• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Third HardRock Match of 2014 on 5/3/2014 is CANCELLED

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

The match for this weekend is cancelled. Roads and range are too wet for folks to make it in or out safely, and more rain is expected today. I'll send an email to folks on the mailing list shortly.

We hate to ruin folks plans,
DocB and the HR Staff

Last edited:
Pm inbound Docb. Been hating the down time between matches but at least the .308 has been rebuilt.
Looking forward to seeing the whole gang again.

Good day,

All PMs and emails have a reply.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

We've started the third relay of .223 shooters at this point. Need to hear from the rest of them.

All PMs and emails have a reply. We'll keep folks informed about road conditions after this latest round of storms, otherwise; the conditions look to be somewhat windy with great temperatures on Friday and Saturday.

Thanks,
DocB

Sad day,

The match is cancelled. Roads and range are too wet to support traffic without folks getting stuck. County road work didn't help the roads. Email is being sent to everyone on the mailing list.

Thanks,
DocB

Can we just bring a flatbottom boat and shoot anyways ??? I mean come on guys . Were's that Obama spirit ....." YES WE CAN "

Last edited:
Guys,

I'm bummed out too. Nothing to do except work for the next three days.

Ah well,
DocB

Guys,
I'm bummed out too. Nothing to do except work for the next three days.

Ah well,
DocB

WHAT ............. WORK ........ ummmmm...............no thanks .Work is for POOR people ! Nuthin like being a pimp and lettin yo hoes do all the WORK ! ;-)

Good day,

Got to change that. Saturday I'll go pick up the .338 Lapua Magnum. Even though I've been buying and saving supplies for the past 7 years, I'll really learn what it's like to be broke.

Forrest, I know you'll keep on truckin...

Have fun,
DocB