• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is one of the most brilliant, succinct, biting commentaries I ever read...

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
1627415934039.png

Congratulations Bezos... You managed to make the 'loser of the century' award right there.

Sirhr

View attachment 7675592

Congratulations Bezos... You managed to make the 'loser of the century' award right there.

Sirhr
First, Im no fan of Jeff.

Try a different angle. You worked for years, scrimped, saved, got comfortable and spend $5000 on a nice rifle, $4000 on a ZCO, and a grand on accessories. That could buy medicine for a lot of children in ___________. Does buying the rifle make you a prick?

You've seen my audio system. does having one of the nicest audio systems anywhere make me a prick. Not really, I may be am a prick anyway, but just spending my money on something I enjoy doesnt do it.

I may think him a prick for other reasons but I kind of admire him for having the balls to ride that big penis. 🙃 :ROFLMAO: As his own brother said, No way Id ride that...paraphrased.

Reactions: Bradu
First, Im no fan of Jeff.

Try a different angle. You worked for years, scrimped, saved, got comfortable and spend $5000 on a nice rifle, $4000 on a ZCO, and a grand on accessories. That could buy medicine for a lot of children in ___________. Does buying the rifle make you a prick?

You've seen my audio system. does having one of the nicest audio systems anywhere make me a prick. Not really, I may be am a prick anyway, but just spending my money on something I enjoy doesnt do it.

I may think him a prick for other reasons but I kind of admire him for having the balls to ride that big penis. 🙃 :ROFLMAO: As his own brother said, No way Id ride that...paraphrased.
There was a great quote I recall from almost 20 years ago by Warren Buffet... the Berkshire Hathaway dude. He was addressing a group of high-school students and one of the (unfiltered) students asked: "Does having a lot of money automatically make you an asshole?"

Buffet thought for a moment and responded with this:

"Money gives you the opportunity to do more than you might otherwise. If you are a good person at heart, it lets you be a great person. Because you can help others, make a difference. Use your goodness to be a really great person. It lets you be bigger in every way, when it comes to doing good.

But if you are an asshole, it lets you be a MUCH bigger asshole."**

I think that sums it up pretty well...

Buying a spendy rifle because you worked for it? Is not being a bad person. Buying the Washington Post because you want to order it to write articles about how awesome you are... that's being a really BIG asshole.

Sirhr

** I paraphrased. But the bigger asshole comment was dead nuts!

I am not a fan of Bezos' politics, but give the man credit. He is in the Private Sector. He spent his own money. He created jobs! He Built something tangible! His product will probably lead to technological innovation in many sectors. Hell, he may have even started a new industry. In a way, he told the rest of the Covid fear-crippled world economies who have shut down their nation and hid in their basement to "Suck It"! His politics suck, he may be a bad person, and probably doesn't like puppies, but he did a good thing.

If that flying penis had exploded like the space shuttle Challenger I wouldn't have given a shit.
Fish food for the win

Reactions: Pbgt
If that flying penis had exploded like the space shuttle Challenger I wouldn't have given a shit.
Fish food for the win
I'm actually rooting for Musk. Because he made it... AND is a uber-libertarian. He don't give a f**k while Bezos is putting his fortune into suppressing the very 'little people' who made him rich by ordering online.

But I bet Musk's flight ends up like Challenger. Guys like Bezos can't let guys like Musk exist.

They'll kill him off.

Sirhr

While I love to hate billionaires, you have to wonder how something like Fakebook, Amagon, Twatter etc. ad nauseum ever became billion dollar companies?? I don't think it was happenstance but dark money/dark gov./dirty deep state/and the many other 5 eye and more countries who are complicit. Lets not forget the most important part, the big banks that control the world...........
Lots of cud to chew on if you care to.

