• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is why the 19th Amendment needs to be repealed

I'm guessing you've never had a woman stick her nice wet finger up your backside while in the middle of another pleasure related activity?
You should try living a little, you don't know what you are missing.
No I haven’t actually.. but my chick does like it when I stick a finger up hers right as she’s about to cum.
Funny thing is after it’s over she acts like she feels dirty and guilty for liking it.🤣 I’m like babe.. you already have a disgusting hairy cock inside you.. a finger is a lot less gross

I have a bachelors in Sociology from the 80's (not my only bachelors); even took gender studies. One of the best classes I had was an advanced course on economics and class structure; I recall the midterm was a 3 hour blue-book rewriting two paragraphs of Weber as Marx and vise-versa.

I'm guessing sociology studies today aren't like that. This lady was even from a "gun home" and a shooter (skeet) herself. I guess anybody can be brainwashed. She's concerned about 430 accidental gun deaths and not 100K + Fentanyl deaths?
I think my most valuable class was 'The history of Western Civilization'. Kind of put things into perspective. Ancient Greek History was another...kind of showed the beginnings of how and why the west became as it is.

Been to olongapo and pattaya beach. You have to do the check squeeze to vet the merchandise.
Crocodile Dundee had it right all along!

As far as women voting, they will unanimously vote for who they "think" will take better care of them. Hardly any independent thinking brain cells to be found in their genetics.

Last edited:
Assigning quantitative values to human behavior is not very scientific.

I mean they do it in medicine, psychology ect.. Why can't a behavior among a subset be quantitative? Humans are complex but share patterns when put in similar environments. These patterns and likelihood of occurrence can be tracked statistically.

If a science doesn't use quantitative data, is it even a science?

Actually there is, and it was my least favorite class. But a college friend made a much better living than I off her SPSS knowledge.

Typically I look at headlines or skim, I read her whole bullshit article.

Not once does she actually explain or offer a reason for her mixed feels on the situation.

"400 people a year die from accidental gun deaths every year"

OMFG there's like 350 MILLION PEOPLE in this country you twat waffle. More people die every year from violent sneezing fits or from laughing too hard at memes than accidental gun deaths. JFC.

She talks about logic.

Here's some logic for you, there's NO downside to this situation. A bad guy tried to kill people in a mall, mass murder, he successfully killed three and would have killed more BUT he was killed by a responsible citizen with a gun who shot and killed ONLY the bad guy.

ZERO fucking downside and you libs STILL can't say "fuckin' aye, nice job kid 🤙"

How is THAT logical?

If he wasn't there more people would have died because OBVIOUSLY the bad guy doesn't give a fuck about laws like murder statutes. That's a logical conclusion for you lefty fucks and apparently a more palatable outcome than admitting letting people defend themselves, and others, actually works.

That’s what I was thinking. I ain’t trying to come home to a fckn strap on or some weird shit..

Come home and she will have found a new activity that both can enjoy at the same time

Super-Long-Fist-Dildo-65cm-Big-Fisting-Black-Double-Ended-Dildo-Sex-Toys-For-Woman-Lesbian.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Typically I look at headlines or skim, I read her whole bullshit article.

Not once does she actually explain or offer a reason for her mixed feels on the situation.

"400 people a year die from accidental gun deaths every year"

OMFG there's like 350 MILLION PEOPLE in this country you twat waffle. More people die every year from violent sneezing fits or from laughing too hard at memes than accidental gun deaths. JFC.

She talks about logic.

Here's some logic for you, there's NO downside to this situation. A bad guy tried to kill people in a mall, mass murder, he successfully killed three and would have killed more BUT he was killed by a responsible citizen with a gun who shot and killed ONLY the bad guy.

ZERO fucking downside and you libs STILL can't say "fuckin' aye, nice job kid 🤙"

How is THAT logical?

If he wasn't there more people would have died because OBVIOUSLY the bad guy doesn't give a fuck about laws like murder statutes. That's a logical conclusion for you lefty fucks and apparently a more palatable outcome than admitting letting people defend themselves, and others, actually works.
The cognitive dissonance is real bro. They know our Indiana brethren did an amazing thing. Deep down they absolutely know they’d be thanking God and kissing the ground if they were one of the helpless mfckrs in the mall that were saved by ol buddy that day.
But their evil empty ass brains just can’t let that override the conflicting fact that they want the rest of us to be as helpless and unarmed as they are. So those two simultaneous ideas crash into each other and confuse them.. not allowing them to admit
“hey good job bro the world is a better place with armed good guys like you “

Reactions: 308pirate
Come home and she will have found a new activity that both can enjoy at the same time

View attachment 7915409

Nooo.... Flashbacks to this. Guy told cops his partner asked him to put his arm up to his elbow inside her (he actually did, but eviscerated her pulling out pieces of her intestines).
18:50

Last edited:
You are focusing on what you assume to be the causes.
The truth is that those things are simply some of the many highly effective tools used by the Global Elite who seized power over our country, to help them attain and keep the power and control of the population along with all the wealth of the country.
Uhh... Yeah. And we thought both income tax and a federal reserve were good ideas before we recognized women having the right to vote. And then we added fuel to the fire 6 years after that by saying, "Hey, you can vote too now "

Income tax alone has done more to increase federal overreach than just about anything... Well, up until the last several years. Now it's just blatant bullshit.

