• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Think the rioting will stop now?

Jgunner

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 29, 2019
    Arizona
    I posted the report in the other thread. My answer is no. This is part of the communist plan.

Reactions: mtrmn
    IMG_3285.GIF

Personally, I think his cause of death was completely due to the Low-Earth-Orbit of a Russian Satellite that re-entered Earth's atmosphere at PRECISELY the correct time so that it's apogee, pedigree and trajectory would therefore impact the suspectee at exactly the correct moment.

Does that sound professional enough, and scientific-based enough to compute in your Turbo-Encabulators that are made out of Pandelerium?

Obviously. Kneeling on my neck like that would suck, but I can guarantee it wouldn’t kill me. However, ...it DID kill homeboy, and I can’t hunt up an excuse for the officer to be kneeling on him that long other than he was pissed at the resisting arrest and wanted to punish/torture him. Quite a no/no for a LEO.
    That said, fuck a bunch of rioting/looting “protestors”. They FIRED and are PROSECUTING the officers. None of the POS rioters should ever be heard to utter the words “justice”. Open fucking fire on the rioting thieves.

I posted the report in the other thread. My answer is no. This is part of the communist plan.

Actually you posted something else by mistake.

But to the OP, no in fact here in Mpls it's getting hot right this second again.

Reactions: wade2big
    I'd wager money that pressure on your carotid artery would end your life while you were begging for mercy.
    There's a difference between choked, asphyxiation and a blood choke.
    Obviously. Kneeling on my neck like that would suck, but I can guarantee it wouldn’t kill me. However, ...it DID kill homeboy, and I can’t hunt up an excuse for the officer to be kneeling on him that long other than he was pissed at the resisting arrest and wanted to punish/torture him. Quite a no/no for a LEO.
    That said, fuck a bunch of rioting/looting “protestors”. They FIRED and are PROSECUTING the officers. None of the POS rioters should ever be heard to utter the words “justice”. Open fucking fire on the rioting thieves.

I'd wager money that pressure on your carotid artery would end your life while you were begging for mercy.
    There's a difference between choked, asphyxiation and a blood choke.
    Nope. You’d pass out well before dying, so you wouldn’t die “while“ begging for mercy. But, if the blood choke is not removed, you could die while unconscious. This, however, is moot as the guy died from co-morbidities, and not through direct action of the officer.

Reactions: Fig
    Nope. You’d pass out well before dying, so you wouldn’t die “while“ begging for mercy. But, if the blood choke is not removed, you could die while unconscious. This, however, is moot as the guy died from co-morbidities, and not through direct action of the officer.

what was the diseases?

Ummmm, sure he did.
    And the mask is mandatory because the subway cars are clean.

I hope my drinking has fucked up my sarcasm detector.

Reactions: candyx
    what was the diseases?
    Ummmm, sure he did.

And the mask is mandatory because the subway cars are clean.

I hope my drinking has fucked up my sarcasm detector.
    From the article posted in the OP...

“Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease,” said the complaint from the Hennepin County Attorney. “The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

But, my larger point was that you will pass out from the effects of a blood choke well before it kills you.

When any face covering is sufficient, the mask is not for health concerns. The mask is required because there is a large subset of the population that cannot force themselves to stop hiding under the bed unless their allusion of security is fully sated. The mask is to make these people feel safe.

Last edited:

Prob not, because nobody rioting actually cares about the man who died, just an excuse to do shit.

The irony is that this kind lives only because the rule of law is still respected.

They really should be donating donuts to the local road pirates every day, they are what keeps their kind above ground.

I am thinking we are on the same page.
    From the article posted in the OP...

“Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease,” said the complaint from the Hennepin County Attorney. “The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

But, my larger point was that you will pass out from the effects of a blood choke well before it kills you.

When any face covering is sufficient, the mask is not for health concerns. The mask is required because there is a large subset of the population that cannot force themselves to stop hiding under the bed unless their allusion of security is fully sated. The mask is to make these people feel safe.

Several years ago there was an electric fire in a commercial business. One of my employees was there when it happened. He was taking the cover of the electric panel off. A screw from a bolt in breaker fell an welded between the buss bars and an electric fire started. It was witnessed by several people. He only removed the screws from the cover. Insurance said. If he hasn't touched it. There wouldn't have been a problem.

So, if jackboots hadn't been kneeling on the carotid artery for ten minutes. All of the other conditions don't matter.

