• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is how much your representatives in DC love you

Every single one can be replaced with private industry. But of course .gov workers will claim they're irreplaceable bla bla bla.

Government workers can suck a big fat cock
@Bigfatcock might have something to say about that.

If they sold their power production to the private sector your power bill would go up by 2-300% within the year. I'd still have a job make even more money working in the private sector. I'd still have good benefits, even better in some parts of the private sector. I work for the only government agency that makes a profit for the taxpayers and we sell power at a very, very low rate. Unlike most things, it benefits everyone to have affordable power. Assholes who hate the government use this power to curse the government at affordable rates, it is great.

I like reading your bitches and complaints about the government, they are so uninformed and idiotic, it is as if you are a fucking moron on so many levels. You have no understanding of economy of scale or why some things should be ran by monopolies or by governments.

You actually think customs and Border Enforcement, forest service, the military and people at the FDA are blood sucking leeches? Unlike the bottom 50% of the country I pay taxes, lots of them. Working for the government is like religion only worse. I pay far more than the 10% Jesus wants in taxes and there is no God.
Funny talking about power production and .gov being a good thing while .gov is destroying hydroelectric damns, coal plants and nuclear plants currently ,
And forcing the user to subsidize junk environment destroying net energy negative solar And wind

I hope they send all the water and wastewater workers and operators home first....in your neighborhood.
Plus what would we do without those septic “workers” dumping trillions of gallons of raw sewage every time it rains a half inch or more.

From sea to sea in North America

Reactions: 308pirate
Texas has an energy "emergency" its due to "unexpected" low wind production... THEN the Fed's have capped generating ability due to certain emissions limits they have imposed on power plants... so when we dont have the wind, we then have beg the fed's for a temporary relief on the emissions limits so the plants can generate more power(which they are all physically able to outside of being throttled due to emissions limits)...
Like when they killed all those people during the extreme cold when the feds wouldn’t let them turn power plants on ?

Funny talking about power production and .gov being a good thing while .gov is destroying hydroelectric damns, coal plants and nuclear plants currently ,
And forcing the user to subsidize junk environment destroying net energy negative solar And wind
Imagine how cheap energy will be if .gov destroyed all of the various power generation systems…

Like when they killed all those people during the extreme cold when the feds wouldn’t let them turn power plants on ?

I never heard that about the cold... I just know a few weeks ago when it was 110+ in various area's, Texas had to ask permission from the Fed's to exceed certain emissions limits so they could actually generate enough power to avoid rolling blackouts... The Fed's granted them that several different times, but for very limited times like a few hours each.

Did this also occur during the deep freeze in 2021? I dont remember reading about it happening and I did a ton of research on that shit back then, thats why i know that Texas has a generating issue, not a distribution issue. I always hear people talk about "the grid" and to me thats distribution...which isnt generally an issue. Its the generating capacity we always bump up against... but I digress...

I never heard that about the cold... I just know a few weeks ago when it was 110+ in various area's, Texas had to ask permission from the Fed's to exceed certain emissions limits so they could actually generate enough power to avoid rolling blackouts... The Fed's granted them that several different times, but for very limited times like a few hours each.

Did this also occur during the deep freeze in 2021? I dont remember reading about it happening and I did a ton of research on that shit back then, thats why i know that Texas has a generating issue, not a distribution issue. I always hear people talk about "the grid" and to me thats distribution...which isnt generally an issue. Its the generating capacity we always bump up against... but I digress...
Gov’t creates the generating issue. It doesn’t just happen. Hell globalist authoritarian covid nazi drug and human traffic abbott here in Texas is a recipient of many green energy awards most notably for the fucking wind turbines going up EVERYWHERE. I hope a lugnut comes loose on his wheelchair and he flips over.

Reactions: BurtG
Gov’t creates the generating issue. It doesn’t just happen.

yes thats what i was getting at a few posts ago... that our "grid" in Texas is pretty good in private hands outside of the small bit of government interference such as what can be built and how much emissions it can put out...

Reactions: wade2big
Electrical Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) was supposed to make sure that our electric grid stays fit. Again, as all government solutions go, it sucked. Rather than telling the Fed to jump in a lake, they required generators to cut back and had rolling black outs. Our power went out on the very coldest night we have ever had in my part of Texas. -4 F. We have gas space heaters built in the bathrooms (the house was built in 1969) and gas stove and oven. So, with the bathroom heaters lit and and to stove burners now and then, the thermo hit the cut off at 54 F.

And locally, people died. That is what that is all about. ERCOT are as useful as tits on a priest.

