• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is why the 19th Amendment needs to be repealed

Good stuff. Repeal the 19th. Own land. Citizens only. End birthright citizenship. Immigrants can't vote until 5th generation residency. Same for holding office. No dual citizenship allowed.

Besides which that is against what the constitution stands for. The only qualifications for voting should be...

-Youre a citizen.

-Photo ID.
Brenda Lea and I were just talking about this today. When we both worked at a facility that served people with Mental Retardation, the rule came down that all of our residents who were not adjudicated should be registered to vote. And they were.

We had people with IQ scores that could be counted on the fingers of one hand with plenty left over. They are citizens, they had voter ID, do you think they should be voting?

Forget understanding, we are talking electronic voting machines that requires the voter to read.

They did, (vote) but I can guarantee you, the vote they cast was the vote of the direct care worker who went into the voting booth to assist them. In essence, the direct care worker got two votes (or more depending on how many of our citizen/residents he/she assisted in the voting booth.)

Brenda and I, both with decades of experience working with the Developmentally Delayed can tell you, people with Severe or Profound Mental Retardation, do not understand, cannot read, nor make appropriate judgements as to who would be the best candidate to serve.

Good stuff. Repeal the 19th. Own land. Citizens only. End birthright citizenship. Immigrants can't vote until 5th generation residency. Same for holding office. No dual citizenship allowed.
Love your style. What you going to do with all those immigrants in the mean time? I think every American house hold should get one immigrant to care for and teach to be an american until the government can relocate you.

Reactions: gtr2010
Whatta dumbass.
Football has been as corrupt as politics since the 70's or 80's.
No real American gives a flying fuck about football (real football OR soccer).

Love your style. What you going to do with all those immigrants in the mean time? I think every American house hold should get one immigrant to care for and teach to be an american until the government can relocate you.
It took Spain 781 years to retake their country and expel the Moors. I think we could be done in 20.

It took Spain 781 years to retake their country and expel the Moors. I think we could be done in 20.
20 weeks. Around 2010 here in AZ you'd see a Toyota Corolla towing another Toyota Corolla stacked 15 feet high with big wheels and shit heading south. No home Depot under the table work, no free shit, gotta go home.

• Haha
Reactions: gtr2010
FIFY. Remember to click to expand to read all the fixes:)

Brenda Lea and I were just talking about this today. When we both worked at a facility that served people with Mental Retardation (AKA Democrats), the rule came down that all of our residents who were not adjudicated should be registered to vote. And they were.

We had people with IQ scores that could be counted on the fingers of one hand with plenty left over. They are citizens Democrats, they had voter ID, do you think they should be voting?

Forget understanding, we are talking electronic voting machines that requires the voter to read.

They did, (vote) but I can guarantee you, the vote they cast was the vote of the Democrat direct care worker who went into the voting booth to assist them. In essence, the Democrat direct care worker got two votes (or more depending on how many of our citizen/residents he/she assisted in the voting booth.)

Brenda and I, both with decades of experience working with the Developmentally Delayed can tell you, people with Severe or Profound Mental Retardation, do not understand, cannot read, nor make appropriate judgements as to who would be the best candidate to serve. That's a Democrat!

. . . . To Too lazy to stop watching football and do anything. . 😏
You mean like too lazy to use correct spelling when you're being a smart ass?

Rule #1 for being a Smart Ass: Be smart.
Rule #2 for being a Smart Ass: Do not appear to be what you are berating others about.

Hey libtards, fuck you and your feelings and you can take them to your graves with you when you "die suddenly" from the Pfizer clots.

When I was very young and reading about the Hutus vs. Tutsis in Rwanda for the first time, I was thinking "but, how did a whole group of people suddenly turn against their neighbors, coworkers, and peers with such pent up rage and hatred?"... Now, seeing leftist pests openly insulting and trying to degrade a hero who had saved many lives and had done more than most of us would ever do under great stress and danger, I am like, "it is understandable"...
Yes it is