• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Things to do before Jan 20th

Me:
1. Take deep breath.
2. We survived 8 years of Obama. Biden is a lightweight compared.
3. Stay vigilant and support PACs, even the NRA, that protect the 2A. Plan for a red wave in two years.
4. Live life

or you can be like some here:
Assume it is over, wear tinfoil, fantasize being the guy who fires off the first round in Civil War 2.0 and brag about it, be a meme to show gun owners are violent, crazy old white men.
Obama is still running show. The two communists Biden and Harris merely take orders from him.

I'm going snowmobiling.

Why? Because you can't be upset on a snowmobile. You just can't help but grin and forget everything else when you're plowing through the powder and dodging trees.

New dirtbike is on the agenda for spring, because bombing down singletrack avoiding trees is mind clearing.
Biden gonna stop gas powered snowmobiles. He mentioned manually controlled only😂😂😂😂

Too many hang their hat on 2A.
I still have as much right to a gun as to a screwdriver.
End of argument.

The 2nd amendment is the lynchpin in which the constitution rests upon. Without that fear progressives would have erased the constitution long ago.

So no, not end of argument.
How about you just hand yours in to show solidarity with the commies and see how long your first amendment lasts.

Reactions: Longshot231
I could be wrong but I think it takes 2/3 vote to change an amendment to the constitution am I right

I could be wrong but I think it takes 2/3 vote to change an amendment to the constitution am I right

No one is talking about changing the 2nd Amendment. We are talking about maintaining control of the Senate to block the Draconian legislation that will follow if we don't.

Me:
1. Take deep breath.
2. We survived 8 years of Obama. Biden is a lightweight compared.
3. Stay vigilant and support PACs, even the NRA, that protect the 2A. Plan for a red wave in two years.
4. Live life

or you can be like some here:
Assume it is over, wear tinfoil, fantasize being the guy who fires off the first round in Civil War 2.0 and brag about it, be a meme to show gun owners are violent, crazy old white men.

STFU quisling

Prepare for what may come that your guns and ammo won't be any help with.
I'd suggest having a bit of liquid assets as well as a bit of cash and a plan to live on a lot less than you do now.

The economy tanking hard for anyone except the mega rich and mega corporations is a real possibility.
Skyrocketing Petrol and electricity prices are a real possibility.
A very harsh crackdown on all "free speech" that is not "correct speech" is already here "privately" and may become "official".
Punitive taxation on anyone working hard for a living or trying to get ahead in life is a campaign promise....
"Fair redistribution" of your "excess" may happen....
Forced vaccinations and restrictions on your freedom of travel or doing anything are very possible.

Prepare to survive and thrive in essentially Venezuela.

Prepare for what may come that your guns and ammo won't be any help with.
I'd suggest having a bit of liquid assets as well as a bit of cash and a plan to live on a lot less than you do now.

The economy tanking hard for anyone except the mega rich and mega corporations is a real possibility.
Skyrocketing Petrol and electricity prices are a real possibility.
A very harsh crackdown on all "free speech" that is not "correct speech" is already here "privately" and may become "official".
Punitive taxation on anyone working hard for a living or trying to get ahead in life is a campaign promise....
"Fair redistribution" of your "excess" may happen....
Forced vaccinations and restrictions on your freedom of travel or doing anything are very possible.

Prepare to survive and thrive in essentially Venezuela.

I don't think so.

All you're advocating is abdication to tyranny. And to think I had some respect for you..............

I'm not going to live like that, regardless of the price.

Enough is enough

Reactions: nick338
Prediction: Trump will not concede, Democrats runs to the Supreme Court. The SC announce Trump victory.
The whole country goes raaa aaaah raaaaaaaa. And they keep up the media backlash as they did the past4 years.
You have to much faith in the sc, they won’t even hear unconstitutional gun cases. The “conservative” majority will cave to the will of the mob threatening to burn cities. I seriously doubt they will even hear the case at all let alone make a ruling

You have to much faith in the sc, they won’t even hear unconstitutional gun cases. The “conservative” majority will cave to the will of the mob threatening to burn cities. I seriously doubt they will even hear the case at all let alone make a ruling

And what would they base the ruling on? We can scream fraud all we want, but every accusation to date has been squashed in the lower courts. If they ruled solely on what side of the fence they stand on, they would be dragged out of their chambers and hung in the streets.

