• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This one appears to be headed down the wrong road

Re: This one appears to be headed down the wrong road

Hm. I see your point. Maybe send a PM to a mod instead.

Wont take him long to get to 100 post at that rate lol. I dont see it ending good for him though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=userposts&id=40404 </div></div>

Nice. </div></div>

4 minutes too slow

Nice

PM a mod for sure. Take it from someone who has been there, you catch what you can but you can't catch it all. If a member reports the ones that slip through the cracks then that's how you keep a clean forum.

I notified mods in FS section before posting here.

I personally like the classic "How much does it weigh" question myself.

This seems to be becoming very common.

There was another one a week or two ago that had a dozen or so post in a row.... "TRADES?" I thought the same thing about him.

I'm a fan of the slightly more detailed, "nice stick."

Good eye.

Anything more than "cool" or "nice" is just....just....too damn wordy............

I see it's already been called in. Nice catch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a fan of the slightly more detailed, "nice stick." </div></div>

Takes too much time to type.

+1 is just two key strokes
grin.gif

Can somebody post up his personal info so we know not to buy from him, regardless of his user names?