• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns This dude just shot himself...

Re: This dude just shot himself...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I've never been a Serpa hater, but this here lends quite a bit of credibility to what a lot of the Serpa haters have been saying all along.
Good post, many lessons learned here. </div></div>
Obviously we all missed the humor in this, so let me be clear. What I, and others, have been saying all along is that it takes a complete ruhtard in order to shoot yourself drawing from a Serpa. Here is video evidence that a complete ruhtard with a Serpa can in fact shoot themselves.
Thank you, that is all.

I'll say this if I ever shot myself there would be no way in hell I'd put that shit on the internet.

I'm not even sure that this was a negligent discharge. Unintentional discharge is probably more accurate. That is, unless his failure to take proper precaution was by using a holster that is fundamentally unsafe.

Oh great...he has a youtube video showing us how to draw from a holster.

Yeah, I would never post it on the internet either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It'll happen to him again.

About half-way between the holster and the point where he is supposed to have pointed the gun horizontal is the point at which he pulled the trigger, contrary to his irresponsible explanation of how the accident happened.

I know you all saw the dumbass Fed agent shoot himself in the foot with his service pistol in a room of school children. So embarrassing. </div></div>

That DEA agent has done amazing work and has taken hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of dope out of circulation and placed many men where they need to be, behind bars. Bad situation and carelessness doesn't equate to being a dumbass. I hope to god nothing like this ever happens to you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Short-bus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was using FMJ's?? What a pussy. Actually would have been interesting to see if he'd be walking if a hydroshock had gone through his thigh like that.

Branden</div></div>

He wouldn't. I have seen the results from a 230 grain 45acp hydrashock on a leg shot similar to his, very impressive. Dude also lost his left testicle. Head shots are equally impressive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: carolinablue50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I swore Farva was only a movie character.....</div></div>

hahhhahahahahah, shit that made me laugh.

Has anyone every heard of the show The Deadliest Warrior?
This man is obviously a jack of all trades and would dominate that nonsense show!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He now switched speeds:
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ISwY__nSzlA&feature=relmfu"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ISwY__nSzlA&feature=relmfu" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
I like the comment: "son of a bitch i just speared myself" </div></div>

His parents took away his guns.

This dude also took fighting pistol AND fighting rifle at Tactical Response not far from Nashville Tn,maybe his training didnt kick in lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M855</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This dude also took fighting pistol AND fighting rifle at Tactical Response not far from Nashville Tn,maybe his training didnt kick in lol </div></div>

Yeah, he might have shot himself again if his training had kicked in.

dude how come his leg didn't get blown off ? after all it's a 45!!!

maybe that only works with 10mm ?

I realize it's a sad thing to have a accident like that but I was LMAO!!

Sorry for leg!

I respect the ability to show the world you made a mistake, but the ignorance is unbelievable. Chalk one up for the anti-gun parties, this will be used against us.

I will be used in the "what not to do" training during basic firearms classes.

It does have it's own (sick) entertainment value!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dude how come his leg didn't get blown off ? after all it's a 45!!!

maybe that only works with 10mm ? </div></div>
300 your statement is partially true. IF it had been a 10mm his entire lower torso would've been taken off and the shockwave would have generated a E M P which would've stopped the camera from working.
*insert saracastic laugh here, yes im a 10 fan*

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Too damned bad his training didn't take over a few seconds earlier. </div></div>

No doubt!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Drifter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Fu@#ing OUCH!!!

I have a friend who is.......well lets say a bit of a mall ninja. Has every piece of tactical gear conceived , and most firearms developed. He was doing the very same thing, practicing his draw and shoot technique. same exact demonstration except he used jacketed HPs and put one through the top of his foot.

yep, sometimes stupid hurts.

</div></div>

Where is your friend's vidoe? I'd love to see that one.

I had just watched one of these on a compilation of the stupidest things people do. Some people just never learn...

Just watched super troopers again,the farva comment was dead on lmao!whats up rookie beeotch!

seriously? what ever happened to finger control, and safety on until the gun is pointed in a safe position?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bjdm151</div><div class="ubbcode-body">4 points

1. Dry fire drills, dry fire drills, dry fire drills.

2. Finger straight and off the trigger.

3. When you are working on a technique like this start slow and reinforce the proper mechanics. Then move to full speed.

4.<span style="color: #FF0000"> What the fuck is defensive about putting your left hand on the back of your head and pointing your elbow at your attacker? </div></div></span>

He must have seen that in a tacticool video while he was sitting on the couch eating his milk and cookies mommy made him......

