• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is how hard we hit in the Pac-12

Not sure of the point of impact placement that caused this, but if it is where the hole is, it's the perfect place to cause paralysis. Never hit with the top of the head! Isn't it ironic that Roger Goodell stated today that he is terrified of a player being killed on the field?
On a different note: we have spent so much effort trying to protect players that we actually enabled them to hit harder(better equipment). [Insert leather helmet comment here], but it's just not going to go backwards like that. I like what was said earlier this summer on (I think) the mothership- we have to go back and re-teach players how to tackle properly; most are just looking for that big hit, trying to get on Sportscenter, get a reputation(and bigger contract). It leads to bigger injuries, higher suicide rates, and me changing the channel because a league minimum dude that makes 5X what I do can't make a simple open-field tackle, basic pee-wee stuff.