• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Thinking About Switching Out My NPR2 With The MOAR

If they could only put a MOAR in my Nightforce 2.5-10X24..... Right now its the NP-R2 with MOA knobs but I do love the MOAR on my 3.5-15X50.

The last optic I sent to Nightforce for a reticle change was quoted 6 weeks. I had it back in less than 2.

You guys will probably find it more beneficial to just SELL the optic you have now and buy the one you want. I say that because it will save you several hundred dollars in the long run.

Why?

The reticle swap is gonna cost you $300 and if you decide to change over to MOA/MOA or MIL/MIL, then you're out of pocket an additional $350 and that doesn't include the turn around time to get it back.

So...why not sell your current optic for $1650 shipped and only be out of pocket $300 to get exactly what you want, brand new? I suggest this because its exactly what I did when I had the NP-R1 and wanted the MOAR reticle. It only makes sense to do it that way and save yourself both time and money.

This is what I did...

You guys will probably find it more beneficial to just SELL the optic you have now and buy the one you want. I say that because it will save you several hundred dollars in the long run.

Why?

The reticle swap is gonna cost you $300 and if you decide to change over to MOA/MOA or MIL/MIL, then you're out of pocket an additional $350 and that doesn't include the turn around time to get it back.

So...why not sell your current optic for $1650 shipped and only be out of pocket $300 to get exactly what you want, brand new? I suggest this because its exactly what I did when I had the NP-R1 and wanted the MOAR reticle. It only makes sense to do it that way and save yourself both time and money.

Oh, and if I were you...rather than buy another NXS, buy the ATACR which has much better glass.

Sure, you'll have to buy 34mm rings or a mount but believe you me, it will be worth every red cent you pay.