Mike

Reactions: gigamortis
Uhh... Yeah. And we thought both income tax and a federal reserve were good ideas

Both were sold to the stupid sheep as:
"Only to make the evil greedy rich pay their fair share, it will never affect you the noble working class"
and
"Just to keep the greedy banks in line so they don't screw over the virtuous workers of this country."

Yep people were that stupid to vote in their own slavery.

Just as the younger generation is being primed to stupidly vote in the new Feudal system and vote themselves to be property-less serfs for the rest of their lives, slaving away to the Mega Corporations, as told, where told, when told, for what you are told you will get.
Because... "It's not fair for the boomers to own stuff that they worked and saved for all their lives".

I’d be happy with a poll tax, civics test, and/or the requirement to own property in order to vote. Also, ID required to vote.

They should apply every fake requirement to enjoy our second amendment to the voting process.

I’d be happy with a poll tax, civics test, and/or the requirement to own property in order to vote. Also, ID required to vote.

They should apply every fake requirement to enjoy our second amendment to the voting process.

So we just let blackrock decide who will be president lol

No one cares what you think

The goal of having land ownership as a requirement is to weed out as many citiots as possible.

No one cares what you think ether champ

And you think land ownership is going to weed out city people? Who the fuck do you think has been buying up the north like it’s going out of style.

And you think land ownership is going to weed out city people? Who the fuck do you think has been buying up the north like it’s going out of style.
The concept of land ownership is actually having skin in the game when you vote. Why should someone who doesn’t own property be allowed to vote for people/shit that raises my property taxes?

If a science doesn't use quantitative data, is it even a science?
Sociology does use quantitative data.

A quantity is just a number or group of numbers. It doesnt necessarily nave to be a measurement like "The painting is 14" X 24".

-How many people in a society are liberals? Conservatives? Retards?

-What is the most prevalent underlying factor for divorce? Suicide?

Etc.

Besides which that is against what the constitution stands for. The only qualifications for voting should be...

-Youre a citizen.

-Photo ID.

The concept of land ownership is actually having skin in the game when you vote. Why should someone who doesn’t own property be allowed to vote for people/shit that raises my property taxes?
Thank God someone else understands this.

Those who don't will scream that oil companies should pay more in taxes... And in the same breath bitch about the price of gas.

Mike

So Tammy who owns a shithole shack, we’ll not really but has a 300yr mortgage, uses more than she puts in with taxes by poorly “educating” her never ending assembly line of brood, and works as a secretary while her husband collects disability, they have more “skin in the game” than me, as a guy who probably pays more in taxes for my toys and night life alone than they do all in per year 😂

Yeahhhh

So Tammy who owns a shithole shack, we’ll not really but has a 300yr mortgage, uses more than she puts in with taxes by poorly “educating” her never ending assembly line of brood, and works as a secretary while her husband collects disability, they have more “skin in the game” than me, as a guy who probably pays more in taxes for my toys and night life alone than they do all in per year 😂

Yeahhhh
Correct

No, Do Not repeal it.
It says "The right of CITIZENS of the US.......".
Not illegal aliens, not hackable bots voting on Dominion machines...etc etc.

It has the words in it.
Now if only they were enforced.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Owning property to vote...

One could easily influence vote by selling small parcels. Not stopping shit. Or buying small parcels to technically be a land owner. Like a sq ft.

I get the idea but its not going to stop shit.

Back to the drawing board...

I know a lot of good women who make good decisions in the voting booth. That said, I would gladly eliminate the 19th if it would keep people like hill clinton, liz "grab that tomahawk" barren, O "say can you see just how dumb she really is" cortez and a few other somewhat less than intelligent women folk from clouding up the government.

I know a lot of good women who make good decisions in the voting booth. That said, I would gladly eliminate the 19th if it would keep people like hill clinton, liz "grab that tomahawk" barren, O "say can you see just how dumb she really is" cortez and a few other somewhat less than intelligent women folk from clouding up the government.
Those few good ones are vastly outnumbered. Just like any police force.

Let’s get really serious for just a moment. When Hillary Clinton was running against Former President Donald Trump, one of the constant statements made about Clinton was her “experience,”. (Meaning, she had experience in both running a nation and managing foreign affairs).

Let’s look at her track record

1. In the early days of Bill Clinton’s Presidency, he gave her the task of getting the national health insurance program passed. (Her efforts were a miserable failure)
2. As senator, the only major legislation she supported and help get passed was the ill-fated venture into Iraq. I am not sure what Former President Bush’s reasoning was for going back to Iraq, but while we did dispose Hussein, we left a country in shambles. (I for one was seriously against this venture from the very start, but being a Vietnam Veteran, and having a son in the military, I had my personal reasons. Afghanistan, I could see and strong supported but not Iraq). THIS IS the only real accomplishment as a senator. Voting to get us into a war we did not need to fight. Starting a pattern here
3. The infamous reset button. The only thing ”reset” was increased hostility between Russia and the United States. Putin played her like a violin.
4. The efforts to dispose two or our strongest allies in the Middle East. Were they good men, no. Were they effective at keeping muslin nations with constant warning factions under control, yes. Were they our allies? Yes
4. Benghazi (enough said)
5. The total destabilization of the Middle East. Sure, the venture into Iraq under Bush started it but in the end, she did a “great” job at finishing this nefarious act.