I am not a fan of Bezos' politics, but give the man credit. He is in the Private Sector. He spent his own money. He created jobs! He Built something tangible! His product will probably lead to technological innovation in many sectors. Hell, he may have even started a new industry. In a way, he told the rest of the Covid fear-crippled world economies who have shut down their nation and hid in their basement to "Suck It"! His politics suck, he may be a bad person, and probably doesn't like puppies, but he did a good thing.
Doesn't like puppies????
That'll be the end of him

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
TRUE STORY, NO SHIT: I own a small business that manufactures critical dimension machine parts. When Jeff Bezos came to me to ask if I could manufacture three oxygen valves for the oxidizer pre-burner and oxidizer injector for the rocket engine of the New Shepard, I said of course. When I said I would have to hire more workers and sub-contractors he said fine. When I told him how much it would cost he said fine. When I asked him what the valves were for he said he wanted to shoot himself and his friends into space in a giant penis. I said "Cool, where's my money?"

1627425898642.png

Here's something to chew on for a minute...

Jeff develops a new, hell a breakthrough technology that allows him to do some amazing shit. What keeps him from selling it to the highest bidder, even if that bidder is one of our enemies?

In the old days (before clinton, inc.) I trusted the .gov would hold the secret. Now the secret is in the hands of a globalist. Step back and look what has happened since 2008 and earlier.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Here's something to chew on for a minute...

Jeff develops a new, hell a breakthrough technology that allows him to do some amazing shit. What keeps him from selling it to the highest bidder, even if that bidder is one of our enemies?

In the old days (before clinton, inc.) I trusted the .gov would hold the secret. Now the secret is in the hands of a globalist. Step back and look what has happened since 2008 and earlier.
What if there is no bidder.... what if he sold his soul to the 'cheapest labor' manufacturer of the garbage his website sells.... in 1996 when he started out selling books.

What if?

Foreign agents take many forms. Including the folks who sell communist slave-labor-produced goods to Western dupes... to make themselves rich. But their ChiCom overlords richer?

What if.

Just what if.

Sirhr

He's not going to pollute space, they are moving the poors off Earth.

Those plants in space aren't going to be run by Hollywood elites.

The poors will be SO amazed they are going to space they will line up since it's free......then realize there's no seats on the modules heading back to Earth.

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Just in case you were wondering, the 2 largest shareholders of Amazon stock are the vanguard group and blackrock. Who also happen to be top shareholders of Moderna. And Moderna has never made a profit until 2021. Estimated Moderna profits for 2021 are 19.5 billion. Yes that's billion, with a b. Weird, huh.

Reactions: stefan73
If only there were a selfless billionaire who would sacrifice the good life and all he had to help The American people. Who would promote equality for all Black, White, Brown and any nationality. A man who would try and stop endless wars and lift wages for all. He also would make sure all other countries were paying their share playing fair and make us an economic powerhouse again. If only that could happen?

Oh never-mind we had that and the powers of evil destroyed him and rigged an election to remove him. My bad.

So he managed to spend $5 billion to accomplish what an ex-Nazi and and the US taxpayer did 60 years ago.

At least Elon can put cargo into LEO.

If only there were a selfless billionaire who would sacrifice the good life and all he had to help The American people. Who would promote equality for all Black, White, Brown and any nationality. A man who would try and stop endless wars and lift wages for all. He also would make sure all other countries were paying their share playing fair and make us an economic powerhouse again. If only that could happen?

Oh never-mind we had that and the powers of evil destroyed him and rigged an election to remove him. My bad.
Id rather see another rockefeller and Carnegie style philanthropy competition between Bezos and Musk.

Id rather see another rockefeller and Carnegie style philanthropy competition between Bezos and Musk.
Precisely.... thousands of small town libraries... to EDUCATE America's children. Dozens of Universities... to EDUCATE America's young adults. To Create knowledge. To advance freedom through knowledge and economic success. To celebrate America by creating the best, most educated population on Earth.

Sad that all these foundations are now run by wokies (like the Ford Foundation) that are supporting communism.

And that today's gazzilionaires are all about their own glorification.

