• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is what power in numbers looks like...

You will if you do the stupid Kyle Rittenhouse thing: walking around with your face visible, telling cops that you shot someone, etc.

Be grey

us-capitol-pipe-bomb-suspect.jpg
Hey look, it’s the FBI!

It's not only the rich & vibrant culture we're blessed with, I leased a house on the edge of town that had an acre which I figured was room enough to base my construction business out of. Big mistake. All the neighbors were single, white mothers or grand parents housing white trash or bi-racial kids and grand kids.

I couldn't go to work without being burglarized. The white trash single mothers said I deserved to be burglarized because I glared at them when they drove by.

Yes there are crossover poor behaviors with trash no matter the color. Never seen any vidoes of white trash flash mobs robbing stores though. They will take your catalytic converter or throw trash out the window on all your road frontage. All part of the overall plan to transfer working money to worthless people.

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
13/52. Only in America where they have been conditioned by the liberal welfare slave master. Paid to pump out fatherless children and conditioned from birth to live off other people's money with no morals, self control, consequences or care.. A race that has been used for several generations as the political tool of the liberal to break down the fabic of society and we are forced to finance it. Upstanding blacks, which is basically equal in percentage to upstanding whites where I live, despise it as much as we do.
More like 13/80 of ya count the unsolved crimes

Reactions: ggmanning
Yes there are crossover poor behaviors with trash no matter the color. Never seen any vidoes of white trash flash mobs robbing stores though. They will take your catalytic converter or throw trash out the window on all your road frontage. All part of the overall plan to transfer working money to worthless people.
Never hear of trailer trash abducting a 13/52 and taking them back to the trash park to gang rape her.

Reactions: Mwalex
It's not only the rich & vibrant culture we're blessed with, I leased a house on the edge of town that had an acre which I figured was room enough to base my construction business out of. Big mistake. All the neighbors were single, white mothers or grand parents housing white trash or bi-racial kids and grand kids.

I couldn't go to work without being burglarized. The white trash single mothers said I deserved to be burglarized because I glared at them when they drove by.
Just another excuse for being a welfare rat, don't worry a little work never hurt anyone .

A guy walking around in a sweat shirt doesn’t prove anything.

Still haven’t seen a shred of evidence of bombs.

It was mentioned then ignored.

Sounds like bullshit.

You’re the one putting basically nudes on a site that’s all dudes.

Go away gay fed
Thats called trolling you ignorant old fuck.

You just think it was gay because you immediately assume that, I can’t help you with that, that’s your own psychological disposition, that you find yourself sexually attracted to me.

Prove them a federal agent, bitch, but you know I’m not. And i know uou have zero proof.

so stop lying

you’re just a liar! And likely a drunk

Last edited:
Thats called trolling you ignorant old fuck.

You just think it was gay because you immediately assume that, I can’t help you with that, that’s your own psychological disposition, that you find yourself sexually attracted to me.

Prove them a federal agent, bitch, but you know I’m not. And i know uou have zero proof.

so stop lying

you’re just a liar! And likely a drunk
Thou doth protest too much

So you’re a drunk gay fed And old