• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This just in Best Buy bans whites

I guess Costco is my electronics store now

Reactions: lash and JR_77
I haven’t been back since they kicked me out for refusing to put on a mask.
I haven’t been there since they stopped selling cd’s, which was…many many moons ago

Reactions: Chevoke
Guys, guys, you obviously didn’t read the article. Their policy doesn’t state you have to actually be one of those minorities to apply; you only have to “IDENTIFY” as one of those minorities. Obviously, in our current culture, one can identify pretty much as whatever they one to; the more outlandish, the more it’s celebrated. I’m going to take some current logic from the the trans community play book and make it work for me; I freaking love flour tortillas, especially the home made kind, so I must be Latino. Yeah, I now identify as Latino.

Ok, I’m going straight to hell for this, but how many of you guys like watermelon and fried chicken, or how about chicken chow main??? If we can’t beat them, we might as well join the ridiculousness and use “logic” the way they do so it’s works for us too!!

Actually I love Poke, maybe I should identify as a Pacific Islander?? Shoot, I need a therapist to help me decide…..

B225DDC6-000A-4480-97B4-98B843C82881.jpeg

Last edited:
TLDR: Best Buy is a shit show.

Full disclosure, I knew that from years ago from leaked memos and meetings of how they treated the release and display of "Chinese Democracy" by Guns n Roses. GnR had done like Garth Brooks and others and arranged their own distribution.

But Best Buy did not put the CD front and center and did not even carry it that long, like they were supposed to do. Mainly because one of the execs was not a hard rock fan and not a GnR fan. "Chinese Democracy" still cleared 3 M worldwide, which is a global platinum record, just on the fan base alone buying the album wherever they could, including at concerts.

People still go to Best Buy? Last time I went into one it looked super empty with hardly anyone around. And this was during Christmas season.
EXactly. I bought a computer from there a loooong time ago. Giant pos. Built my own for less and was miles better. Ive hated best buy since the beginning. I had better luck with circuit city, but still was overpriced. Tiger direct got my money for a long time before i said i dont need a computer

they sell symbians at best buy? :oops:
what's a symbian? :p

Reactions: Stevo86
Guys, guys, you obviously didn’t read the article. Their policy doesn’t state you have to actually be one of those minorities to apply; you only have to “IDENTIFY” as one of those minorities. Obviously, in our current culture, one can identify pretty much as whatever they one to; the more outlandish, the more it’s celebrated. I’m going to take some current logic from the the trans community play book and make it work for me; I freaking love flour tortillas, especially the home made kind, so I must be Latino. Yeah, I now identify as Latino.

Ok, I’m going straight to hell for this, but how many of you guys like watermelon and fried chicken, or how about chicken chow main??? If we can’t beat them, we might as well join the ridiculousness and use “logic” the way they do so it’s works for us too!!

Actually I love Poke, maybe I should identify as a Pacific Islander?? Shoot, I need a therapist to help me decide…..

View attachment 8201730
Nice try but whitey isn't allowed to play by those rules. If you were any race/ethnicity other than white you probably could. Remember that wiwoman that identified as black she caught hell

Nice try but whitey isn't allowed to play by those rules. If you were any race/ethnicity other than white you probably could.

Oh I know; I couldn’t find the sarcastic font. Just to be fair, I’ve never seen anyone on that list try to identify as white to get our “white privilege” either, of course it’s likely because that privilege comes with the expectation that we will work in a merit based system that’s stacked against us so over 50% of others don’t have to. They complain about white privilege, but they don’t really want it.

Reactions: Im2bent
Fuck... I just bought speakers from Magnolia on Tuesday. They had them in stock and I was impatient.

They had KEF Blades and 800 series B&Ws ($30k+) pushed up against the walls, the entire back wall was glass, they didn't bother at all with room correction and the salesman kept blasting the ever loving shit out of a subwoofer despite me repeatedly asking him to turn the damn thing off. He was also adamant that there was no point in buying the speakers I was looking at if I didn't get the $750 speaker cables as well.

Fuckin' tards... they were already going down in flames before they went ahead and threw gas on the fire.

Nice try but whitey isn't allowed to play by those rules. If you were any race/ethnicity other than white you probably could. Remember that wiwoman that identified as black she caught hell

Gotta give ol' Rachel credit where it's due. The bitch had them totally fooled.

I tried that at work - I formally "identified" as 67 and asked for my retirement. HR not amused.

View attachment 8201730
Good point