• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is going to be epic Tin foil hat fodder!!!

The only thing frozen to ever grace my microwave would be a Marie Callendars chicken pot pie.
And that....only rarely.

FEMA is the agency that will coordinate FBI kill teams in "rescuing" anyone deemed an enemy of the state.
1696378657209.png

FAFO

Again

ever wonder why gun right groups did not back the dims instead of the republican party you know they only fight as hard as they do , because they are getting paid to do so and boy do they fight . the replubicans on the other hand only stand there with there hands out expecting more money and they do less and less they are better at fighting within there own party than fighting to help the country ?

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Just turned mine back on. I never got anything when it came back on.
But see my earlier post I do have emergency And public safety Alerts turned off. @LeftyJason
Do you have alerts allowed in settings?

We were in a meeting with a sales rep when everybodyā€™s phones goes off except mine and the salesmanā€™s. Haha.

Reactions: XP1K
I had my phone turned off. I still got the notification when I powered the phone back up.

Iā€™d prefer that uncle federal would put just a tad more effort into getting us out of ukraine and stop poking the fucking bear.

I have zero use for fema ā€œnotifications@. Bunch of useless bastards.

I wonder if all the Maui/Lahaina survivors got the notification? Iā€™d guess so and that they were real impressedā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

But see my earlier post I do have emergency And public safety Alerts turned off. @LeftyJason

We were in a meeting with a sales rep when everybodyā€™s phones goes off except mine and the salesmanā€™s. Haha.
Mine emergency alerts are all turned off. Still got it. That should tell us all something about the ability to bypass whatever, whenever for whatever.

National alerts can't be disabled in settings on my Moto G Power.

I did have it in airplane mode and in a Faraday bag 20 minutes before the test and for 40 after it was to end and it didn't make it through when I turned the radios back on.

Reactions: Makinchips208

Yes but national alerts cannot be turned off. Decided to turn some of them off.

At 11:19 someone next to me had their phone start alerting mine did nada. I am sporting a Note 10 though so maybe the older phones are gtg?

Mine... off and in a faraday bag in a steel building. I got nothing. Nothing when I turned back on 20 minutes later.

Though for some reason I did get a spam e-mail saying "Pictures of Amy Schumer Naked."

If you get this, do NOT open it. It's pictures of Amy Schumer naked.

Sirhr
Fap,fap,fap..........someone had too.

• Wow
Reactions: Ronws
Personal phone was off and in a bag, nothing when turned back on.
Employees across different carriers all had theirs go off at :17 or :18 rather than :20 as announced. Fuckers

Mine... off and in a faraday bag in a steel building. I got nothing. Nothing when I turned back on 20 minutes later.

Though for some reason I did get a spam e-mail saying "Pictures of Amy Schumer Naked."

If you get this, do NOT open it. It's pictures of Amy Schumer naked.

Sirhr
Fap-Fap.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
I had my phone turned off. I still got the notification when I powered the phone back up.

Iā€™d prefer that uncle federal would put just a tad more effort into getting us out of ukraine and stop poking the fucking bear.

I have zero use for fema ā€œnotifications@. Bunch of useless bastards.

I wonder if all the Maui/Lahaina survivors got the notification? Iā€™d guess so and that they were real impressedā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
Mine was on. No notification. Haha!

Got an emergency alert test notification today. I have govt alerts turned off on this phone.

Got an emergency alert test notification today. I have govt alerts turned off on this phone.

You CANNOT turn off ALL the alerts and keep your device on ... the "national" alerts (formerly POTUS alerts) are not within your domain of control. These are controlled by your carrier and your overlords.

The only way to win is not to play. You have to turn your device off or put it somewhere it cannot get a signal (maggots ass?) to stop the alerts.

There's a ton of posts about this somewhere, maybe another thread. ETA ... nope, not another thread, this thread, right above this post

You CANNOT turn off ALL the alerts and keep your device on ... the "national" alerts (formerly POTUS alerts) are not within your domain of control. These are controlled by your carrier and your overlords.

The only way to win is not to play. You have to turn your device off or put it somewhere it cannot get a signal (maggots ass?) to stop the alerts.

There's a ton of posts about this somewhere, maybe another thread. ETA ... nope, not another thread, this thread, right above this post

Not sure that would work

dpnjUIb.gif

Now Iā€™m confused. Does this prove or disprove that the gubmint is listening in on my conversations and keeping track of my music playlist?

Now Iā€™m confused. Does this prove or disprove that the gubmint is listening in on my conversations and keeping track of my music playlist?

I'm sure they can but they probably already have, got bored and went on to track somebody else by now.

See Ecclesiastes 10:20

I try to say ā€œitā€™s a god damned government conspiracy, I tell ya whatā€ near 3 pieces of electronics every day. Just to keep ā€œthemā€ on their toesā€¦
Try saying " This time Hillary is going to prison, I've got her cold". If you really do doubt "they" exist.

Reactions: mtrmn
I try to say ā€œitā€™s a god damned government conspiracy, I tell ya whatā€ near 3 pieces of electronics every day. Just to keep ā€œthemā€ on their toesā€¦
I hope theyā€™ve got an entire team of guys on me.
Those poor SOBs would have already quit out of boredom.