So with all the substantial evidence found, All the irregularities and flaws, The SC will stay quiet ? We are Ef'd in the be-hind.

Show me something substantial that in the courts eyes is significant enough to rule in Trump's favor. Surely I would love to not lose an ounce of sleep between now and Jan 5th.

You give the kenyan too much credit. He's nothing more than a puppet. Whether it's a hund stuck up his backside or he's dangling from string. Someone/organization is in control of what he says and he does as he's told.

Obama is still running show. The two communists Biden and Harris merely take orders from him.

Dispose of all my weapons of war...
Gonna take them out to the ocean and send them down to the bottom..

Where they will never be used again..

Scares me to think Beto is coming after our pew pews

For the tinfoil hat wearers, what are some things to before a new administration takes over and wields the power of the pen?

I don't think so.

All you're advocating is abdication to tyranny. And to think I had some respect for you..............

I'm not going to live like that, regardless of the price.

Enough is enough

This many times over

You give the kenyan too much credit. He's nothing more than a puppet. Whether it's a hund stuck up his backside or he's dangling from string. Someone/organization is in control of what he says and he does as he's told.
No disagreement, but he's the one directing the show for his producers. We all know it's people like Soros and other communist actors either individuals or nation-states that are behind him.

I got tons of TP. Well not literally tons, just a few thousand pounds.

That’s not far from the truth, I look for primers my wife is on a constant search for toilet paper, we all have our priorities.

Push out your perimeter and add to your M16 anti-personnel mine field.

Take a democrat hunting, or shooting. They will realize the error of their old ways and see the light. I am working on my neighbor right now, she was about as far left as you could be. She is from a big city back east, studies the effects pesticides on the ozone, rides a bike everywhere, believes in solar energy, and...was brain washed into believing guns are bad and killing animals is even worse. Low and behold, she finds a boyfriend who likes to hunt, he takes her, and they actually get an elk.

I could hear the excitement in her voice when she told me the story, and also tell that she is starting to connect the dots that all the things she was brought up to believe aren't exactly "right". She was asking me a few questions about shooting (she has seen me toting my guns out to my truck) and I told her I would be happy to take her out some time. Imagine the possibilities if even 1/4 of the members on this forum could do the same thing with someone they know that may be in the same boat. Yeah, I get it, it sounds all kum bai yah (not sure how to spell that) so that might just be pie in the sky. I have already done the obligatory ammo buying, component buying, cash stashing, etc, etc. Just thought I would add some different perspective.

Take a democrat hunting, or shooting. They will realize the error of their old ways and see the light. I am working on my neighbor right now, she was about as far left as you could be. She is from a big city back east, studies the effects pesticides on the ozone, rides a bike everywhere, believes in solar energy, and...was brain washed into believing guns are bad and killing animals is even worse. Low and behold, she finds a boyfriend who likes to hunt, he takes her, and they actually get an elk.

I could hear the excitement in her voice when she told me the story, and also tell that she is starting to connect the dots that all the things she was brought up to believe aren't exactly "right". She was asking me a few questions about shooting (she has seen me toting my guns out to my truck) and I told her I would be happy to take her out some time. Imagine the possibilities if even 1/4 of the members on this forum could do the same thing with someone they know that may be in the same boat. Yeah, I get it, it sounds all kum bai yah (not sure how to spell that) so that might just be pie in the sky. I have already done the obligatory ammo buying, component buying, cash stashing, etc, etc. Just thought I would add some different perspective.

She’s part of the 1% crowd of leftists. The other 99% do not want to change their minds despite the facts.

She’s part of the 1% crowd of leftists. The other 99% do not want to change their minds despite the facts.

I know plenty of guys who think with their little head, why not a woman?