• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Things you've woken up to in the morning

zenbiker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2009
Charlottesville, Virginia
Motorcyclerampage.jpg

Re: Things you've woken up to in the morning

my cat walking right up to me on the bed, and meowing in my face then doing the same to my wife

My cat would meow in my face. I'd roll over and he would come around and use one claw to hook my nostril. Not hard, but enough to show "I'm serious".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The smell of dog shit...everywhere.
frown.gif
</div></div>

That's the worse! Especially when it's still dark and the light switch is on the other side of the room! Don't ask me how I know...

My bed is pressed up against the wall. I always sleep with my back to it. I woke up hearing all kinds of weird animal noises while feeling someone climb through my window and start to jump on top of me/shake me/bounce around. Turns out it was just some of my friends being assholes. :| They scared me awake so badly, I raged on all of them and kicked them out. I forgave them later, lol. I've also woken up to strobe lights, loud techno, and spinning glowsticks. (Thanks to the same clowns.)

I've also woken up to the sweetest thing in the world. My 3 year old nephew climbed up in bed to cuddle. He was stretching out and he said, "Titi, I slept allll day." It was the cutest thing. But really, he slept all day? It was 8AM, and I wasn't quite ready to get up, lol. But nothing could be better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My bed is pressed up against the wall. I always sleep with my back to it. I woke up hearing all kinds of weird animal noises while feeling someone climb through my window and start to jump on top of me/shake me/bounce around. Turns out it was just some of my friends being assholes. :| They scared me awake so badly, I raged on all of them and kicked them out. I forgave them later, lol. I've also woken up to strobe lights, loud techno, and spinning glowsticks. (Thanks to the same clowns.)

</div></div>

Great way to get shot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The smell of dog shit...everywhere.
frown.gif
</div></div>

That's the worse! Especially when it's still dark and the light switch is on the other side of the room! Don't ask me how I know... </div></div>

and that wasn't jello squishing thru your toes !
sick.gif

fell asleep in north carolina woke up in new york city...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdYjQCQWq2k

This is what My brother and his wife woke up to late late Christmas eve '06. This was in the basement directly below his bedroom. The house smelled like tire smoke for almost a week.

PS -turn down the volume, nothing but obnoxious drunks yelling around in the background.

the results of a Golden retriever pup eating an entire pepperoni pizza and my 3 yr old buttering the computer keyboard with an entire large tub of margarine, the wife smacked me and told me to pick one, I wimped and picked fixing the computer. took all day but at least it wasnt runny dog shit

The neighbors dog licking me in the face because I was out on their lawn. (My older brother is an ass hole.)

Well, it wasn't the morning...more the small hours.....my (ex-)girlfriend standing over the bed with a knife threatening to self-harm after we'd had a row.

She'd previously set fire to her hair when she decided I was eating cornflakes too noisily.

Shame - she was really very cute, but after that she had to go!!
laugh.gif

Ahhhh-the memories
1.Front sight of a .44 mag tapping on my front teeth
2.The meowing of newborn kittens on my back
3.A large wolf-like dog breathing on my face-first and only time I ever saw it
4. A small black bear trying to climb in my open kitchen window after a drunken night of frying chicken-He died
5. Broken glass covering the floor of my small cabin as I laid in bed one drunken night and shot up everything on my kitchen shelves with a pellet pistol

Oh those were the days!!30 years sober so nothing new since!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALASKAPREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahhhh-the memories
4. A small black bear trying to climb in my open kitchen window after a drunken night of frying chicken-He died
5. Broken glass covering the floor of my small cabin as I laid in bed one drunken night and shot up everything on my kitchen shelves with a pellet pistol

Oh those were the days!!30 years sober so nothing new since!</div></div> I think we have a winner!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALASKAPREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahhhh-the memories

Oh those were the days!!30 years sober so nothing new since! </div></div>

Glad too see I'm not the only one who destroys shit when shitfaced.
grin.gif

Can't say I've woken up to a gun in my face but if I ever do they better shoot me or they are so dead!!!!

Once ductaped to a bedboard, suspended 12 feet in the air out of the window of a bunkhouse, face down,

the one and only time I was hard to wake up,

this was after the first 12 weeks of service.

The jokster then got it back good and hard.

/Chistian

I should probably refrain from adding my next morning experiences to this thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this could be epic...... </div></div>

Considering his standards? He'll never know the agony of a trapped coyote, for sure.

It wasnt in the morning, but an ex gf, fucking two guys in the kitchen.

In the middle of the road.

In a ditch

In a white room with bars on the window, a trashcan next to me, and 3 little black kids peering in through a doorway at me (im white) and didnt really know any black people (kind of freaked me the fuck out).

In a forest in a whole different state than I was in the night before

Bed of a pickup in front of a bar with a FAT women that would make shank oh so proud

Womens restroom

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wasnt in the morning, but an ex gf, fucking two guys in the kitchen.

In a ditch

In a white room with bars on the window, a trashcan next to me, and 3 little black kids peering in through a doorway at me (im white) and didnt really know any black people (kind of freaked me the fuck out).

Bed of a pickup in front of a bar with a FAT women that would make shank oh so proud

Womens restroom </div></div>

ubet, I like your style. You can party with me any day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wasnt in the morning, but an ex gf, fucking two guys in the kitchen.

In a ditch

ubet, I like your style. You can party with me any day. </div></div>

lol thanks man, dont know if to take that as a compliments or a warning

Dang, I woke up to this a few times while she was in her prime! I was 42 she was 29.
polka%20dots.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wasnt in the morning, but an ex gf, fucking two guys in the kitchen.

