• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is why assault hammers should be banned .

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Of course this is the only way to stop a hardened criminal inside their own residence with a hammer .
So glad the post Uvalde training has hit the street level! Next time a tranny is slaughtering school kids I hope to see this kinda hustle and violence!!!

Hammers have been posing a danger to us all since 1985! :eek:

hammer-bros-super-mario-bros.gif

They’ll probably be cleared and reinstated or at least hired elsewhere. Taxslaves will be on the hook for a fat payday for the victim’s family. Next.

Well I’m resurrecting and old thread - to say - the next time a deranged tranny shot up a school LEO response was quick violent and decisive.
Guess Nashville wasn’t on board with letting a protected class murder children !

They’ll probably be cleared and reinstated or at least hired elsewhere. Taxslaves will be on the hook for a fat payday for the victim’s family. Next.
I dunno, they hopped on this pretty quick. The chief looked sincerely bothered as any decent human would be. Or it could be damage control. But I'll bet you those guys do at least some short time. Being cops in the Texas Prison system, it will likely be short time.

Well I’m resurrecting and old thread - to say - the next time a deranged tranny shot up a school LEO response was quick violent and decisive.
Guess Nashville wasn’t on board with letting a protected class murder children !

And the best part was the cop who dropped the freak looked like a young Arnold. 🤣

Reactions: nagantguy
I dunno, they hopped on this pretty quick. The chief looked sincerely bothered as any decent human would be. Or it could be damage control. But I'll bet you those guys do at least some short time. Being cops in the Texas Prison system, it will likely be short time.
The chief had fucking outta looked bothered - his revenue collectors just unalived an old woman with dementia through a door wall.
On cameras , the video already viewed by millions. I’m sure he was concerned for his pension

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
The chief had fucking outta looked bothered - his revenue collectors just unalived an old woman with dementia through a door wall.
On cameras , the video already viewed by millions. I’m sure he was concerned for his pension
I was trying to be subtle