Last edited:
Electrical Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) was supposed to make sure that our electric grid stays fit. Again, as all government solutions go, it sucked. Rather than telling the Fed to jump in a lake, they required generators to cut back and had rolling black outs. Our power went out on the very coldest night we have ever head in my part of Texas. -4 F. We have gas space heaters built in the bathrooms (the house was built in 1969) and gas stove and oven. So, with the bathroom heaters lit and and to stove burners now and then, the thermo hit the cut off at 54 F.

And locally, people died. That is what that is all about. ERCOT are as useful as tits on a priest.

thats not actually what happened. im not disputing some people died but a lot of the other is not really true.

CBP and the armed forces are constitutional functions of the federal government.

Everything else is better done by the private sector. ESPECIALLY the FDA, after their criminal complicity in the covid gene therapy bullshit.

Explain to me this economy of scale thing, please. I need a fucking laugh.

Not according to Wade. According to Wade, there is a magical world where there are no governments or centralized authority and everything runs better. In Wade's magical world, everyone is law onto themselves, there are no rules of any kind and this magical world is somehow better than anything ever created. I'd like to hear more, but every time you ask he runs away back to mom's basement and some hot fresh pizza rolls.

Yeah, I'm sure everything is better in the private sector. Maybe General Motors can broker water rights deals with seven states and a dozen Indian tribes and make it work flawlessly or it can be administered by the Catholic Church or some such bullshit. I'd just like for Wade and his acolytes to find an instance in the history of the planet where it worked and was not corrupt or managed badly and benefited everyone equally.

According to Wade, there are no acceptable functions of the Federal Government, NONE. No borders, no military, nothing, absolutely nothing is acceptable and anyone who tries is somehow evil, anyone who works for the government is evil and accepting anything from the government is evil. Of course the core problem is he still drives on government roads and refuse to only use private roads. He uses government insured and protected banks instead of coffee cans to hide his government printed currency. He cries and whines on government internet, his cell phone is on a government licensed frequency. He fucking refuses to use unlicensed cell phone. When he flies the pilots re licensed by the government he hates. The planes are guided thru the air by government air traffic controllers. All of which he claims to hate but depends on for his daily life.

I find it odd that assholes who hate the government to a deranged level use it for every aspect of their lives. Fucking hypocrites the lot of you.

Are you retarded?

Electric utilities are almost completely privately owned in this country, outside of a few retarded cities and town with their own municipal generation. And I bet those buy shitloads of power from private grid operators.

BTW garbage collection in my township is 100% private business.

They are privately owned, government regulated monopolies. They have been granted license to be the only supplier in their specific region by the government and the prices are controlled by various public utility commissions with profits kept in check. Everybody buys "shitloads" of power from everyone else. This is how we keep assholes on the internet typing away. If you have generation and someone else needs power, you generate power and sell it at whatever rates the market will bear, they seem to be capped at $1000 per megawatt hour these days. Plenty of private utilities have ZERO generation and thousands of customers, especially rural areas. So they buy power from whomever the regional authority is for their region, larger utilities or they sign contracts to buy the output from some facility at a specified rate. In Wade's lawless Utopia of everyone doing whatever the fuck they want with no rules or regulations it would fail and we would have candles and fire.

Ask any California asshole how they liked free market power when Enron was fucking them over. Depending on an unregulated free market and expecting to be treated fairly is literally begging to get fucked.

Also @BurtG

Reactions: Ronws

Thanks for sharing that. It really helps. We were unprepared. With our without ERCOT and they tried and were ineffective.

I remember the times when Texas had a surplus and was able to sell to California. Now, we can be a third word country in a week.

Reactions: LeftyJason
They are privately owned, government regulated monopolies. They have been granted license to be the only supplier in their specific region by the government and the prices are controlled by various public utility commissions with profits kept in check. Everybody buys "shitloads" of power from everyone else. This is how we keep assholes on the internet typing away. If you have generation and someone else needs power, you generate power and sell it at whatever rates the market will bear, they seem to be capped at $1000 per megawatt hour these days. Plenty of private utilities have ZERO generation and thousands of customers, especially rural areas. So they buy power from whomever the regional authority is for their region, larger utilities or they sign contracts to buy the output from some facility at a specified rate. In Wade's lawless Utopia of everyone doing whatever the fuck they want with no rules or regulations it would fail and we would have candles and fire.

Ask any California asshole how they liked free market power when Enron was fucking them over. Depending on an unregulated free market and expecting to be treated fairly is literally begging to get fucked.
Communism is the answer tovarisch