothing because its always now a minute becomes the same as an hour or a year...just words or thoughts.. Within the infinite there can be no distance because there is no end. Think about that...no matter how long or far you travel you havent gone anywhere.

When it comes right down to it the only thing one can say with absolute certainty is:

"I Am".

Even if I am only, as Rene Descartes alluded, a the figment of an evil genius's imagination, still, I Am that.

Just as interesting, I (or anything), once having come to be, though coming not to be, can never come to not to have been.

Philosophy Maggot 401

The key word here is 'You' cant. If one accepts the concept of a divine/supreme being it stands to reason that perhaps that one could.

In absolute reality there could not be, time. Time is a creation of man, the measurement of repitive motion like the cycles of the flooding of the Nile, or the moon. something man uses to distract itself.

When you get beyond that concept you come to realize there is only existence within a/the continuum. Consider for a moment the terms eternal and infinite.. Within 'eternal' time really means nothing because its always now a minute becomes the same as an hour or a year...just words or thoughts.. Within the infinite there can be no distance because there is no end. Think about that...no matter how long or far you travel you havent gone anywhere.

When it comes right down to it the only thing one can say with absolute certainty is:

"I Am".

Even if I am only, as Rene Descartes alluded, a the figment of an evil genius's imagination, still, I Am that.

Just as interesting, I (or anything), once having come to be, though coming not to be, can never come to not to have been.

Philosophy Maggot 401
    Yes, you just strengthened my point that imo there is a creator. Loved the Maggot Philosophy ramblings!

"I Am".

Philosophy Maggot 401
    absolutely not true, time is most certainly not the creation of man merely, man quantified it for our understanding. The rest of your rambling is like jailhouse philosophical studies. You actually proved my point without realizing it

We can also, sort of control time! Yep, you read that correctly. Phone is about to go, otherwise I’d explain, but anyone that has played sports or done some crazy stuff on adrenaline can tell you...

If time exists
    There is no time as in absolute phenomenon. Its human concept that is not even shared with some animals (most) albeit we have practically same genetic code. Time is human perception of expanding universe aka motion. Also "it came from nothing" who said that it was nothing for 2D creature that exists in width/length planes height would be "nothing" unable to grasp, understand or see/experience it. Its arrogance of mens mind that assumes it can grasp Universe and some go even as far as to claim they know what creator/god wants. We even can't connect Big with Small and have div/0 error for 100 years now unable to progress in this field (q-mechanics). And yet somehow our puny minds imagine they know whether is was bing bang bada bing or bang bum bam or some fuckface alien in xy dimension wanting three wishes from the genie and one was let there be a planet with creatures so smug and arrogant that they will try to make sense of their surroundings and this fuckface alien is our god watching his wish run like a hamster in a cage trying to figure out "cosmic truth" while occasionally pummeling each other over various stuff...

Reactions: Maggot
    There is no time as in absolute phenomenon. Its human concept that is not even shared with some animals (most) albeit we have practically same genetic code. Time is human perception of expanding universe aka motion. Also "it came from nothing" who said that it was nothing for 2D creature that exists in width/length planes height would be "nothing" unable to grasp, understand or see/experience it. Its arrogance of mens mind that assumes it can grasp Universe and some go even as far as to claim they know what creator/god wants. We even can't connect Big with Small and have div/0 error for 100 years now unable to progress in this field (q-mechanics). And yet somehow our puny minds imagine they know whether is was bing bang bada bing or bang bum bam or some fuckface alien in xy dimension wanting three wishes from the genie and one was let there be a planet with creatures so smug and arrogant that they will try to make sense of their surroundings and this fuckface alien is our god watching his wish run like a hamster in a cage trying to figure out "cosmic truth" while occasionally pummeling each other over various stuff...
    I'll stick with bada big bada boom. Makes it easier to get through the day. And hit moving squirrels with a 22.

"I Am".

Philosophy Maggot 401

absolutely not true, time is most certainly not the creation of man merely, man quantified it for our understanding. The rest of your rambling is like jailhouse philosophical studies. You actually proved my point without realizing it
    Ignorance rears its ugly head. Ill leave you to debate it with Aristotle.

www.academia.edu › 5326177 › Time_as_the_Number_of(PDF) Time as the Number of Motion in Aristotle’s Physics ...

Time as the Number of Motion in Aristotle’s Physics (1) According to the first, time and motion are independent things, and time is related to motion only insofar as we could become aware of it by comparing a quantity of motion with a span of time.1 (2) The second possibility is that time and motion are simply the same thing.
    People also search for

Last edited:
    Im voting for the alien fuckface, LOL.

Ignorance rears its ugly head. Ill leave you to debate it with Aristotle.

www.academia.edu › 5326177 › Time_as_the_Number_of(PDF) Time as the Number of Motion in Aristotle’s Physics ...

Time as the Number of Motion in Aristotle’s Physics (1) According to the first, time and motion are independent things, and time is related to motion only insofar as we could become aware of it by comparing a quantity of motion with a span of time.1 (2) The second possibility is that time and motion are simply the same thing.
    People also search for
    should I post the times Aristotle was wrong? you're out of your league, think for yourself and try and keep up

Did these idiots not know the history??? And aren't there maybe signs posted? Like maybe DANGER RADIOACTIVE?
    I think the average age of the russian troops in ukraine is close to 19. Thats probably too young to really know what happened there.