Reactions: 308pirate

Prob not, because nobody rioting actually cares about the man who died, just an excuse to do shit.
    Let me ask you this... Do you actually accept the coroner's report? They are part of the political machine. I wouldn't accept it without independent review.

Spreading, even to our smallish city. Dumbasses were doing fine till they started blocking traffic and damaging property. Was watching a live stream from the news. Funny seeing those little bitches fresh off their mommas tit get pepper sprayed and tear gassed. Cops had it pretty much cleared out in a few hours. Supposedly another "peaceful" protest scheduled for tomorrow here.

Spreading, even to our smallish city. Dumbasses were doing fine till they started blocking traffic and damaging property. Was watching a live stream from the news. Funny seeing those little bitches fresh off their mommas tit get pepper sprayed and tear gassed. Cops had it pretty much cleared out in a few hours. Supposedly another "peaceful" protest scheduled for tomorrow here.

Where?

Khrushchev's said they would destroy us without firing a shot. So maybe

Rioting occurs when there is that much lent up frustration. It’s rarely about the single event but usually comes in the back of several in a short period of time

Khrushchev's said they would destroy us without firing a shot. So maybe

Rioting occurs when there is that much lent up frustration. It’s rarely about the single event but usually comes in the back of several in a short period of time
    Yeah, lots of people releasing all of that frustration from not having new Jordans and flat screen TVs...

Reactions: ken226
    Yeah, lots of people releasing all of that frustration from not having new Jordans and flat screen TVs...

its not about the stuff. Of course there are opportunistic people. Plenty of shitty white folk looting those same stores. Watched one video with fat ass white women thought she was going to have a heart attack!

its rage against establishment. Why the hell did our founders throw tea in the harbor. Lots of other shot they could have done. And bet even the. There were more than a few who said shit why am I going to toss this when I could take it home.

none of that makes it right. And clearly it is not the best way to prove your point. But if you are part of a group who feels they have been forgotten and disenfranchised it’s easy to understand how they got there. Quit conservative protests didn’t get it done. I remember reading a story about a football player quietly taking a knee (sports universal sign of respect for the injured) to protest police brutality against minorities. That didn’t do it.

it’s not right. But it’s easy to see how we got here

Reactions: Nimothy
    its not about the stuff. Of course there are opportunistic people. Plenty of shitty white folk looting those same stores. Watched one video with fat ass white women thought she was going to have a heart attack!

its rage against establishment. Why the hell did our founders throw tea in the harbor. Lots of other shot they could have done. And bet even the. There were more than a few who said shit why am I going to toss this when I could take it home.

none of that makes it right. And clearly it is not the best way to prove your point. But if you are part of a group who feels they have been forgotten and disenfranchised it’s easy to understand how they got there. Quit conservative protests didn’t get it done. I remember reading a story about a football player quietly taking a knee (sports universal sign of respect for the injured) to protest police brutality against minorities. That didn’t do it.

it’s not right. But it’s easy to see how we got here
    The people Burning down and looting businesses are thugs. It has nothing to do with their “treatment”. Peaceful protests get nothing done I agree, but these people need to catch bullets. They should have stopped after they tore up the police station the first night.

Reactions: Doc68

Store owner arrsted on spot and charged with murder for shooting a looter furring a riot, defending his business.

Takes 4 days to arrest murder cop despite mountains of evidence and other 3 accomplices still free.

Let it burn

Good things also come out of fuckery like that. Post and repost. Everybody is listening and taking notes. In the future no police will be called when a defensive shooting have to be carried out. Instead, a buddy with a pickup truck and black garbage bags will be summoned. SSS, motherfuckers...

I doubt it, but we will see. Already demonstrators in TX I hear. They in Atlanta to, supposedly trying to take over the CNN center.
    Suppose they will burn down the Communist News Network (CNN) to show them they mean business?

We couldn’t be so lucky, and cosmic irony isn’t that just.

He was face down. Why wasn’t his birth defect of having his carotid artery in the back of his neck on the death certificate. On most of us they run on either side of your throat. That’s a very strange one.
    diagram-depicting-the-carotid-arteries.jpg

I did not defend the kneeling on the man’s neck, but it would be exceedingly difficult to restrict the flow of blood to the brain in that manner. Much more likely the stress Of the whole thing caused a heart attack, which is supported by the ME’s findings.
    I’m totally with you this was police brutality, and cruel, but I do not believe it would be deadly force on most people, or that the officers intended premeditated homicide. I see negligence, disregard for protocol, and plain stupidity.
    They were fired, and now they’re going to be tried. What exactly more do you want?