So, now we are facing the specter of this Experienced individual again being considered for President of the United States of America. She’s so bad, she might make hiden joe biden look half way acceptable. (Might, a looong MIGHT, but still a might)

Final thought. Brenda and I spent a wonderful afternoon (at Opel Beach, Florida) with an attorney and his wife who formerly worked in the political world of Little Rock, Arkansas. They were very familiar with good old experienced hill clinton. They reported she was the meanest, mean spirited person they have ever had the DisPleasure to have to work with.

Let’s get really serious for just a moment. When Hillary Clinton was running against Former President Donald Trump, one of the constant statements made about Clinton was her “experience,”. (Meaning, she had experience in both running a nation and managing foreign affairs).

Let’s look at her track record

1. In the early days of Bill Clinton’s Presidency, he gave her the task of getting the national health insurance program passed. (Her efforts were a miserable failure)
2. As senator, the only major legislation she supported and help get passed was the ill-fated venture into Iraq. I am not sure what Former President Bush’s reasoning was for going back to Iraq, but while we did dispose Hussein, we left a country in shambles. (I for one was seriously against this venture from the very start, but being a Vietnam Veteran, and having a son in the military, I had my personal reasons. Afghanistan, I could see and strong supported but not Iraq). THIS IS the only real accomplishment as a senator. Voting to get us into a war we did not need to fight. Starting a pattern here
3. The infamous reset button. The only thing ”reset” was increased hostility between Russia and the United States. Putin played her like a violin.
4. The efforts to dispose two or our strongest allies in the Middle East. Were they good men, no. Were they effective at keeping muslin nations with constant warning factions under control, yes. Were they our allies? Yes
4. Benghazi (enough said)
5. The total destabilization of the Middle East. Sure, the venture into Iraq under Bush started it but in the end, she did a “great” job at finishing this nefarious act.

So, now we are facing the specter of this Experienced individual again being considered for President of the United States of America. She’s so bad, she might make hiden joe biden look half way acceptable. (Might, a looong MIGHT, but still a might)

Final thought. Brenda and I spent a wonderful afternoon (at Opel Beach, Florida) with an attorney and his wife who formerly worked in the political world of Little Rock, Arkansas. They were very familiar with good old experienced hill clinton. They reported she was the meanest, mean spirited person they have ever had the DisPleasure to have to work with.
image.jpg

Its not who YOU are going to vote for, its who the Steal-O-Crats decide wins. That’s where the majority of the Counted votes will go for

We will know a lot more about the sanctity of our nation On November 9th. A democratic landslide, means we truly no longer live in a constitutional republic. The way these people manage “our” elections; it could happen

Last edited:
Its not who YOU are going to vote for, its who the Steal-O-Crats decide wins. That’s where the majority of the Counted votes will go for

We will know a lot more about the sanctity of our nation On November 9th. A democratic landslide, means we truly no longer live in a constitutional republic. The way these people manage “our” elections; it could happen

You think this is a democrat issue?

Remember how EVERY person in that corrupt shit hole, included the red team, denounced the protestors of Jan 6?

There are two teams, it ain’t blue and red, it’s gov and you.

There are two teams, it ain’t blue and red, it’s gov and you.
Sadly this is somewhat true. Bushes, McCains and others threw their support behind Hilary when Trump got the nomination. There are powerful people playing both sides.

I already got the memo... 81,000,000 votes my ass.

Last edited:
Sadly this is somewhat true. Bushes, McCains and others threw their support behind Hilary when Trump got the nomination. There are powerful people playing both sides.

I already got the memo... 81,000,000 votes my ass.

Most voted for to least liked faster than a speeding bullet 😂

nothing-to-see-here-move-along.jpg

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
What in the ever loving fuck is a "Social Scientist"?

Three Observations;

1. Any Asshole who starts a conversation with stupid fucking statements on how they "grew up" in a family where someone once owned a gun is a fucking idiot and you stop listening right there.

2. Any Fucktard who supports abortion and screams they have special rights to murder unborn humans DOES NOT get to complain when people self-abort and choose suicide as an alternative to living. Suicide deaths are elective surgery and should not count towards anything firearm related.

3. Any combination of Asshole/Fucktard who is "conflicted" because an armed citizen used a personal firearm to save dozens of lives is a fucking idiot to boot. We just watched 376 fucking cops that were armed to the absolute fucking teeth stand around shivering like they were shitting peach pits for two god damned hours, while an 18 year old pussy with a gun he owned for three fucking days murdered children and women. I'll take the Armed Citizen any damned day of the week.