• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Third Coast Thermal?

Shifty6BR

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2013
IL
Thinking about going their way on my next thermal purchase, anyone dealt with before?

Thx

Your post is the first time I’ve heard of them. I like how their “About Us” starts off though. Whois shows the domain registered in 2015, so not a brand new register.

Let us know how it goes.

Reactions: Shifty6BR
I have purchased a Wilcox shoe from them and it was a typical online transaction.
I can’t speak to anything more than that.

I bought many thermals from Cliff in the past (2016-2018 ish timeframe) but haven't heard from him lately !?

I bought a Pulsar XQ50 from Clifford about 3 years ago but seems like TCT has sorta fallen off the radar. I do remember him spending a good amount of time discussing options over the phone. Seemed knowledgeable enough and a genuinely good guy. I hope he’s still doing well.
Oh yeah, got what was a really great price on it at a time when hardly anyone had that model in stock.

Thanks guys!! I shot him an inquiry email and he responded back quickly, sounds like I'm gtg.

Just wanted to report back and give credit where credit is due. I finally went ahead and placed an order earlier this morning with TCT.

His inventory is live and showed a deduction in stock of item and just received tracking and shipping info. So it looks it's going to be a smooth transaction.

Thru this pandemic and sporadic price jumps of other fun related stuff from the bigger more known vendors. I would much more prefer now to support the smaller ma and pa outfits so to speak, which I am finding have more reasonable pricing.