• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Those who say you can't buy happiness...

I’m gonna have to call bullshit. Not because it is but because I just like the way it sounds. It gives the caller the appearance that he knows something when in fact he probably doesn’t know Jack shit. Like in this particular instance. I get bored and punchy about this time of the morning so forgive me.
I just pulled the trigger on a tikka about 12 hours ago and you post this lol 😂. I’m glad to hear your rig is driving tacks. Maybe Center X will treat me as good.

• Haha
Reactions: nakoa01
Have never bought a vudoo. Not trying to stir the pot but geeze. I took 3 of my 4 out. Again flawless and again with center x just same holing. The consistency from these firearms are astonishing.
I don't understand ... you never bought one ... but you have four of them. What am I missing here?
Is there a "Vudoo Fairy Godmother" that I don't know about, that's giving away rifles to good little poor shooters?

Reactions: JimTN and Krob95
I think it was a carry on to the sentence “those who say you can’t buy happiness have never nought a vudoo”

Reactions: nakoa01 and STex
I don't understand ... you never bought one ... but you have four of them. What am I missing here?
Is there a "Vudoo Fairy Godmother" that I don't know about, that's giving away rifles to good little poor shooters?

Read the title and the first line..

For those who say you can't buy happiness, have never bought a Vudoo.

In my experience, there's a lot of truth in that simple sentence. There's three V-22s in the office with me now, and a new V-22S action out in the shop, waiting on me to finish fall harvest work so I can finish the Shilen select match ratchet rifled R5 blank for it. The tenon is done, chamber (Nevius) is cut, just need to cut the extractor grooves on the mill, slug it to decide what length to finish the bbl at, and then bore out the Pro-X tuner to fit the R5's .850" dia muzzle. Get it fitted & bedded in a Shehane MBR Tracker Indian paint obeche stock, mount a new Sightron SIII 45x45 BR scope, and go find out how she shoots...happiness should follow immediately.

Reactions: nakoa01
Money can’t buy you happiness but it gives you so many more choices in choosing your misery ...

... and if you make A LOT of money it turns you into a lightening rod for other (mostly miserable) people ...

... btw I own a Vudoo ... and it makes me smile ...

Mine is slated to come in around Christmas.
The cz shoots pretty well, but cant wait for all those dollars to come in and enjoy the moderate gain in accuracy for exponential rise in cost!
I genuinely enjoy owning fine firearms like the vudoo as much as I do shooting them.

Owning Vudoo rifles made it difficult for me to accept mediocre accuracy out of my CZ457 MTR and impossible to live with poor accuracy out of a 457 American. It was either sell them, or re-barrel - and they both now wear Shilen select match ratchet rifled bbls, and are pretty safe as far as not being sold off...

My Vudoo is my absolute most enjoyable firearm to take shooting. It was also my most enjoyable to purchase. A lot of people sink a lot of time and money into other 22 platforms. Or you can buy a Vudoo, get it exactly how you want it, and just go and enjoy shooting it.

Anschutz = happiness.
Pot stirred.

Anschutz 64 MPR rifles. The bottom photo shows the 64 MPR in an MDT chassis. Doing my happy dance now...

IMG_1659.jpg
IMG_1677.jpg

Reactions: candyx
I was always told that money can't buy happiness but you can sure rent a lot of happiness with your money.

Have never bought a vudoo. Not trying to stir the pot but geeze. I took 3 of my 4 out. Again flawless and again with center x just same holing. The consistency from these firearms are astonishing.
I should have kept the proof!!!! My MTU is a pig, but a beauty. Bought another one. Couldn’t help myself

BE0B2BB4-DFFD-46BF-83AC-66688A715D71.jpeg

Reactions: Longshot231