• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos This Badger doesn't give a shit and tells ya so.

Re: This Badger doesn't give a shit and tells ya so.

Nice TD .Thats one badass Badger. Any relation to the honey badger
wink.gif

Just noticed that you uploaded the picture here, bad ass.

FYI, not a Honey Badger, as they are from Africa, Middle East, and India.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elephantrider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI, not a Honey Badger, as they are from Africa, Middle East, and India. </div></div>

im glad someone else knew. haha.

Nice looking trophy!

I saw one once while deer hunting near Oshkosh- it saw me, turned and ran.

The only Badger I ever saw in the woods.

He's not really dead. He's waiting.

Badgers and wolverines, they're the "sleepers"
The endurance of the average wolverine is freaking amazing! Having large feet and light 30lb weight helps in the snow but still amazing what the condistions they thrive in!

never seen a badger twist its wrist like that before. But the finger is normally the message they're sending when I've seen em. Nice mount!

pretty sure the one that committed suicide under my truck was giving me that same finger !!!

Dave, where did you shoot this? Up north? We had a badger run through elk camp a couple years ago, we were too frozen to even move none the less shoot the thing!

great mount!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: richieraby</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elephantrider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI, not a Honey Badger, as they are from Africa, Middle East, and India. </div></div>

im glad someone else knew. haha. </div></div>

THOSE honey badgers dont give a F@ck. this one slightly does