• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This kind of shit will get you a bullet here

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
However I do carry a rope an will use it as a message if need be,...

Age of the video means nothing. What it does prove, is the existence of true hate, from the other side. That was a CHILD, and that damn fool was dancing. Scum. Pure scum. I'd be happy to return the favor to any and all involved

Age of the video means nothing. What it does prove, is the existence of true hate, from the other side. That was a CHILD, and that damn fool was dancing. Scum. Pure scum. I'd be happy to return the favor to any and all involved
In one of the videos posted in the other thread, there is a similar event, except when the mom tries to walk away with her toddler son, the woman runs her down from behind and savagely beats her. The heroic little man punches at his mother’s attacker, who then turns on the two or three year old boy and slugs him in the face like a man.

In one of the videos posted in the other thread, there is a similar event, except when the mom tries to walk away with her toddler son, the woman runs her down from behind and savagely beats her. The heroic little man punches at his mother’s attacker, who then turns on the two or three year old boy and slugs him in the face like a man.
And not only that it's happening, but that it VIDEOTAPED, is ok?? Fuck these people, in the mouth, with that Jimmy hat from the movie Se7en......

This isn't a problem with race. It's a problem of human nature. What is overlooked by the Marxist media and Marxist politicians is that blacks get away with this too much.

If this had been a black mother and baby with white attackers, we would never stop seeing it on the news.

All of the perps deserve to be ventilated a couple times over.

Remember Bernard Goetz? He was a hero.

This isn't a problem with race. It's a problem of human nature. What is overlooked by the Marxist media and Marxist politicians is that blacks get away with this too much.

If this had been a black mother and baby with white attackers, we would never stop seeing it on the news.

Couple busted for racist assault on black hotel worker in ConnecticutCouple busted for racist assault on black hotel worker in Connecticut
NY Daily News via AOL· 3 days ago
A white couple from Long Island was busted in Brooklyn for brutally attacking a black hotel...39,...

The difference is very very very few white people act like that.

When’s the last time white trash abducted a black girl from the ghetto and brought her back to the trailer park for some rape? The opposite happens all the time.

08A7734C-1783-4130-A0D7-4FCDA3BBA319.png

The difference is very very very few white people act like that.

When’s the last time white trash abducted a black girl from the ghetto and brought her back to the trailer park for some rape? The opposite happens all the time.

View attachment 7375643

Watch what happens if the demonrats ever get control of both houses, the presidency and the judiciary. Then the dream of reparations will come true.

Nobody has to answer this question but what are you going to do when there is a "white tax" placed on you. Then you have to pay an extra $10,000 to $30,000 in income tax when you file your return - FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Then black families will be getting a stipend of $10,000 - $30,000 from the government - FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.

Like I said, nobody has to answer that question for themselves. However, what do you think some other white people will do about that?

My favorite quote from the comments on the video.

"If Liberals wanted peace, there would be peace, if Conservatives wanted war, there wouldn’t be any Liberals."

That would be perfect for my T-short idea, with a picture of leader of CHAZ crying crocodile tears on it.

Reactions: Longshot231
Firearms Free "Safe Zones" are the best thing that's ever happened to garbage like that.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Watch what happens if the demonrats ever get control of both houses, the presidency and the judiciary. Then the dream of reparations will come true.

Nobody has to answer this question but what are you going to do when there is a "white tax" placed on you. Then you have to pay an extra $10,000 to $30,000 in income tax when you file your return - FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Then black families will be getting a stipend of $10,000 - $30,000 from the government - FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.

Like I said, nobody has to answer that question for themselves. However, what do you think some other white people will do about that?

I know what I’m doing, I just hope enough asshats pick up and follow me!

Reactions: AMGtuned

I really doubt there will be much of any reparations if all 3 branches are in Dem control. Maybe something small like a crumb from the table but doubt any more than that. It's just like anything else, promise something to the stupid and emotionally weak and not deliver. Basically what the Dems have been doing for decades now. How long have they been saying "when we get power you'll get X"?

The only wild card are the new crop of Dems who are completely and totally bat shit crazy.

I really doubt there will be much of any reparations if all 3 branches are in Dem control. Maybe something small like a crumb from the table but doubt any more than that. It's just like anything else, promise something to the stupid and emotionally weak and not deliver. Basically what the Dems have been doing for decades now. How long have they been saying "when we get power you'll get X"?

The only wild card are the new crop of Dems who are completely and totally bat shit crazy.

Those are the ones that are in charge of the party now. And they will be in charge if they get control of every branch of government.

So you won't see just crumbs thrown to the blacks from the "master's" table. It will be a LOT of money from white tax payers.

Those are the ones that are in charge of the party now. And they will be in charge if they get control of every branch of government.

So you won't see just crumbs thrown to the blacks from the "master's" table. It will be a LOT of money from white tax payers.
No.

Reactions: yakstone

You will see “The Troubles” multiplied by 100

I agree partially with you. Specifically the second point however I'd say it's all law abiding productive tax payers not just white.

Those in charge don't care about the black community by and large, just what they can get out of them. The crumb is just for the poor, uneducated and dependant who are easily manipulated, much like it is now.

I agree partially with you. Specifically the second point however I'd say it's all law abiding productive tax payers not just white.

Those in charge don't care about the black community by and large, just what they can get out of them. The crumb is just for the poor, uneducated and dependant who are easily manipulated, much like it is now.

The reason that I singled out Whites in my posting is that the marxists who are demanding reparations are blaming slavery in the US on Whites.

If they tagged all the other races for reparations, that would surely spell trouble for their party. So they can only pick on one scapegoat at a time. That would be Whites who are the cause of all slavery in their eyes.

BTW, I want to be politically correct. They want us to capitalize the first letter in the word Blacks. Okay, I think we need to start capitalizing the first letter in the word Whites.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
This is sickening. Remember those 'knockout' games? Brave souls aren't they? Shooters of the world, unite.

It takes a lot of hatred to do something like that. And to watch that asswipe dancing!
This is what we get from 80% being born out of wedlock, and 60% not even knowing who their daddy is.
It is systemic.

You can tell it's old.

1. No one's wearing a mask
2. People in a public park not being arrested for being there
3. Since the statues have been removed we have racial harmony

Well that shit won't be happening in my presence. That's a fact. I don't carry a goddamn camera I carry two pistols so obviously I'm geared for a different level of involvement.

I've been beat by ten "black victims" before. My consensus is if they wanna be a victim, I'll make them the best victim I can if they cross paths with me pulling that shit. But it's kinda hard to loot stores on a ventilator so they better pick and choose their battles wisely.

Lemme guess: NOT a hate crime?

People would self identify as black, just as some males self identify as female, and some females self identify as male.

Ultimately, It's all going to hinge on which side the strongest part of the military takes. Most likely the side that has the support of the military will be the victor.

Woulda been a lot of fucked up Achilles tendons in that place, had it been me trapped on the ground. Kudos to the dude for protecting his girl, and not treating those trashy bitches like men. I'd be curious to know what kicked it off