• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

this is crazy check it out

brknshk

Private
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2009
redmond, oregon
now i know it probably in the wrong place, i just figured this area is looked at so much i hope the admins will let it stay for a bit as im just trying to pass on the deals i found to others.

i went to a local gunshop that i frequent today and found that "dan" marked all of his inventory way way down from what regular stores are selling. dies for 5.00 a pc of mixed up different dies? i bought a lightly used set of rcbs 7mm dies for 15.00. hornady bullets 17.00 a box of 100 for .224 55 gr. full presses for 40.00 single stage. i am going to get a full list of stuff and post it in the for sale section but i just wanted everyone to know and if there interested in brass, dies, bullets etc... i will help and do the shipping for the shipping cost. sorry guys if this pisses anyhone off for being in this section i just thought i would pass on some killer deals. and yes i found some 308 dies and 338 dies mixed in the box too.