• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing This Little Piggy Went to Market...

Ishikawa

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2006
Austin, TX
Cross posting this from Scrapyard...thought I'd share here for everyone. Experienced an "end of the world" scenario" Thursday night. Not for me, but for a few unlucky piglets. Was hunting with my UGSW Kukri, throwing 168 grain Tipped TSX's...I call them "bluebonnets of death". Nothing but Love.

Bluebonnets of Death

BLUEBONNETS_zps7cbe65b9.jpg

A video, for your pleasure. 5 Shots....4 running shots. 4 hits, 3 kills. Bit of hesitation between the first shot and second, took me a second to realize I had a chance at multiple kills. Got the really big one on the second shot, just outside of the video (to the right). You can see the big guy walk behind the feeder just before I dropped the first one....I lost him between transitioning from video camera to my rifle, and I thought the one standing in front was him!! Third shot was a hit, but not a kill shot. Fourth shot was a "long" shot at a little bitty one, hauling ass down a right-away. Fifth shot was a follow up on the third shot.

http://s99.beta.photobucket.com/user/Izhmash/media/PIG-DOOM_zpsb4c6b8c1.mp4.html

Family picture!

IMG_0360_zps9326851b.jpg

I hate these pigs...they have taken over. But, I LOVE BACON
laugh.gif

Re: This Little Piggy Went to Market...

Makin' bacon ! Great vid, thanks for sharing. Specs on the rifle and can ?

Congrats again Ishi. I missed being with you and seeing it live but the video almost makes me feel like I was there.

great pic and read, ALMOST makes me wish we had hogs up here in central OK.

Looks like fun. Wish we could use feeders here in CA. Instead of Feral Hogs being classified as Big Game and having to buy tags. No Bait, No Night Hunting, $21.34 each Tag, No Knives, And they are working on outlawing hounds
frown.gif

Nice shooting on that mover!

Thanks fellas. Had a hell of a time shooting the video (and the pigs). The largest boar was probably the best shot of the bunch....he was running full out to the right (outside of video), and I took him with the second shot.

Heading back out today....gonna play with some new toys that Sara Jones sent my way for Xmas
laugh.gif

Excellent shooting! If you used an AR you might have got even more. That is a lot of bacon for freezer!

s