Gates... a dropout who spent his time at Harvard playing poker... and got lucky with stolen operating system... thinks he is the next Jonas Salk. Bezos... pure evil... James Bond Villian in Kalorama so he can fund the swamp. Buffet, in bed with Gates and doing damn little to help anyone. And when he does, it's to tell them to do what they're told. Even Musk who I like... the Tesla is a joke. A fashion statement. Yes, he has funded the return to space and for that I respect his work. But he also did it with massive taxpayer support while limiting his personal risk and, again, seeking attention at an epic level. Even DJT, who sacrificed more than all these folks put together, has spent a lifetime in the spotlight.... craving attention and building towers to his name. Like Rockefeller and Carnegie, however, he dedicated himself to PUBLIC service... for the masses... late in life.

But none of this generation WANTS people educated. I mean from K-12 - college. They want them indoctrinated. Unable to perform critical thinking tasks. But full of knowledge that is fundamentally wrong... because it is indoctrination, not thinking skill. Why? Because educated people won't do what they're told. Work in mills like slaves. Bend to the will of failed social and communal utopian ideologies that have never, ever worked anywhere. Educated people will advance society... that Elite's don't want advanced. Because if history is any indictor, elites fall whether to obsolescence or revolution. And the best way to protect yourself and your progeny is to eliminate the threat... in the cradle.

So, they spend their money on circuses and spend other people's money for bread... and pull the levers that matter (media, communications and education) to destroy the very society that allowed them to become the people they are.

All while telling you "We know better.... because we're billionaires. If you were as smart as we are, you'd be billionaires too. But you're not billionaires. So be quiet, proles."

Honestly, I don't care how much someone has. They earned it. It's theirs. Enjoy it. Spend it on giant penis rides to Mars? Fantastic.

But don't tell me what to do. Ever. Because no matter what level of billionaire you may be. I am the king in my own castle. Not you. Not anyone else. That's America.

Sirhr

Precisely.... thousands of small town libraries... to EDUCATE America's children. Dozens of Universities... to EDUCATE America's young adults. To Create knowledge. To advance freedom through knowledge and economic success. To celebrate America by creating the best, most educated population on Earth.

I'd love to see a vision like this executed across the US. Instead:

"Amazon reached out to Detroit leaders Thursday to say that an insufficient talent pool in the region was the main reason why Detroit didn't make Amazon's short list of finalists for its second headquarters."

So, let's not bother trying to improve a region, but rather just keep the grift-n-graft train moving onwards to wherever the best tax breaks can be negotiated.

Of the five richest people in the US, Bezos is the only one who has not signed the Giving Pledge. His money, he can do what he wants, but by comparison, he is a greedy fuck.

Of the five richest people in the US, Bezos is the only one who has not signed the Giving Pledge. His money, he can do what he wants, but by comparison, he is a greedy fuck.
He is owned by ChiComs...

OWNED.

They made Amazon what it is. The "Previous" richest man in the world was a Chinese 'online' aggregator. But he could not be legit in America.

Bezos started in books, sold his soul within months to Chinese Communists because he was willing to get rich and make them far richer. While undermining America. He is worse than most James Bond villains. Because he sold us out to make his money. Now sits in Kalorama just a few doors away from the Shadow Communist President... who he funds.

Bezos is the American Soros... worse in some ways. Because he is an American. Not an Eastern Communist infiltrator. He sold out everything and everyone in a country that let him become... a James Bond Villain.

A hard rain is going to fall. And if it does, he and his ilk are not going to fare well. Justice is coming sooner or later. Not Social Justice. Old Testament Justice. And hell, I am not even religious.

Sirhr

made their money off of Americans and want to give it away to the world....fk them

Yes they did great things and The USA was better for having them. But greed did get the better of them and they were brought to heel by Teddy Roosevelt. Once again we have entered the robber baron phase and Trump was Teddy Roosevelt. So far they (the robber barons) have won this time, but I don't think the endgame has yet been written in stone. At least I hope it has not been written. JMHO

He's not going to pollute space, they are moving the poors off Earth.

Those plants in space aren't going to be run by Hollywood elites.

The poors will be SO amazed they are going to space they will line up since it's free......then realize there's no seats on the modules heading back to Earth.

A modern day Australia......

Reactions: HeavyAssault