• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s This looks like a good place to stop and piss

Re: This looks like a good place to stop and piss

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too bad that some douche will be able to sue them, if not actually get them charged w/ assault</div></div>

What would that charge be? And I'm sure the counter-suit for trespassing (buildings are not built on the property line) among other charges will balance out the "assault".

Being in water makes me wanna pee. I'd just keep going. However, I wouldn't be going in the first place.

Be even funnier if they had a potato cannon with flour to follow the shower.

I can see one of the dirtbags calling the cops and would only hope that it came down to, "yeah we can file a report, right after we cite you for urinating in public and public indecency".

We need one of these in a lot of places here in Memphis!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too bad that some douche will be able to sue them, if not actually get them charged w/ assault</div></div>

What would that charge be? And I'm sure the counter-suit for trespassing (buildings are not built on the property line) among other charges will balance out the "assault". </div></div>

"charge"?... I'll assume you mean for the civil suit ( so it would actually be a claim ) it would be assault, I'm not going to do legal research and get case law and all, but the SCOTUS has upheld that high pressure water is a use of force ( hint, it used to be used commonly in LE and corrections, it is now limited severely ).. since it is "force", spraying someone w/ water w/o their consent is assault... in fact it is assault and battery...

I agree that most LE would probably "blow off" a complaint of assault by threatening the complainant w/ a charge of public urination.. BUT seeing as public urination is a misdemeanor and assault and battery is a felony, you might get a perfect storm of assholes...

additionally an alley tells me that the business is on the property line because an alley is similar to a street in that it's open to public traffic, but tell me anywhere in the US, especially the NE ( since that was a New York report ) where you can meet trespassing w/ a use force, even assuming that it is private property and properly posted

now, even if the business owners win the cases ( civil or criminal ) IF the complaints are made, it would cost a small fortune...

why do you think they didn't want to be shown or identified on camera? because they know this, which slows prior knowledge it is illegal, give damning evidence that the are guilty, etc, etc

ETA: don't get me wrong, I think it's awesome that they are standing up to the douche bags pissing in the alley... I just don't think telling anyone was a good idea...and I want anyone who decides to do what they did to know the risks

They should put a metal plate on the ground insulated on the bottom, put another on the wall and hook 'em up to a 110V outlet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too bad that some douche will be able to sue them, if not actually get them charged w/ assault</div></div>

What would that charge be? And I'm sure the counter-suit for trespassing (buildings are not built on the property line) among other charges will balance out the "assault". </div></div>

"charge"?... I'll assume you mean for the civil suit ( so it would actually be a claim ) it would be assault, I'm not going to do legal research and get case law and all, but the SCOTUS has upheld that high pressure water is a use of force ( hint, it used to be used commonly in LE and corrections, it is now limited severely ).. since it is "force", spraying someone w/ water w/o their consent is assault... in fact it is assault and battery...

I agree that most LE would probably "blow off" a complaint of assault by threatening the complainant w/ a charge of public urination.. BUT seeing as public urination is a misdemeanor and assault and battery is a felony, you might get a perfect storm of assholes...

additionally an alley tells me that the business is on the property line because an alley is similar to a street in that it's open to public traffic, but tell me anywhere in the US, especially the NE ( since that was a New York report ) where you can meet trespassing w/ a use force, even assuming that it is private property and properly posted

now, even if the business owners win the cases ( civil or criminal ) IF the complaints are made, it would cost a small fortune...

why do you think they didn't want to be shown or identified on camera? because they know this, which slows prior knowledge it is illegal, give damning evidence that the are guilty, etc, etc

ETA: don't get me wrong, I think it's awesome that they are standing up to the douche bags pissing in the alley... I just don't think telling anyone was a good idea...and I want anyone who decides to do what they did to know the risks </div></div>

Using your reasoning one could be sued for having the water turned up too high on their lawn sprinkler and over shooting to the sidewalk as I walk by.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too bad that some douche will be able to sue them, if not actually get them <span style="font-weight: bold">charged</span> w/ assault</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What would that charge be? And I'm sure the counter-suit for trespassing (buildings are not built on the property line) among other charges will balance out the "assault". </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"charge"?... I'll assume you mean for the civil suit ( so it would actually be a claim ) it would be assault, I'm not going to do legal research and get case law and all, but the SCOTUS has upheld that high pressure water is a use of force ( hint, it used to be used commonly in LE and corrections, it is now limited severely ).. since it is "force", spraying someone w/ water w/o their consent is assault... in fact it is assault and battery...</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">You didn't specify civil or criminal so since you used the word "charged" I went with YOUR allegation it would be a criminal "charge" and not a civil "claim". Correct yourself first before you correct others.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">You might, but I would play those odds</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">If you look closer at the video you will see the "alleged" pissers were actually in corners so your assumption they are actually on public property, i.e. an alley way or legal thoroughfare is incorrect.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">IF they found the water line and IF they could trace the waterline to a specific business or business owner. Those are big IFs.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">I think they wanted to remain anonymous more for personal retaliation over any type of criminal or civil suit although I will agree wholeheartedly they knew what they were doing was wrong on many level.</span>

ETA: don't get me wrong, I think it's awesome that they are standing up to the douche bags pissing in the alley... I just don't think telling anyone was a good idea...and I want anyone who decides to do what they did to know the risks

<span style="font-weight: bold">Agreed</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lima Bravo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need one of these in a lot of places here in Memphis! </div></div>

But then, you would have to carry a change of clothes in your truck all the time. HAHA!