In a ditch

ubet, I like your style. You can party with me any day. </div></div>

lol thanks man, dont know if to take that as a compliments or a warning </div></div>

Both. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pumbaa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dang, I woke up to this a few times while she was in her prime! I was 42 she was 29.
polka%20dots.jpg
</div></div>

Real pics and proof or STFU. The front could have a penis for all we know. You fail to impress.

Skankster,

Not sure how I can prove it is real, other than posting a few photos of her. Anyone can say and be anything on the internet. Why would you believe me?

Suffice to say, I was a professional photographer for 30+ years on the side while working a full time job in computers.

I used to live in the town, or near another hide member in western NY. I'm sure if you really wanted to dig, you could ask him to poke around and see if I am in fact real.

VS%20angel.jpg

Omg.jpg

Not a problem, just don't want to be lumped in the Maser category, if you know what I mean. No BS from me.

The story behind this is actually quite funny. Back in the late 80's, when she was 11 years old she came to my wedding, because my (then) wife had been her Sunday School teacher (I didn't know this or who she was).

Fast forward 18 years later... When we were getting cozy for the first time, she realized who I was.. I was afraid to touch her. She then said, you know I am not that little girl with the pony tails anymore...

No... No she wasn't '),

Two girls that lived in the apartment next to mine. During the formative/college years.

After a long night of drinking I woke up to find out that I had "Sharted" myself at some point during the night. What a mess that was.

The glow from the Tastee-Freeze parking lot lights about 4am. Worst part was I didn't know which town for a few minutes.

Grass poking me in the eyes when I awoke to find out my precious wife left me passed out in the side yard on the way home from drinking with the neighbors.

Bed of a truck outside of a local bar on the night of my bachelors party in the rain. They played a game called 60 minutes before we went to the bar and faked drinking to get me trashed. I drank a shot of beer every 60 seconds for an hour. 4 of them ganged up on me and shoved me into the extended cab of the truck. I had them all whipped for a while, but they finally over took me, LOL. They got me to the bar and kept the drinks rolling until I passed out then dumped me in the truck bed in the rain. My wife and neighbor found me and brought me home that night. Got a nice case of Bronchitis for the wedding.

The worst one. The back of my own Chevy Blazer in a ditch. Before I passed out, I asked my buddy to take my keys and lock me in my Blazer parked in his driveway so that I couldn't drive and nobody could mess with me. I had a sleeeping bag and pillow in there for such occasions. I woke up feeling great the next morning in the back of the Blazer until I realized my CB had been ripped off the console and some asshole went mud bogging in the guys yard in my Blazer and dumped it in the ditch when he found my keys on top of the fridge. They broke beer bottles inside and left cigarette burns and spilled booze everywhere with me passed out in the back the whole time. I swear to this day if I ever run across the guy that did it I'll knock out his teeth
mad.gif
. He trashed the guys house that night too. Destructive little pricks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife doing that very annoying in and out thing with her lungs...
</div></div>

i wanted to put in a similar reply, but you said it all!

"Are you the captain?, the middle-aged California tourist woman asked.
My buddy and I went to Homer to catch a halibut fishing charter early the next morning. We got throughly trashed in the Salty Dawg Saloon above the harbor, so in in order not miss the boat in the very early am, had enough sense to grab our sleeping bags and wander down to the docks and find our charter boat. We climbed aboard and passed out on the back deck in the rain. Two hours later the rest of the passengers arrived to find two drunken creatures emerging from soggy cocoons. While they were pouring coffee from a thermos, we popped a top and started over. I'm sure they were quite happy to find out the correct answer was "No!"

I can’t think of anything worse after a night of drinking and smoking than waking up next to someone and not being able to remember their name, or how you met, or why they’re dead.

Lets take this back to involving animals (that caught your attention!)

My cat likes to wake me in the AM by licking the inside of my nostrils!... he's a good cat really...

RJ

The sound of running water...just this morning, pipe broke,had 3ft of water in the basement. Pumped out over 3500 gal of water!! Its been a long day to say the least!!

My three year old staring at me from a half an inch away. My wife told him not to wake me up because I was out on a fire all night and he needed to let me sleep. When I woke up to his face in mine I was shocked and made that kind of startled sound (you probably know the one) and my wife heard it. She proceeded to get onto my son and he told her that he didn't wake me up he was just watching me and waiting for me to wake up.....almost nose to nose.....how can you be mad at that!

I used to have a tradition. All year long I would throw all my loose change in a large glass jar. Then for Memorial day weekend I would cash in all the change in the jar, and use the money to go on a weekend-long bender, to include renting a tuxedo, which by the way went over big-time with the ladies at the bars and the parties. Anyway, until one Tuesday after Memorial day morning I woke up in a puke soaked tux on my kitchen floor. I peeled myself from the floor, and looking out the front window noticed my car parked in my neighbor's lawn across the street with the drivers side door hanging open, headlights on, and still running. Now that I'm married I'm not allowed to have such "traditions" anymore, probably for the better. Cheers everybody!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My three year old staring at me from a half an inch away. My wife told him not to wake me up because I was out on a fire all night and he needed to let me sleep. When I woke up to his face in mine I was shocked and made that kind of startled sound (you probably know the one) and my wife heard it. She proceeded to get onto my son and he told her that he didn't wake me up he was just watching me and waiting for me to wake up.....almost nose to nose.....how can you be mad at that! </div></div>

You can't be mad, lol.