• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Those of you who dislike endless war...………..

I was thinking exactly this. I can see a big vacuum in the area, with Putin very happy to step right in.
He already has an alliance with Syria.
Im not liking this at all

Let Putin start to suffer having friendships with people that hate his being.

"No greater friend, No worse Frenemy"

So whats the solution "Mad Dog"?

Generations of soldiers in the ME?

Perhaps you should have fought for Rules of Engagement that required the hunting down and killing of ISIS with a declaration of war from Congress, a published achievable strategy, tactics that allowed war to be waged with victory in mind and preservation of US Troop life.

Reactions: Crewdog135
This is just a brief pause so that there will be another bunch of misfits to become the middle eastern (Flavor of the day). If anyone thinks the U.S. is actually going to end any conflict they need to change their way of thinking.

Reactions: pmclaine
Let Putin drop a couple of trillion in the area.

Russians get things done on the cheap.
We would spend a couple Trillion for their couple million
They have the advantage of not giving a hoot about nation building or any other pretend BS, they just find the cheapest way to keep a friendly regime in power and call it a day. Take a look at how little it cost them to achieve their objective in keeping the Ukraine from becoming a hostile NATO base on their border, they got a big buffer zone and a their historical port back all on the cheap with a handful of little green men and then just had to ship some "rebels" excess weaponry.

Another of the USMC, Four Star Cabal, heard from........

Im sure the media is salivating for Mattis to plunge the KaBar......

1571053723560.png

Its missing the other never Trumper Neller.

We need more Smedley D. Butlers (2X CMOH) that advocated against stupid wars and who pamphlet "War is a Racket" is right up their with "Common Sense" in its well......common sense.

How fast would the Dems bring Cindy Sheehan back to the front of the cameras if Trump had drawn a red line over in Syria?

What I guess I dont get, but have read some articles that mirror my thoughts, is that we had between 400 and 2000 total people in country. And of that number we had between <100 and 500 physical advisors embedded...

Those numbers, if correct, are so tiny as to be, IMO, inconsequential in the grand scheme.

So what was keeping Turkey(and whoever else) from doing what they are now doing(one article I read said Turkey was getting ready to do what they are doing anyway, thus a big reason we pulled out)? The thought that if they kill 1 American we might attack them? Because the number of assets we had there was not enough to make a difference. The media act like we had 50k front line combat troops rolling around in M1A2's running the show over there.

What I guess I dont get, but have read some articles that mirror my thoughts, is that we had between 400 and 2000 total people in country. And of that number we had between <100 and 500 physical advisors embedded...

Those numbers, if correct, are so tiny as to be, IMO, inconsequential in the grand scheme.

So what was keeping Turkey(and whoever else) from doing what they are now doing(one article I read said Turkey was getting ready to do what they are doing anyway, thus a big reason we pulled out)? The thought that if they kill 1 American we might attack them? Because the number of assets we had there was not enough to make a difference. The media act like we had 50k front line combat troops rolling around in M1A2's running the show over there.

Ding, ding, ding.......

You are not crazy. You are rational, sane and think critically.

The problem is you live in an irrational world.

The other thing I thought funny when it was first announced was that the "pentagon was blindsided" and I thought... "no they werent, maybe certain people who werent in the know/were known to have disagreed with the decision" werent in the know, but I found it really hard to believe the WHOLE PENTAGON did not know.