• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This isn't good.... and they just keep throwing it out there....

More fear mongering. Notice how up till 2020 and covid there could have been a 1200lbs escaped silverback or 10 of them roaming the streets and the news would be like "there is no need to panic there is no public threat, but please stay indoors"... same speech for everything bad and dangerous... Now its like they flipped the scripts and tell you air and water can kill you 5 times over and dont eat food you'll die and aliens are coming to get you if you dont inject this vax. From the initial actions of covid...it and everything after is satire designed to trigger you or scare you... or make you laugh.. lol.

Try this one.

Here is what I don't get about a racist cunt like this. If white people are so powerful as to subjugate everyone else, then are white people too powerful to be defeated?

Try this one.

Here is what I don't get about a racist cunt like this. If white people are so powerful as to subjugate everyone else, then are white people too powerful to be defeated?
"white people" aren't the ones pushing that narrative. But white people need to be removed, diminished or eliminated because white people are the most rebellious to control.

Typical.

How does one get selected to be on the UN Secretary General’s Youth Advisory Group on Climate Change, with no educational background in climate studies or anything scientific?? I wonder if she’s just ignorant or terminally stupid? If she’s just ignorant, she will eventually come to the realization that she’s been fed a whole lot of nonsense and is now being used as a stool pigeon to spout hate to enrichen the pockets of her masters; if she’s stupid, she will never figure out she’s being used. Most of these people are stupid.

"white people" aren't the ones pushing that narrative. But white people need to be removed, diminished or eliminated because white people are the most rebellious to control.

We are also the people paying all the taxes that fund their foolishness. Thats why they perceive us as hard to control, because we actually have a dog in the fight. They want to get rid of us and our systems, because they are “bad”, but there are people pouring over our southern boarder, from countries that have systems she loves, who think our way is better.

Typical.

How does one get selected to be on the UN Secretary General’s Youth Advisory Group on Climate Change, with no educational background in climate studies or anything scientific?? I wonder if she’s just ignorant or terminally stupid? If she’s just ignorant, she will eventually come to the realization that she’s been fed a whole lot of nonsense and is now being used as a stool pigeon to spout hate to enrichen the pockets of her masters; if she’s stupid, she will never figure out she’s being used. Most of these people are stupid.

Just a useful idiot for “message”.

Reactions: KYAggie
Ok… we can always stop exporting food.

A 100 percent ban on any American foodstuff leaving our borders…

Our grain to feed our beefers to feed our people…

Let the UN deal with that.

Sirhr
Brilliant

Idiot

We are also the people paying all the taxes that fund their foolishness. Thats why they perceive us as hard to control, because we actually have a dog in the fight. They want to get rid of us and our systems, because they are “bad”, but there are people pouring over our southern boarder, from countries that have systems she loves, who think our way is better.
They aren't coming here because they think our system is "better" lol. They're coming here to be subhuman parasites.

He’s just bitter that he lives in a time in history that his culture/region is not top dog.

Same with France, England, Germany, India

They all had their place in history, it’s just not theirs anymore.

It’s really is just nationalism but on the world stage

Yet, this time there is technology and communications where everyone can hear their remarks.

He’s just bitter that he lives in a time in history that his culture/region is not top dog.

Same with France, England, Germany, India

They all had their place in history, it’s just not theirs anymore.

It’s really is just nationalism but on the world stage

Yet, this time there is technology and communications where everyone can hear their remarks.

So you are saying that we all need to learn to say “we was Kangs” in Mandarin?

Sirhr

They have ramped up the fear mongering so much they are closing schools Apr 8th due to fear of the solar eclipse. So if you havnt been killed by white people by then the eclipse will get you. This idiocracy is out of hand but they just keep turning it up.

Hundreds of schools are set to close over safety fears during a solar eclipse next month, which will plunge several states into darkness. The moon will appear to cover the entire surface of the sun during the early afternoon of Monday, April 8. However, amid all the excitement, there are fears that the eclipse could prove dangerous as the day suddenly plummets into darkness. Authorities have issued warnings that looking directly at the sun could lead to permanent eye damage, but there are other concerns too.

• Wow
Reactions: Milf Dots
The best reason for articles like the one linked in the OP is to help shine a light on how evil the leftist/Democrats/Marxists are. When that bitch gets offered a position at some university or government job, her racism will be one of the top hits on a web search. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

Um. By absolutely no measure is this even close to true.
“Global wealth distribution be region” isn’t nearly divided by “race,” but is a reasonable stand in. While “whitey” may not be the most populous race, s/he is certainly dominant in some areas…

IMG_5923.jpg

Um. By absolutely no measure is this even close to true.
Nations ranked by GDP (nearest trillion)

1. USA $25 trillion
IMG_5927.jpeg

2. China $18 trillion
IMG_5928.jpeg

3. Japan $4 trillion
IMG_5929.jpeg

4. Germany $4 trillion
IMG_5930.jpeg

5. India $3 trillion
IMG_5931.jpeg

6. UK $3 trillion
IMG_5932.jpeg

7. France $3 trillion
IMG_5933.jpeg

8. Russia $2 trillion
IMG_5934.jpeg

9. Canada $2 trillion
IMG_5935.jpeg

10. Italy $2 trillion
IMG_5936.jpeg

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Well, we also have the resources to fight back - weapons, ammo, money, intelligence, convictions and better training (overall).

Because clicking on random links on the internet is the savvy thing to do...

Sorry Billy Badass, I use the same blocker and a host of other things. I just gave up on Fox News. You do you
It literally does not ask me for a prompt. Almost zero websites ask me for one. You probably don't have the same filter lists selected that I do. There's no "Billy Badass" about it boomer.

Because clicking on random links on the internet is the savvy thing to do...
What random links? The one to a verified news website or the link to one of the most prolific and recommended ad blocking and tracker control addons for web browsers? Lmao.

The way they are going about this is to make the white kids feel sorry for being white. This is in public and higher education. I had a teacher show some of the 1619 Project in my son’s middle school class this year. I had an immediate pow wow with the school board, instructional design supervisor, and superintendent. That shit stopped on the spot.