We couldn’t be so lucky, and cosmic irony isn’t that just.

He was face down. Why wasn’t his birth defect of having his carotid artery in the back of his neck on the death certificate. On most of us they run on either side of your throat. That’s a very strange one.
    diagram-depicting-the-carotid-arteries.jpg

I did not defend the kneeling on the man’s neck, but it would be exceedingly difficult to restrict the flow of blood to the brain in that manner. Much more likely the stress Of the whole thing caused a heart attack, which is supported by the ME’s findings.
    I’m totally with you this was police brutality, and cruel, but I do not believe it would be deadly force on most people, or that the officers intended premeditated homicide. I see negligence, disregard for protocol, and plain stupidity.
    They were fired, and now they’re going to be tried. What exactly more do you want?

I think you should watch the video again

This is the first time I've felt it a good idea to have a rifle in the car...............

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    MN Governor held a press conference at 0130 today. One thing I got out of it was that he described the rioting as a "military-style" operation. After they called in the NG and more police to Minneapolis last PM, they would get the rioters under control in one area, only to have it break out in another - with the same ring leaders responsible for the new outbreak. Also, of all the arrests made, they said 3/4 of them were not local.
    And I know this surprises no one, but it was interesting to hear a liberal make that statement as if he thought it was remarkable.

MN Governor held a press conference at 0130 today. One thing I got out of it was that he described the rioting as a "military-style" operation. After they called in the NG and more police to Minneapolis last PM, they would get the rioters under control in one area, only to have it break out in another - with the same ring leaders responsible for the new outbreak. Also, of all the arrests made, they said 3/4 of them were not local.
    And I know this surprises no one, but it was interesting to hear a liberal make that statement as if he thought it was remarkable.

ANTIFA and DSA were behind this entire thing. They have sleeper cells in every population center. At the beginning of the COVID lockdowns, they posted a series of online broadsides calling for their "super soldiers" to take advantage of the "fascists locking themselves indoors" and take over the country. The last couple of days had been their golden opportunity.

The fucker who started smashing windows and setting fire to shit in Minneapolis was an ANTIFA instigator. All of the instigators throwing firecrackers and rocks that had been rounded up in last night's police responses were ANTIFA. Even the protestors are knowing this and they are sharing it around the web circles. Many of them were filming the protests and their footage matches their descriptions of "white liberals" behind every single violent incident that have occurred. This is a direct replay of the Red Army Factions that have ravaged Germany and Italy in the 1960s. The RAF were also ANTIFA. They were the local spawn of the bigger ANTIFA brain based inside Germany, just like DSA here in the States. The ANTIFA here have not resorted to outright murders and abductions yet as they had done in Europe, but if they continue to not meet armed resistance and lethal force, they WILL progress to that point. In Italy, the Carabinieri responded to the RAF shootings and bombings with kill on sight orders. Upon seeing the RAF and ANTIFA colors, the carabinieri officers were authorized to immediately engage with live ammunition. Some public buildings in Rome and Milan today still have bullet marks on them from this era. RAF activity in Italy quickly faded away when scores of their members started getting gunned down with extreme prejudice.

Reactions: vh20
    I got a robo- call from the ATF this morning to make sure my firearms and records are secured ,due to the looting. ( I have a C@R FFL) They don't realize I'm far outside of Atlanta out in the country. First time I've ever had a call from them in 12 yrs of having class 3 Items and a FFL.
    I really wish it had been a real person so I could be a smartass and ask if I should secure my whiskey and cigars .

Guys, the governor of Minnesota figured it out finally.

Be aware, the governor is figuring out that we are under attack but there is more to this story. The picture below is the Attorney General of MN. He is a radical leftist with a long history of being racist, supporting terrorism, and a buddy of Farrakhan. Notice that he is posing with the antifa manual. Just google it, his name is Keith Ellison. Guys, there is a real strong chance that he is coordinating this war and helped ship in the 10,000 antifa to MN. You should spread this and expose the enemy. Look into his history, he is a garbage human. During the 4th precinct riots a few years back, he was there inciting violence.
    Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 10.35.21 AM.png