• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

They wont need night lights to read Pravda.

There are still a handful of personnel that manage what's left of the failed reactor, there are some engineers that I work with that have been there multiple times.

There is activity in there, very controlled. Shit look at the new containment building they built after the concrete sarcophagus eroded away.

People be shitting on Russian education thinking they dumb dumbs.

How much you wanna bet you ask anyone of them what a woman is they wont need to consult a biologist?

I thought that the new containment was built by a euro consortium, not the rusk/ukies

Probably but there were/are people doing it.

I thought part of the plant still produced power for awhile after..

Lived in Moscow in 1988. I remember they washed the streets every morning...wonder if that was part of the Chernobyl program.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Probably bs. But if true it's a good way to get a town slaughtered.

Reactions: Im2bent
I thought that the new containment was built by a euro consortium, not the rusk/ukies
I saw a documentary on this recently. That whole thing is on rails and moves. It was 2 billion euros. The brits and I forget who else was involved built it.