Its official, this dude is part dumbass and part Chuck Norris,
Part Norris 'cause he took a point blank impact from a .45 and walked away cussing about it, and well....part dumbass cause he done it to himself!!

For this to be such an epic fail, there is still so much win in this video!

props to him for being humble enough to post a youtube video of himself telling the public what happened, it was his fauilt, and how to avoid it.

maybe politicians should take a page outa this guys book.

This is a funny video, but also very possible. When users press the "release" wrong their finger goes onto the trigger. With the Serpa holster, you leave your finger straight and press the release. As you draw the pistol out of the holster your trigger finger is placed directly onto the frame. Press the release first, then draw the pistol straight up.

Often people start drawing the pistol out of the holster before they activate the release. People panic because the pistol won't unlock and come out with the draw. They then use the tip of their finger and press the release putting their finger directly onto the trigger when the pistol comes out.

Many Govt Agencies and Police Departments have banned these holsters. It is a user error and not and equipment problem. Good video to show the possiblities and glad he made the video though.

some of his other videos are out there...the title of one was something about drinking piss...yea

priceless
grin.gif

i can hear it now....cell phone rings ,wife: "honey , its that idiot son on yours callin!"..husband: "well answer it,the moron's prob. in jail or headin to hospital"

he didnt use a phone he just kept yelling Mom utill she came out of the house

That is the only video of his I can stand to watch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: g3ninfinite</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It'll happen to him again.

About half-way between the holster and the point where he is supposed to have pointed the gun horizontal is the point at which he pulled the trigger, contrary to his irresponsible explanation of how the accident happened.

I know you all saw the dumbass Fed agent shoot himself in the foot with his service pistol in a room of school children. So embarrassing. </div></div>

That DEA agent has done amazing work and has taken hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of dope out of circulation and placed many men where they need to be, behind bars. Bad situation and carelessness doesn't equate to being a dumbass. I hope to god nothing like this ever happens to you. </div></div>

Both incidents show what happens when you break multiple fundamental firearms handling rules at once. Whether it is partially gear related, or just a lack of good judgement, the end result is the same. Just be glad they accidentally shot themselves and not someone else. It just goes to show that it can happen to really experienced shooters, as soon as they start breaking fundamental rules.

It's particularly embarassing, when you just finished explaining how you are the only one in the room qualified enough to handle a firearm. Kinda makes you question what their grasp on the fundamental firearm handing rules was in the first place.

Yea, he's a dumbass. life is like a box of chocolates...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I've never been a Serpa hater, but this here lends quite a bit of credibility to what a lot of the Serpa haters have been saying all along.
Good post, many lessons learned here. </div></div>

This comes from improper use of the holster. I have one, and carry my 1911 in one. Which part of your finger you use to actuate the release is important. If you use the tip of your finger...what happens in the video can be the result because you build a curled finger into muscle memory. At some point that winds up in the trigger guard.

If you use it properly, and actuate the release with the PAD of your finger, your finger stays straight, and properly indexed. That's the muscle memory you want to adopt.

That fag blocked me long before he shot himself. I remember he used to make his videos down in his parents basement. LOL He got mad at me because I questioned him about why he was named TEX when he's never lived in Texas. LMAO

Whoa, Wait a minute, This is fake! Everybody knows that if you shoot someone with a .45 and hit them ANYWHERE they are going to go down! ... ... ...
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whoa, Wait a minute, This is fake! Everybody knows that if you shoot someone with a .45 and hit them ANYWHERE they are going to go down! ... ... ...
smirk.gif
</div></div>

was that .45 thrown off of its flight pattern by soft tissue? 9mm 1911 sales are going to triple (all the way up to 6) this year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: g3ninfinite</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It'll happen to him again.

That DEA agent has done amazing work and has taken hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of dope out of circulation and placed many men where they need to be, behind bars. Bad situation and carelessness doesn't equate to being a dumbass. I hope to god nothing like this ever happens to you.</div></div>

Yes, I'm sure that agent has done his mindless duties in the name of the endless war on drugs or terrorism or whatever it happens to be this week. "I don't know why your 2 year old is on the no fly list and can't board the plane, just doing my job sir".....dumbass.

2hfjkn4.jpg
AKA
6gvbd1.jpg

Hey dude said he wants to be a cop.

haha just saw this douch on an episode of tosh.0 you giys should see that it had me laughing so hard i almost pissed myself

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: motodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haha just saw this douch on an episode of tosh.0 you giys should see that it had me laughing so hard i almost pissed myself </div></div>

I watched it thats what made me think of him looking like rod farva. I heard him saying he wanted to be a cop. I think other people also mentioned it before too. LOL